[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

You can increase the level requirements in the myfit config

2. RHSean

RHSean New Member

Hey just want to know if any people have some good ideas on how to build a Base and what it should look like

3. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Basically base building comes after surviving XD

4. Your Real Dad

Your Real Dad New Member

Hi yesterday I was playing on the server with some friends it I tossed some music seeds to plant and all of a sudden the entire server closed and we have not been able to get it up since.

5. Summit

Summit New Member

Just fired up your pack again, haven't tried it since 1.1.5 but this is what your new Title Screen looks like at 2160p (aka 4K) with GUI Scale set to Auto:
    [​IMG]
    Not a problem for most, but I thought I would mention it in case you can do anything to fix it.

6. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

U need to get rid of seeds that are not stated in NEI, Use MCedit to get rid of the seed, OR start a new map in the 1.1.14 patch

7. Your Real Dad

Your Real Dad New Member

Ugh we just started our map yesterday and I just simply do not know how to configure the MCEdit

8. Lharoi

Lharoi New Member

anyone have any idea how to improve this squid farm? squid seeds are a pain to get, i do get tons of squid ink :)

2015-01-08_00.21.43.png

9. Doskan

Doskan New Member

i think you'll have to kill by yourself the squid, i used a mariculture magnet to get all of them at once them axe they heads :D
    Took me about 1 minute to get 2, and then used bonemeal to get more

10. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Hmmm since you just started it for a day... i recomend waiting probaly a few hours for the update to come out and use the new map :)

Or you can go to your /backup folder and use the backups there :p
    Remember to VOID/NOT USE those seeds again!

11. Your Real Dad

Your Real Dad New Member

So how many hours are we talking? :/

12. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

[​IMG]
    Better? =3

13. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

The Admins usually get it uploaded within 2days after i request for an update, It has been 1day ++ already so anytime today/tmr....

They will update it when they can, most of them have a life, doing an update take about an hour for them last time i heard :3

Do note all saves files are backedup every 1/2hourly in your /backups folder

14. Your Real Dad

Your Real Dad New Member

Thanks and by the way I loved in Malaysia for a year singapore is a very awesome place to live

15. Deathmen119

Deathmen119 New Member

I'm really excited for all that has been added in 1.1.14 especially the ruined base

16. Summit

Summit New Member

Yes, that should do nicely. I'll wait for the update before I start recording.

17. Firedragon13

Firedragon13 New Member

I'm rather new to this mod pack and i need my smeltery but i cant figure out how to get seared bricks, someone help plz.

18. lbjodom

lbjodom New Member

check recipies for individual smeltery parts this pack changes alot of recipies

19. Deathmen119

Deathmen119 New Member

You can make them suing grout in a crucible. The crafting recipes for the Faucet and the casting table have been changed to vanilla bricks.

20. Firedragon13

Firedragon13 New Member

i can make the faucet and casting table but i don't know what i am suppose to do with it?