[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have any idea how to improve this squid farm? squid seeds are a pain to get, i do get tons of squid ink :)

View attachment 14013
i think you'll have to kill by yourself the squid, i used a mariculture magnet to get all of them at once them axe they heads :D
Took me about 1 minute to get 2, and then used bonemeal to get more

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh we just started our map yesterday and I just simply do not know how to configure the MCEdit
Hmmm since you just started it for a day... i recomend waiting probaly a few hours for the update to come out and use the new map :)

Or you can go to your /backup folder and use the backups there :p
Remember to VOID/NOT USE those seeds again!

Your Real Dad

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm since you just started it for a day... i recomend waiting probaly a few hours for the update to come out and use the new map :)

Or you can go to your /backup folder and use the backups there :p
Remember to VOID/NOT USE those seeds again!
So how many hours are we talking? :/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just fired up your pack again, haven't tried it since 1.1.5 but this is what your new Title Screen looks like at 2160p (aka 4K) with GUI Scale set to Auto:
TitleScreen_zpsc10e7e2c.jpg

Not a problem for most, but I thought I would mention it in case you can do anything to fix it.
M95Vd36.png

Better? =3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So how many hours are we talking? :/
The Admins usually get it uploaded within 2days after i request for an update, It has been 1day ++ already so anytime today/tmr....

They will update it when they can, most of them have a life, doing an update take about an hour for them last time i heard :3

Do note all saves files are backedup every 1/2hourly in your /backups folder

Your Real Dad

Jul 29, 2019
The Admins usually get it uploaded within 2days after i request for an update, It has been 1day ++ already so anytime today/tmr....

They will update it when they can, most of them have a life, doing an update take about an hour for them last time i heard :3

Thanks and by the way I loved in Malaysia for a year singapore is a very awesome place to live

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019

I'm really excited for all that has been added in 1.1.14 especially the ruined base

Firedragon13

Jul 29, 2019
I'm rather new to this mod pack and i need my smeltery but i cant figure out how to get seared bricks, someone help plz.

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
I'm rather new to this mod pack and i need my smeltery but i cant figure out how to get seared bricks, someone help plz.

You can make them suing grout in a crucible. The crafting recipes for the Faucet and the casting table have been changed to vanilla bricks.

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
i can make the faucet and casting table but i don't know what i am suppose to do with it?

Make some clay smashing rocks with the hammer to dust, and putting in a barrel with water, make the casting table and the faucet and plug it into a crucible (shift + right click) use 2 gold ingot to make the ingot cast, put grout in the crucible and you're done.

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
Do i remember someone posting somewhere on here that Sieves from Ex Nihilo are disabled? if not, sieves are not craftable?

popeicus86

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think towers work in themselves you would probably have to use cursed earth or using water or conveyor belts under spawners to get a farm going.

At first i didn't think towers worked either but they just take a little time I set up my tower early but it is always full of mobs and killing them all gets me about 30 levels of ex. and more mob drops than i can handle

Attachments

• 2015-01-07_13.57.21.png
    2015-01-07_13.57.21.png
    657.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 2015-01-07_13.57.31.png
    2015-01-07_13.57.31.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 64

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought of an automatic dirt generator. Get several apple trees and plant them all in the same area, put a vacuum hopper in the center, have the vacuum hopper put apples into a wooden barrel and then have a hopper on the bottom putting the dirt into a chest.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Gimme a save file to take a look? you dont need that much ram... i always have mine running on 1gb ram xP

Try using Fastcraft, and decreasing your viewvision too
Thanks for the help, I just installed fastcraft now it runs smooth again. btw I haven't been able to unlock any of those planet questlines (I haven't even left the moon yet) but is there quests for those yet or are they a WIP?