[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
So, is anyone else coming across 240 HP regular mobs? Makes me wish for just zombie commanders...
And, i'm turning off griefimg because holy shite the creepers early on just wreck you.
I, for one, would love to have the standard heart system in HQM because the sync system still does not allow for faultless respawning. It was the same problem where if you re-spawned via a sync shell, there was a chance(especially if the chunk wasn't loaded) that you would be suffocated or just dropped into the void. Seems like it's doing this as well.

Not sure what ya mean I have died many times all for different reason and always revived.

Also if you feel you have died due to a bug there is always your Aroma backup.
Also if you come across something bigger then you run away i wont laugh.

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
Must have Zenoblade music as a battle-music pack!, Does anyone know how to have this song in a .ogg file?

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
get alumite pick asap try to find a diamond spire get atleast 3 diamonds build an enchanting table + diamond hammer enchant it with 30 level hope you get fortune 2/3 start hammerin meteors for ressources ;P
also start the first day with farming wood in the first night kill zombies with your lumber axe to level it up
Diamond spires exist?

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
yes they are pretty rare though... they have a glowstone on top and the diamonds are on the outisde not inside like copper aluminium and tin ^^

D3ad

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what ya mean I have died many times all for different reason and always revived.

Also if you feel you have died due to a bug there is always your Aroma backup.
Also if you come across something bigger then you run away i wont laugh.

In crash landing, sync shells have a chance, when you die to respawn you under the sync shell approx 3-4 chunks and you end up suffocating normally. Either that or the sync shells don't load the world fast enough and you fall into the void and die.

I've not really come across any bugs other than that, it's been a problem for awhile now and requires a chunk loader be cheated in with any sync shells(or at least that's how I've worked around it). Truthfully, I think the sync shells need to keep a larger area permloaded.

Can't run from somethings, but thanks for not laughing?

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
In crash landing, sync shells have a chance, when you die to respawn you under the sync shell approx 3-4 chunks and you end up suffocating normally. Either that or the sync shells don't load the world fast enough and you fall into the void and die.

I've not really come across any bugs other than that, it's been a problem for awhile now and requires a chunk loader be cheated in with any sync shells(or at least that's how I've worked around it). Truthfully, I think the sync shells need to keep a larger area permloaded.

The sync is buggy yes but does give you a good chance, My advice is to cheat in a storage cell keep it red stone activated put your self in to it switch to your creation clone.
I always had a problem respawning myself but the storage works better.
Make a chunkloader if your out of range it will not work.
And relog when you revive it screws up enviromine if you dont.
As for falling out of the world, Visual glitches, seeing flying pigs or a over creation of clones being built and taking over your world. I have not experienced so I cant help ya there.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Some people say using Sync storage works try spawning in 1?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Anyone have any idea how to make Cholorphyll for making grass in a vat?

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Cant be sure think it involves mariculture, Havent used mariculture yet. Involves fish breeding
My advice work towards getting a silkyjewel and silk touch a shovel and there is grass in dungeons you can silk touch way easier.

Reactions: Hoff

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to make Cholorphyll for making grass in a vat?
There is a quest for grass, also you get grass from the sapling storage...
chlorophyll can be obtained from herbal drops, which can be obtained from fishies, Bass or salmons

Reactions: Hoff

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
There is a quest for grass, also you get grass from the sapling storage...
chlorophyll can be obtained from herbal drops, which can be obtained from fishies, Bass or salmons

The quest you can get grass as a reward is sorta what I want the grass for instead of going through dungeons yet. Since I was a silly person and grabbed up all the storage grass without thinking :v Fishing is my new life then :p

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
The quest you can get grass as a reward is sorta what I want the grass for instead of going through dungeons yet. Since I was a silly person and grabbed up all the storage grass without thinking :v Fishing is my new life then :p
There is grass in the dungeon below you second or third level, There are no spawners down there so if your carful and light it all up should be fine.
Just a matter of killing whats already down there.

Fishboy778

Jul 29, 2019
I think i'm going to need some help, I found a nether portal while exploring, i went in and it wouldn't load me in the world. I restarted the game and I spawned falling down and hit the ground, still alive, still in the nether. I can't find the portal and I keep getting chased after by hell dogs...