[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having trouble for food items, There is a good variety out there.
Raw pork, cooked pork, steamed pork,apples, potatoes, cooked potatoes, bread, icecream, salad, flesh stew, slime on a stick, slimy apple, ender pie, Just to name a few
I am not very far so some of those I have no access to. I dont have raw pork, potatoes, wheat, ender pearls, etc. Most of those require a lot of work for me. I have to grind a magma cube spawner for the slime on a stick (Took forever for 5) I dont have much rotten flesh or really anything. I have carrrots, some rotten flesh, cocoa beans, one apple, slimeballs, and pumpkins. Nothing really useful

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
O come on share withe the rest of the class lol.
Step 1: Get the frying pan and place it over lava
Step 2: Make a snow golem and make him into a snow farm
Step 3: Take the snow and make it into blocks
Step 4: Put it into the frying pan
Step 5: Profit

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
I am not very far so some of those I have no access to. I dont have raw pork, potatoes, wheat, ender pearls, etc. Most of those require a lot of work for me. I have to grind a magma cube spawner for the slime on a stick (Took forever for 5) I dont have much rotten flesh or really anything. I have carrrots, some rotten flesh, cocoa beans, one apple, slimeballs, and pumpkins. Nothing really useful
Dry the rotten flesh for jerky, Put the apple in the crafting window by itself for an apple tree plant and combine the apples from the apple tree with 2 magma cream for a sweet food item

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Dry the rotten flesh for jerky, Put the apple in the crafting window by itself for an apple tree plant and combine the apples from the apple tree with 2 magma cream for a sweet food item
I know about the rotten flesh thing, I ate the monster jerky so much it had 0% nutritional value

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019

Make a apple core, One apple in crafting grid. plant the core get apple tree infinite apples over time.
use sprinkler to make apples quick.
Build a wall whack zombies more flesh you will ever need.
find carrots and potatoes, breed the pigs you get with carrots, makes pork.
jerky zombie flesh, get a fish trap make a 3x3 water put trap in middle gets tons of fish cook or dry.

Zombie flesh, sapling and a bowl make zombie stew.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
get alumite pick asap try to find a diamond spire get atleast 3 diamonds build an enchanting table + diamond hammer enchant it with 30 level hope you get fortune 2/3 start hammerin meteors for ressources ;P
also start the first day with farming wood in the first night kill zombies with your lumber axe to level it up

Reactions: Vincent544495

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
My tipps (besides what already was said)

Follow the first steps of the botania-quests fast. You get a grasblock with it, build a 5x5 grasarea with it (watering can makes the gras grow very fast) and bonemeal it for various seeds for food.
Make the grasarea at the beginning somewhere protected, you don't want some kittie-meteors or so destoying you only gras before you have some silktouch to save some in a chest.

For Botania: The first functional flower you want is "Jaded Amaranthus", since it really saves alot of bonemeal. (for mana-making flowers you want daybloom or nightshade first then very fast an endoflame)

For bonemeal: Spend some of your first iron into the "Fruitpress" from growthcraft. When you then have an appletree (as described a bit over this post) you can put apples in it. While you get some food out of it, you get bonemeal as well as sideproduct.

Reactions: Vincent544495

DanTDM

Jul 29, 2019
Yes,I got to check the description of the pack over here,but any world made or used by default ,it needs /hqm quest and gives you don't have the permissions to do this. Any tips?

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Yes,I got to check the description of the pack over here,but any world made or used by default ,it needs /hqm quest and gives you don't have the permissions to do this. Any tips?
Start lan world enable cheats, Type hqm Quest, Relog.
This really needs to be stickyed somewhere.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Well it does
2015-01-03_23.18.23.png

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
you realize how easy it is too miss that as when you start you dont expect to have to scroll up in the chat to see a message.

D3ad

Jul 29, 2019
So, is anyone else coming across 240 HP regular mobs? Makes me wish for just zombie commanders...
And, i'm turning off griefimg because holy shite the creepers early on just wreck you.
I, for one, would love to have the standard heart system in HQM because the sync system still does not allow for faultless respawning. It was the same problem where if you re-spawned via a sync shell, there was a chance(especially if the chunk wasn't loaded) that you would be suffocated or just dropped into the void. Seems like it's doing this as well.