[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Fishing sadly is a vanilla-problem, quiet always annoying to get it work normally.
Best bet while you not have enough water to make a big pool: make a 2x2 or 3x3 (only 1 block deep is enough) stand inside and aim at the air aboth you, that the bobber falls from the sky into the water. This way it works alot more seen on trying to fish the "normal way".
Ok I will try that thanks

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
WIP
0kiji11.png

All food and ingredient has been coded! :D
Now just bugging my texturer to work on the textures :p, and also some tweaking of cooking recipes :3

Reactions: Omnirach

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Uh oh. Something went horribly wrong with my world. Lots of blocks have changed, my chests are almost empty, my inventory is almost empty and I got this weird HEE spatial thing.
http://imgur.com/a/vR5lj
The iron bars used to be my WIP smeltery

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Oe7qc63.png

Not sure if that helps much.
If not, best "Recreate" the world, go into creative-mode and dig it out to see.

And this picture... that's a really weird change of your base O_O
Maybe try the latest backup?

[edit]
Ah there is one more line in the upper area (what you cannot see here), like the one in the lower area of the picture just on the oposite site.

Last edited:

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Oe7qc63.png

Not sure if that helps much.
If not, best "Recreate" the world, go into creative-mode and dig it out to see.

And this picture... that's a really weird change of your base O_O
Maybe try the latest backup?
I left with everything perfectly fine. Came on and forge modloader said something about the world possibly being corrupt and asked to make a backup. All the meteorites that fell were gone but new ones would stay.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's why I love aroma-backup, one backup every 30 minutes helps really alot. Maybe try one of the bit older ones then?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I cant get the backups to work. I do not want to have to restart again because of faulty backups.

NVM, I got the backup to work! :D

Last edited: