[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I will soon have infinite water without cheating with the mineral water. I also have a pet slime! Anyone know some good names?

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
i cannot add my backup world map its doesnt show it :/

Once you are in a backup world go into your world name. And there you will find a set of subfolder created from date. Go into appropriate and you will reach a zip file. Extrack that file into the saves folder

Minecr4ck

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried Pam's Harvestcraft with this modpack? Not feelin' great about the current choices of food. :/ Maybe I just need to get used to it? :p

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried Pam's Harvestcraft with this modpack? Not feelin' great about the current choices of food. :/ Maybe I just need to get used to it? :p
I find that there is a limited choice of food, causing you to not have very nutritional food. Calamari and raw squid break the nutritional value thing so I eat those since my two other food sources barely restore hunger now (Carrots and monster jerky)

Reactions: Minecr4ck

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I find that there is a limited choice of food, causing you to not have very nutritional food. Calamari and raw squid break the nutritional value thing so I eat those since my two other food sources barely restore hunger now (Carrots and monster jerky)
Kawaii crops has 6 food types in and karma has 20 more in testing gonna be more then enough food soon.

persia690

Jul 29, 2019
ops little bug maybe . when i have drop my world in save i start the game and all my stuff are not in my world :/

Patman86

Jul 29, 2019
First off the bat i cant start the first quest on ezcore, the bow is damaged and cannot be used for the quest.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
ops little bug maybe . when i have drop my world in save i start the game and all my stuff are not in my world :/

Every 30 Minutes aroma makes backup. It does not overrde previous backup. Did you picked up corret backup?

Backup\[World Name]\[Year]\[Month]\[Day]

Breakdown of zip filename
Backup-[World Name]-[year]-[month]-[day]-[hour]-[minute].zip

Make sure you restore correct world.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to get more food sources. I think I may have ice cream but that isn't very efficient, your need frezarite. Frezarite ice cream seems weird. Ooh a meteor from space just crashed, I am going to make it into dessert!

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to get more food sources. I think I may have ice cream but that isn't very efficient, your need frezarite. Frezarite ice cream seems weird. Ooh a meteor from space just crashed, I am going to make it into dessert!
Look at kawaii crops it gives you 6 food items very good saturation on all of them.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Look at kawaii crops it gives you 6 food items very good saturation on all of them.

Anyone having trouble for food items, There is a good variety out there.
Raw pork, cooked pork, steamed pork,apples, potatoes, cooked potatoes, bread, icecream, salad, flesh stew, slime on a stick, slimy apple, ender pie, Just to name a few