[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any kind of automation for the ghasttears (so something that kills them after they spawn) or did you two farm all these (plus the ones already used) per hand?

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any kind of automation for the ghasttears (so something that kills them after they spawn) or did you two farm all these (plus the ones already used) per hand?
Farmed them all by hand with looting 3 swords. just made a box around spawner to kill them quickly. Also last few steves carts quest give you a total of 64 ghast tears once you complete remaining 4 of the 5.

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
guys my game crashes whenever i launch this pack. normally it would return me to the launcher but it closes out of the launcher too. plz help me. thanks in advance.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
@Inngrimsch:
Could you maybe show me a picture of your thermalily+floodgate setup?
For me the floodgate keeps putting the lava where I not want them to be, so wondering if my setup is so wrong ^^

Reactions: 80sing

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
@Inngrimsch:
Could you maybe show me a picture of your thermalily+floodgate setup?
For me the floodgate keeps putting the lava where I not want them to be, so wondering if my setup is so wrong ^^
One thing you could do is make the floating flowers with the thermalillies. They do not burn up when placed next to lava.
otherwise, have the floodgate covered on all 4 sides by block extending downwards 1 below it. have the thermalillies (non floating) in each of the corners. that's one variation that could be extended multiple levels if need be.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Guys is version 1.1.11 out in the launcher? An admin said he fixed it... However I am @ work and using my phone to post this :3

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Are the sync shells still bugged? I die near mine, and don't get revived into a new body. I can see the shell in the sync machine thinger, but I never respawn there. I've had to reload from a backup save a few times now because of this.

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
well. everything went fine until i took a few steps toward the bow and sword. then i fell through all the blocks and out of the world. suggestions??? i didnt die. i just sat there at the lava lake beneath the pod. *spoiler for me*

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
Havent tested the newest update yet and im not sure if any one else is/has had this problem but i cant seem to activate HQM. i try to use the book and it says i need to start HQM, so i try to type in the command and it says i dont have permission to do that. ill give it a try on 1.1.11 and let everyone know if i get it working but any help is much appreciated!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Are the sync shells still bugged? I die near mine, and don't get revived into a new body. I can see the shell in the sync machine thinger, but I never respawn there. I've had to reload from a backup save a few times now because of this.
If it gets too buggy, use MCA villagers