[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I want to install the pack it downloads all the files fine but when it comes to launching after the download it just shuts down and closes everything... Super annoying as I really want to play this pack. Please assistance will be nice. :(
Update adventurepack to 74B

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
enderman spawner dosent let me automate it?^^ killerjoe is basicly impossible to build before you have it automated or can you use iron spikes to kill them in combination with vacuum hopper?

also how do you pick spawner up without *destroying them*?
Iron spikes, punji stix? :3

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda of noobish at early game, what is the best way to get situated. Just so you don't die often and can get wood and stuff quickly. Also I don't seem to loose sanity underground or at nighttime when I'm away from mobs.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda of noobish at early game, what is the best way to get situated. Just so you don't die often and can get wood and stuff quickly. Also I don't seem to loose sanity underground or at nighttime when I'm away from mobs.
Just sleep through the night, be aware of your surround, and mine stuff during the day, Smack zombies/skeletons' s Heads so that u can decap them... you dont lose sanity underground, genny was losing it because of the Zombie head in his hot bar!

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Hammering what? Oh you mean hammering netherrack? thats a vanilla feature so i guess its intended?

probably a vanilia feature. No nether wart. For potions. I wanted to create a speed upgrade for pneumatic craft. When growing Nether wart (On soul sand) and if it is hit with any item with fortune on it, it will increase the drop rate

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
probably a vanilia feature. No nether wart. For potions. I wanted to create a speed upgrade for pneumatic craft. When growing Nether wart (On soul sand) and if it is hit with any item with fortune on it, it will increase the drop rate
probaly intended XD

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Just sleep through the night, be aware of your surround, and mine stuff during the day, Smack zombies/skeletons' s Heads so that u can decap them... you dont lose sanity underground, genny was losing it because of the Zombie head in his hot bar!
Thanks Karmarcharger this is probably the greatest hqm mod pack around love it.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the new galgadorian-recipe. This is now really more a reachable goal then before. ^^

As one little suggestion, seen on the lower costs now: I would suggest disabling the ender-io farm. I kind of like the way of the modpack, that it puts a little more attention to rarely used mods (in this case steve's carts and usage of drones to do stuff). So I think it's quiet legit to force the use of the mods even after you get your galgadorian stuff slowly working. Bringing people to upgrade their carts and trying to make them figure out how to make their farms more efficient.
(Well that's only my opinion though :p )

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the new galgadorian-recipe. This is now really more a reachable goal then before. ^^

As one little suggestion, seen on the lower costs now: I would suggest disabling the ender-io farm. I kind of like the way of the modpack, that it puts a little more attention to rarely used mods (in this case steve's carts and usage of drones to do stuff). So I think it's quiet legit to force the use of the mods even after you get your galgadorian stuff slowly working. Bringing people to upgrade their carts and trying to make them figure out how to make their farms more efficient.
(Well that's only my opinion though :p )
9jbBB0Y.png

<3

haedri

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a crash while I was just running chunks away from my base (see crash report), I wasn't doing anything particular, just looking for meteores
I am just early into the game (just a few quests completed) and never did anything related to pneumatic craft afaik
When trying to reload my save the same crash happen right away

Running 1.1.9 + updated adventure pack

I was able to salvage it by editing my position with NBTexplorer to be back into my base, but I'm afraid there's still a chunk somewhere in my world that will always cause this crash

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-01_15.12.09-server.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 69

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a crash while I was just running chunks away from my base (see crash report), I wasn't doing anything particular, just looking for meteores
I am just early into the game (just a few quests completed) and never did anything related to pneumatic craft afaik
When trying to reload my save the same crash happen right away

Running 1.1.9 + updated adventure pack

I was able to salvage it by editing my position with NBTexplorer to be back into my base, but I'm afraid there's still a chunk somewhere in my world that will always cause this crash
Reported to Pneumaticraft already waiting for the dev to reply