[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's 36 ender pearls per block, thats 144 pearls per adv Pcb
16 Adv pcb =2304
I think thats way better considering how much other stuff we need and the amount of of blocks we are gona use.
Ok then its set :D Anyone making Galgador stuff please use the modtweaker file above, or you can wait for the update :p

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then its set :D Anyone making Galgador stuff please use the modtweaker file above, or you can wait for the update :p

There are people making galgador stuff already? I still haven't managed to get a working mob farm up and running, let alone get anywhere near galgador stuff!

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
There are people making galgador stuff already? I still haven't managed to get a working mob farm up and running, let alone get anywhere near galgador stuff!
Neither am I. One block of gala is 1/1000 to get to machine stage.
It's the main ingredient. Better to fix it a bit still a pain to make but fair for a hardcore pack.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Noooo, i accedantly killed wolf Death Bringer and got lously Diamond chessplate. All aside joke. That diamond chestplate has serious enchant. but i still prefer wolf over chessplate. I am sad that he got under my sword while fighiting.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Noooo, i accedantly killed wolf Death Bringer and got lously Diamond chessplate. All aside joke. That diamond chestplate has serious enchant. but i still prefer wolf over chessplate. I am sad that he got under my sword while fighiting.
I want your sword if it could kill a deathbringer. Lol

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
My sword os OP (With help of Creative Tool Modifier) so yeah. Thats that. But still i miss death bringer. Still have one. How do you name your pet?

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
how do you guys even automate ender pearls without ender io stuff? i mean i have like 3 ender liliys with drones it would take forever to get anywhere near a single block of galgador^^ even automating ores is liker super super lategame atleast with steves factory manager atleast 33 ingots just for the cable blockgate and manager and then you even need some other parts with mekanism stuff q.q

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
how do you guys even automate ender pearls without ender io stuff? i mean i have like 3 ender liliys with drones it would take forever to get anywhere near a single block of galgador^^ even automating ores is liker super super lategame atleast with steves factory manager atleast 33 ingots just for the cable blockgate and manager and then you even need some other parts with mekanism stuff q.q

Plant lilly on Ender core. You will have a chance to get extra ender lilly. And it is a lot faster than on grass.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
There may be enderman spawners in dungeons...

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
enderman spawner dosent let me automate it?^^ killerjoe is basicly impossible to build before you have it automated or can you use iron spikes to kill them in combination with vacuum hopper?

also how do you pick spawner up without *destroying them*?

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Automation I'm still trying to figure out.
I have a cursed earth mob farm that's been running for a week. Not over big maybe 20 blocks. That 150 enderpearls so far. Got 10 enderlilys, Not automated yet. Still trying to make ended cores. Will be better with drones once I make them.
The dungeon spawners only work when your 16 blocks way. Got about 300 pearls in 2 hours whacking with a loot 3 sword.
So far enderlily automation is the best way. I think with out grinding.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
guess i have to upload the map+pack on my server stop the dw20 server for a while and let drones farm billions of ender pearls xD

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug in galgador quest in farming steve style. Quest want to craft Enhanced Galgadorian Metal. But to get you need to smelt. I work a way around by crafting it into a enhanced galgadorian block and back. This new recepie is a lot better, what was before. Now i realy thing that i do not need to bother with autocrafting with buildcraft. Those auto workbench are sure slow. I was feeding more items that it could accept

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I want to install the pack it downloads all the files fine but when it comes to launching after the download it just shuts down and closes everything... Super annoying as I really want to play this pack. Please assistance will be nice. :(

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I want to install the pack it downloads all the files fine but when it comes to launching after the download it just shuts down and closes everything... Super annoying as I really want to play this pack. Please assistance will be nice. :(

Had same issue. Update adventure pack to 0.7.4b