[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to keep your sanity up, even with monsters around?

I tried holding flowers in the hotbar, holding them in hand and planting a little flowery-area underground and stand in the middle. But none of that seems to work for me :/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
MCA Uses!
R3qGTM0.png

gOUkEY0.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to keep your sanity up, even with monsters around?

I tried holding flowers in the hotbar, holding them in hand and planting a little flowery-area underground and stand in the middle. But none of that seems to work for me :/
Make sure no mob drops in your hot bar

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thanks. Will look at the mobdrops-thing.
And sleeping is not much an option when you're standing near your enderman-spawner to get the stuff you need for galgadorian metal ^^
(Sadly the "Cursed earth under spawner keeps it active" was wrong. :( )

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
just checking but is mob griefing supposed to be on? i got partially blown up by a creeper in a dungeon, i got a mystery gold egg and 9 skull minion orbs from it though XD

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Really hope one day the new version of extra utilities will be in. Played around a bit with the golden and diamond spikes... they're great xD

[edit]
Ehm... I seem to have a big bug with the sanity effect:
I was on 0.0% with Insanity III effect, now I'm stucked with it not healing anymore. I slept through thr night and got back to 93%, but it falls down like 1% per second, even if I'm standing in the middle of my botania-flowerfield in the middle of the day. No mob-loot or anything but my tools in the hotbar...

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Really hope one day the new version of extra utilities will be in. Played around a bit with the golden and diamond spikes... they're great xD

[edit]
Ehm... I seem to have a big bug with the sanity effect:
I was on 0.0% with Insanity III effect, now I'm stucked with it not healing anymore. I slept through thr night and got back to 93%, but it falls down like 1% per second, even if I'm standing in the middle of my botania-flowerfield in the middle of the day. No mob-loot or anything but my tools in the hotbar...
Mobs near you also causes that

Added XtraUtilities1.2 and tweaked the Gold and diamond spikes recipes :p

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I have a magnum-torch in my base so no mobs near me for like 64 blocks. Kinda got stucked with sanity-decreasing. Seems a bug. Relogging, restarting didn't fix it.

[edit]
Aaaah found the issue... only having half a heart left makes you insane... :D Totally oversaw that ^^"

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Spending all that time in the depths of the world and fighting the evils of the night becomes taxing on one's mind. Over time if a player doesn't take a rest or even invest some time in recreational gardening then their mind can degrade to a state of hallucinations and warped vision. At this point a player may hear or see things that aren't truly real and nobody in their vicinity can hear/see it. Even to the trained eye this can make one question what is real and what is not and could cause one bad judgement call resulting in death. Hallucinations are not as predictable as one may think either, they can take the form of ANY mob capable of spawning around you including ones from other mods. Managing sanity is not as difficult as it seems, plants and flowers will increase the player's sanity level (only during the day however) and sleeping will add sanity based on the time slept, a full night being +100%. Fighting or hanging around the undead will drop your sanity quicker where Endermen will cause dangerous hits to your sanity so only fight them in moderation. Near death will also cause your sanity to plummet rapidly so keep healthy if you can.

Here is a brief list of blocks that will lower your sanity:

• Skulls
  • Webs
  • Soul Sand
Note: The Enderdragon egg will rapidly refill your sanity so conquering Minecraft's Enderdragon will ultimately conquer your fears provided you keep that egg nearby.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Does being out in the day fix it?

Yes working now. I only had half a heart and didn't know having so less health effects it too. (was looking for everything that was already mentioned like mobdrops and so, so kinda ignored my low health ^^")

(and well... Insanity III makes you panic! *blames this for overreacting and seeing bugs where there are none* :p)

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
New year crashes???? Each time I try to launch the game starts like usual, then about 2 minutes into the load it all closes. Never seen that before.

Thanks,
David