[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for double posting, can't edit previous post.
Karmarcharger, try to place the logo on the metal bar above the menu. IMHO, panorama is too great to be overlayed)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Another WIP ;3
nXsw82H.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for double posting, can't edit previous post.
Karmarcharger, try to place the logo on the metal bar above the menu. IMHO, panorama is too great to be overlayed)
I didnt put it over the metal bar because i find that its too cramp :/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.9
- Added MyFit Server version ( YAYAYAYAY) You need to right click the item on the ground to register it to your player before wearing it!
- Tweaked MyFit configs :p
- Fixed broken recipes
- Added Cake recipe
- Added CustomMainMenu
- Remade main menu!
- Updated Pneumaticraft to version 49
- Updated Walia to 57A
- Fixed all quest! NO MORE UNCLAIMED rewards :D ( took me an entire morning lol)
- Added a redundant reputation for mob slay quests
- Disabled Smeltery and mariculture crucible snow ice snowball -> water thingys
- Updated IguanaTinkerTweaks to v 11
- Downgraded Adventurebackpack to v72 to make it server compatible
- Changed abit of button textures :c

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
with basicly all the early game water stuff disabeld how are we supposed to automate water? (we have no cobble gen early so no lava either) or well we have no cobblegen because we cant automate water for the flaxbeard stuff ^^ (good thing i still have my old world and dont really need flaxbeard stuff ...)
also i finihsed the first quest line 2014-12-29_17.36.09.png 2014-12-29_17.36.11.png

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What do u guys think about this?

Looks great :)

but.... with a cobble gen how is wasting lava unwanted? D: xD

Well you're kinda right :D
Still figuring out a good way to semi-automate the refilling of the lava-buckets in the furnaces (so I only throw them into a chest and they get sorted into the furnaces).
Sorting with only BC-pipes is still quiet difficult, hope I find the right way ^^

And I really love this modpack, gives me so many ideas how-to-do things, forcing me to think more creative instead of just using the often used mods which makes things really easy. (really love how you put steve's carts into "Use it more!"-mode, since I hardly ever have done anything with it. Working on a concept of a steve's carts cobble-gen now :D)

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone once again. I would like to ask how to get more ores. Meteors are sparse and it takes ages to smash them (even with iron hammer) and even then i often get no ore from them. For some quests i was running around spires mining ores but for long term it will not suffice. I recently got steam smashers but to make ore i used 2 smashed pieces and after smasing i got only 1. Do i miss some way of getting ores or should i be more patinet with methods i mentioned?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The smashers are not really needed here, since - as you noticed - you only have a chance to get 2 smashed-ores from an ore-block. So the pieces you find in spires/meteors can be put into the smeltery for making ingots.
(It's pretty much a little %-chance of doubling your ore from flaxbeard vs 100% chance for doubling from tinker's construct)

Botania has a flower that turns cleanstone around it into random ores. Pretty much that is one of the "earlier" ways to get ores. Though you need to get enough mana-producing flowers for this, since it takes really alot of mana to work.
The next step may be going to the underdark (that means alot of prework with getting the devision sigil and crafting the portal) and if possible an ender-quarry.

Besides that: Dungeon-Loot (so you need luck), Meteors (best with an Fortune 3 hammer since fortune works on them... but before you get the ender-io enchantment table this is pretty much luck too, to get this enchant), Spire-hunting.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
yep spire hunting till you can get the orechid from botania -> best way to power it is to use 8 thermaliliys (flying) and a buildcraft floodgates that pumps lava in the middle of them ^^

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Does the sync shell work at all in this pack? I died on top of my base, which is where my sync shell is, and it deleted my world. Thankfully there's the backups there, so I haven't lost everything.
I did notice that it's steve in the shell constructor, and not my skin, could that be the issue?
Uceb38r.png

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I accedently used hammer in the nether and got crushed netherrack. Since Ex Nihilo sieve is disabled, this item needs to be unobtainable

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to add Jabba mod to my world. The drawers are super derpy. Problems found so far.

Drawer 4x4. If all items are the same. Drawer 1 full. Other drawers a few items. Diamond transport pipe (Sorting) refuses to put it in.
Worse bug. Compact drawer when piping it with same pipe. If the first drawer gets full. The worst possible thing occours (Not the crash). It clears everything it had in it and starts over

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
If it's the frying pan for making water:
Upper left corner a stick, then below a "V" of cleanstone (like a wooden bowl)

Any tipps for a good early-game armor? (even without infernal mobs I get beaten up quiet fast, cause everything seems to have good weapons *pouts*)
And if there any tipps how to manage food it would be nice to know about it. At the moment i still struggle alot with finding a way to not always have trouble that food hardly is worth anything (especially when trying to explore... the food-value goes down so super fast :( )

[edit]
And seriously... I thought rocket-creepers are annoying, but the festival-creepers... just had one who bombed himself from level 3 (first stone-part) of a dungeon down to the nether-part of it O_O
I'm sure I heard him laughing like a maniac.

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
for food just get a carrot potato farm going and make salad baked potato carrots and normal potatas and simply roatate them arround (if you ahve you can also use fish and bread)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks alot, will try that :)

Ah and: Mushrooms can only be found in chests or can a dungeon have some sort of mushroom-room?
(I kinda had no luck yet with finding any and so got stucked alot in Botania... still need to figure out this "how to make a mushroom-farm" then, never really got that going :/)

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
with basicly all the early game water stuff disabeld how are we supposed to automate water? (we have no cobble gen early so no lava either) or well we have no cobblegen because we cant automate water for the flaxbeard stuff ^^ (good thing i still have my old world and dont really need flaxbeard stuff ...)
also i finihsed the first quest line View attachment 13841 View attachment 13842

Using buildcraft pipes is a pain but im trying to work on a way to put snow in to pans on top of stoves run by Flaxbeard furnace heaters if they say cook wood at a constant rate and melt snow and somehow take the water out and put it back in the heater, I dont know work in progress stay tuned. ( I can see why we need to boil clean water to drink, Why a machine needs clean water that confuses me, Its like boiling water and watering my lawn with 2 liter coke bottles.:( )

Hi everyone once again. I would like to ask how to get more ores. Meteors are sparse and it takes ages to smash them (even with iron hammer) and even then i often get no ore from them. For some quests i was running around spires mining ores but for long term it will not suffice. I recently got steam smashers but to make ore i used 2 smashed pieces and after smasing i got only 1. Do i miss some way of getting ores or should i be more patinet with methods i mentioned?

Best way i found is to enchant iron hammers either level 1 to level 5, Till you get fortune and or efficiency put those on a anvil and eventually they stack. Once you get fortune 3 and efficiency 2 it will mine ores from meteors faster the you can smelt them. Took me over 50 hammers to get the fortune and efficiency i wanted.
At night just kill zombies took me over 200 levels till i could get a decent hammer. Once you get flax working the flax hammer will repair your stuff at no experience cost.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
for food just get a carrot potato farm going and make salad baked potato carrots and normal potatas and simply roatate them arround (if you ahve you can also use fish and bread)

Also make a apple tree and try get magma cream, makes a good meal, and there is one that uses zombie flesh and saplings also good.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to add Jabba mod to my world. The drawers are super derpy. Problems found so far.

Drawer 4x4. If all items are the same. Drawer 1 full. Other drawers a few items. Diamond transport pipe (Sorting) refuses to put it in.
Worse bug. Compact drawer when piping it with same pipe. If the first drawer gets full. The worst possible thing occours (Not the crash). It clears everything it had in it and starts over

There is a reason why buildcraft pipes aren't used anymore >)