[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still using an older version of the pack? that screen looks like the base prior to the current version.
I know the quest was fixed on the last version i played (seriously, this pack is updating faster than small kids change their friends) i have it finished and if infitech2 didnt take 10 mins to load, id exit it, take a screenshot of my book to prove it :p
Thanks all,
That was it. Seems like I just downloaded this pack, but I was already several updates behind. downloaded 1.1.5 and I'm good to go.

Overreactedosbol

Jul 29, 2019
Just died by an infernal rocket creeper with lightning, after a tough game. That was awesome! This pack is the best! Gratz to you karmarcharger for making a pack that didn't get me mad after dying :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just died by an infernal rocket creeper with lightning, after a tough game. That was awesome! This pack is the best! Gratz to you karmarcharger for making a pack that didn't get me mad after dying :D
ya i rofled when i got killed by the rocket creeper the first time xD the animation is just hilarious!

Wumpsi

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcher has updated the pack: The dungeon near the base has no spawners and no loot chests.
No challanges, no rewards :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
- Tinker construct 1.8.0 update ( Get your Direbow20!)
- MyFitMod added, This mods gives you buff base on your achievements! This mod allows Minecraft players to enhance their performance through statistics. The more times you do something, the better you get at it, giving you better buffs. However, the only way to receive these benefits is to craft and wear the MyFit.
3000m = 1 speed level
400 jumps = 1 jump boost level
400 mob kills = 1 strength level
1000 half-hearts of damage taken = 1 resistance level
3 hours online = 1 haste level

1.1.6 Will be delayed slightly to see if @boni the modder of TConstruct will make his IguanaTweaks compatible with the update

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

At least you know from what you died from. I was killed slowly by some infernal mob I didn't even see... (like this wither-generator-effect, simply hurt me from whereever it was ^^")

Anyone has a tipp for a personal little mobspawner to get some enderpearls etc.?
(I tried an early one I was used from other such maps, but I guess in the dungeon below the base so many mobs spawn, that there was not a single mob spawning where I wanted it ^^" and clearing out/lighting up the dungeon looks like a really really bad idea ^^")

[edit]
Ah and one little thing:
Maybe the reward for the one quest in the Botania line (crafting the apocrathy... or how it's called!) should give about 2~3 seeds.
Had the very rare chance of not getting any seed back when I planted and grown it to get more before using it in botania. Didn't see any other way to get seeds (you get the grass-block after it) but to cheat one in.
(if there is another way, like as loot in dungeon chests, this can be ignored)

Last edited:

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
-snip-
Anyone has a tipp for a personal little mobspawner to get some enderpearls etc.?
(I tried an early one I was used from other such maps, but I guess in the dungeon below the base so many mobs spawn, that there was not a single mob spawning where I wanted it ^^" and clearing out/lighting up the dungeon looks like a really really bad idea ^^")
-snip-
Likely the easiest way to take care of the mob spawning issue is to simply build your trap away from the dungeon. I'd pick a spire, build a mini base and construct a mob farm in it/around it. Another alternative would be to setup your trap above a height of say 200. Once your toon is at least 128 meters from any other spawn points you should start seeing a maximum spawn rate in the trap. I don't tend to favor skybases..... but the mechanics can be useful.

That said...... if enviromines gravity functions suddenly get implemented a skybase could have issues.

I suppose I should stipulate that I have not built such a skybase in a pack such as this one...... There may be some "fun" in store for anyone attempting it. Temp effects for instance may become so severe that you can't make a high altitude skybase work......

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyriael_Soban

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah well, about the mob-farm:
Seems like the new Version (without the spawners under the base, if I read it right) works there alot better. At least the first night was really scary, never saw so many mobs on the surface before ^^

Another little question:
Is is disabled that you get Flint from simply mining gravel?
(bashed down a block of gravel like 70 times now and still no flint o_O)

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... just had a crash and cannot start my world anymore...

Time: 20.12.14 23:43
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at pneumaticCraft.common.item.ItemPlasticPlants.onEntityItemUpdate(ItemPlasticPlants.java:253)
at net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem.func_70071_h_(EntityItem.java:86)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Anyone knows if that is fixable or would I need to start a new world?
(hope this part of the crash-report is enough to say something about it)

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway to turn off hardcore mode , When I started I activated /HQM quest . But for some reason it's says I'm hard core and I think that's why sync is not working.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is it only me, or is the 1.1.5 version a bit unstable?
Just lost my world cause of a crash and after restart like 5 creeper have blown me up (crash was outside in the middle of night x.x)
(was able to save my world with disabling/reenabling pneumaticcraft... but alot of crashes where my minecraft simply doesn't respond anymore)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway to turn off hardcore mode , When I started I activated /HQM quest . But for some reason it's says I'm hard core and I think that's why sync is not working.
Use Nbt editor to edit the level.dat file!
Is it only me, or is the 1.1.5 version a bit unstable?
Just lost my world cause of a crash and after restart like 5 creeper have blown me up (crash was outside in the middle of night x.x)
(was able to save my world with disabling/reenabling pneumaticcraft... but alot of crashes where my minecraft simply doesn't respond anymore)
If its unstable use 1.1.4 ill look intothis

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... just had a crash and cannot start my world anymore...

Time: 20.12.14 23:43
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at pneumaticCraft.common.item.ItemPlasticPlants.onEntityItemUpdate(ItemPlasticPlants.java:253)
at net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityItem.func_70071_h_(EntityItem.java:86)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Anyone knows if that is fixable or would I need to start a new world?
(hope this part of the crash-report is enough to say something about it)

I can see its a pneumaticraft plant, however what did you do to cause it?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I can see its a pneumaticraft plant, however what did you do to cause it?

That's the weird thing, when this error appeared I didn't do anything with pneumatic craft at all. I know I had 1 Creeper- and 4 Ender-plantseeds in a chest. But I was in the middle of digging my way through a spire when it crashed. And then this error appeared when I tried to get back into my world.
(was in the very beginning phase, just had my smeltery build, so far away from anything related to pneumaticcraft-doing)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's the weird thing, when this error appeared I didn't do anything with pneumatic craft at all. I know I had 1 Creeper- and 4 Ender-plantseeds in a chest. But I was in the middle of digging my way through a spire when it crashed. And then this error appeared when I tried to get back into my world.
(was in the very beginning phase, just had my smeltery build, so far away from anything related to pneumaticcraft-doing)
Hmm okay, the next update should fix it...
Tinker1.8.0 will be delayed cause the creative mode crashes are annoying >_>