[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

skyneta1a

Jul 29, 2019
Is there away to grow grass? I know there is grass seeds from sieving, but no sieve. Or is there grass blocks given, or passive mobs given for food, etc? Also how do you get wheat seeds?

You can either spend hours looking for dandelions and roses in dungeons for the botania quest or throw a silky jewel on a TiCo pick/shovel/excavator and grab a grass block from a dungeon. Use the watering can to spread grass then bonemeal for seeds and flowers.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
You can either spend hours looking for dandelions and roses in dungeons for the botania quest or throw a silky jewel on a TiCo pick/shovel/excavator and grab a grass block from a dungeon. Use the watering can to spread grass then bonemeal for seeds and flowers.
Thats basically it.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I finally hit diminishing returns. Lets just say that needs tweak to put it nicely.lol It drops more than 75% after the first item. I think I will be starving to death very soon:)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone want to trade emeralds for diamonds?lol I have 31, I will give 2 emeralds for 1 diamond... I give up, I think it strange the basic wood cuter needs five diamonds, and I haven't found 1.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well I finally hit diminishing returns. Lets just say that needs tweak to put it nicely.lol It drops more than 75% after the first item. I think I will be starving to death very soon:)
ehh golden apples? Q_Q? U can make Growthcraft Wine? Fishes? mariculture has a bunch of different fish.....

Dont worry about it though, i am adding KAWWAAAAIIII in the next patch :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Use watering can on the grass from the spatial drive given to you in the first quest? Works underground in the spatial area too!

Sneek peekerino.... Notice anything? :c
h9Q5ZR8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: skyneta1a

SpectraTheOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
Use watering can on the grass from the spatial drive given to you in the first quest? Works underground in the spatial area too!

Sneek peekerino.... Notice anything? :c
h9Q5ZR8.png
i see the fresh water bottle the effect frostbite and the new water meter i think on top of the hunger bars and the air meter is back and a few other things :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i see the fresh water bottle the effect frostbite and the new water meter i think on top of the hunger bars and the air meter is back and a few other things :)
Yea i am probaly gonna add a Air quest to educate about the air bar thingy, and provide some equipment to help with air!

The HUD will show your status effect clearly!

Ill probaly update once i sort out the water issue x3

SpectraTheOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i am probaly gonna add a Air quest to educate about the air bar thingy, and provide some equipment to help with air!

The HUD will show your status effect clearly!

Ill probaly update once i sort out the water issue x3
nice i think the air meter would go good with a space based modpack

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.4 COLLATED LIST
- New mod with cute creepers ( no spoiler :D)< dont spoil if you noe whats it :3>
- Crucible supports other vanilla tree sapplings and leaves, and maybe something interesting for slime tree sapplings and leaves....
- Update buildcraft 6.2.4

- 4-Space will be added!
- Venus, IO, Europa, Mercury quest lines
- Kawaii Crops added with custom food, to increase variety of food.
- Status effects HUD mod added, for convenience!

EST ETA: By sunday!

Green color = completed

Last edited:

skyneta1a

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love the invisible, infernal, fireball mobs in the nether ;) Finally found Fire Flower seeds, never been so hype.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love the invisible, infernal, fireball mobs in the nether ;) Finally found Fire Flower seeds, never been so hype.

Thanks, I didn't even think about the nether!:) Now its time to build a portal, then proceed to a near by corner, get in the fetal potion, and repeat "I can do this!, I can do this" while rocking back and forth.

Does anyone have an up to date video/guide for Steve's Carts? I haven't used that mod in Sooo long I am more than a little rusty? & even then, I just made a tunnel bore.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Or you could do some botania quests where they give you grass and seeds...

Reactions: RehabOholic

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

not sure if this is a bug, but one of the quests informs you you can use leaves and saplings in a crucible to make water. I couldn't, I know the crucible works, I made a bucket of lava, emptied it out completely, placed the crucible back down and tried right clicking both leaves and saplings but it didn't work? Am I just being a silly noob? Lol

Also I miss all the spawners now, and the fun loot is gone, ha!

I know you said you emptied it completely, but I noticed the crucible seems to remember what it was doing last and you have to break it to reset it, well thats what mine needed when I changed from lava to water, I really need another dedicated one.

Food is nasty, one piece only seems too harsh, a new food mod will be appreciated.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I know you said you emptied it completely, but I noticed the crucible seems to remember what it was doing last and you have to break it to reset it, well thats what mine needed when I changed from lava to water, I really need another dedicated one.

Food is nasty, one piece only seems too harsh, a new food mod will be appreciated.
What do you mean by one piece? Oh yea guys try to aim for the HEADS of the zombies/skeletons/pigmans if you are using tools so that you can 1 hit them!

Last edited: