[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was not good at ALL!! I had full health, starting chest piece, and 41 lvl, and I got 1 shot from an enderman (something). I didn't even see an enderman. That means it 1 hit me for all my health & XP lvls from Last Stand. :(:(

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Well that was not good at ALL!! I had full health, starting chest piece, and 41 lvl, and I got 1 shot from an enderman (something). I didn't even see an enderman. That means it 1 hit me for all my health & XP lvls from Last Stand. :(:(

I had that happen with an Alien Creeper ... Also, look into your mc directory for the pack specifically at "backups" ... aromacore is making them every 30 :p

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I had that happen with an Alien Creeper ... Also, look into your mc directory for the pack specifically at "backups" ... aromacore is making them every 30 :p

Yeah, I had one from 25 mins ago. I went toe to toe with an alien creeper, and it took all but 1/2 heart, and about 5 lvls using last stand. The odd thing is out of 5 worlds now I have only seen 2 endermen. Is there ones in this pack that agro on you even if you don't look at them? I'm on the latest pack, and have tried to find them for the quest, but nothing.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I had one from 25 mins ago. I went toe to toe with an alien creeper, and it took all but 1/2 heart, and about 5 lvls using last stand. The odd thing is out of 5 worlds now I have only seen 2 endermen. Is there ones in this pack that agro on you even if you don't look at them? I'm on the latest pack, and have tried to find them for the quest, but nothing.

I have to admit, needing to kill 30 of them is a little obscene - especially when you only need to chunk 5 zombies - the only enderman i found had 600hp "ultra rare" was all i saw and i walked the other way,

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is affecting the hang glider? It makes that thing next to useless if you glide slower than walking.lol It almost feels like your standing(Floating) still.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
What mod is affecting the hang glider? It makes that thing next to useless if you glide slower than walking.lol It almost feels like your standing(Floating) still.
Something to do with weight, show your diagnostic screen says something about weight on the middle left - it gives you the effect "encumbered" if you reach 50/512

Reactions: RehabOholic

SpectraTheOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug if you right click the healing spring with a glass bottle you get a water bottle and the healing spring does not go away so infinite water :) now you cheaters go and start abusing it (unless it was intended by the developer)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there copper in the spire's of hardened clay? I have mined 3 completing to the ground and have not found one piece.lol

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug if you right click the healing spring with a glass bottle you get a water bottle and the healing spring does not go away so infinite water :) now you cheaters go and start abusing it (unless it was intended by the developer)

Actually this was mentioned in one youtuber's feed the day 1.1.2 launched, my guess is this mineral water works the same way that Pneumaticraft's etching acid did in crash landing... if this is the case then its a modside error and there is nothing that @karmarcharger can do about it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
me too no copper
The spires with the common ores or maybe quartz has copper.
Something to do with weight, show your diagnostic screen says something about weight on the middle left - it gives you the effect "encumbered" if you reach 50/512
More blocks you carry the heavier you are, the harder to move. *winks
Actually this was mentioned in one youtuber's feed the day 1.1.2 launched, my guess is this mineral water works the same way that Pneumaticraft's etching acid did in crash landing... if this is the case then its a modside error and there is nothing that @karmarcharger can do about it.
Working with environmine mod dev for a fix for this :p
A meteor hits the start base. It's no fun :(
Make a stone hammer get a meteor shield
So... the cs2_ores problem still exist in 1.1.3 version with the launcher?
delete everything, then redownload it and it be fine

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Make a stone hammer get a meteor shield
isnt the meteor shield just a bit overpowered!? 300 and something radius, no maintenance.... I dont know... just seems to 'secure'.

delete everything, then redownload it and it be fine
Yeah, I noticed the launcher didnt removed the cs2_ores folder and is files, since they are not jar or zip files. I noticed the last version of the launcher only removes jar's and zips and overwrites the other files when updating. It doesnt wipe clean the config and mods folder anymore.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
isnt the meteor shield just a bit overpowered!? 300 and something radius, no maintenance.... I dont know... just seems to 'secure'.

Yeah, I noticed the launcher didnt removed the cs2_ores folder and is files, since they are not jar or zip files. I noticed the last version of the launcher only removes jar's and zips and overwrites the other files when updating. It doesnt wipe clean the config and mods folder anymore.
Yea but meteors can be used for resources.... if you make it too big u cant farm them D: would be the player's loss

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I currently have dozens of them around my base, so.... max range! :)

I actually thought that the base was protected from meteor landing by some spawn mechanic or something like that since in my map, I have crashed meteor all around my base and the only free space is my base :p

should the meteor shield emit a beam of light or is it bugged in the current version? I still ear them coming and crashing but I dont see their crash position anymore.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have to admit, needing to kill 30 of them is a little obscene - especially when you only need to chunk 5 zombies - the only enderman i found had 600hp "ultra rare" was all i saw and i walked the other way,

Zombies become ultra common when u agro them... they spawn more of themselves hence taking up the mob count... as long as u dont agro the zombies i think u can find regular mobs just fine ( try waiting for night in creative mode >:3)
AKA make a mob farm

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Zombies become ultra common when u agro them... they spawn more of themselves hence taking up the mob count... as long as u dont agro the zombies i think u can find regular mobs just fine ( try waiting for night in creative mode >:3)
AKA make a mob farm
Zombies will 'call for help' when they get damage and this means, also getting damage from traps like punji sticks... So... remove traps if you dont want to be flooded by zombies and want so find some enderman.

About a mob farm.... I made one like 30 and 50 blocks away from base but nothing spawns there..... I believe I will have to clear the dungeon for it to work...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Zombies will 'call for help' when they get damage and this means, also getting damage from traps like punji sticks... So... remove traps if you dont want to be flooded by zombies and want so find some enderman.

About a mob farm.... I made one like 30 and 50 blocks away from base but nothing spawns there..... I believe I will have to clear the dungeon for it to work...
Have you thought of expanding Upwards rather then sides? since the dungeons are underground :p