[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is the no use for Osmium, or Silicon? The harden clay version just drop themselves instead of clumps, and have know uses for them. I only have a furnace and they don't smelt in them. There is no use for them in nei to place in a smeltery, so I was wondering if any one can process the hardened clay forms of ores?

Ps. there wouldn't be a direct link to v1.1.3 like the 1.1.2v? I figured with the issues with FTB and all.

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is the no use for Osmium, or Silicon? The harden clay version just drop themselves instead of clumps, and have know uses for them. I only have a furnace and they don't smelt in them. There is no use for them in nei to place in a smeltery, so I was wondering if any one can process the hardened clay forms of ores?
Try taking a hammer to them? I know Ex Nihlo usually has the hammer do a ton of stuff

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note: There seems to be no way to turn off the AE spatial matrix (if there is, im not seeing it!), by the time id gotten far enough to use the water storage, the AE system was out of juice and that little sterling generator couldnt pony enough juice to start it back up.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 Coming soon
- Grammar fixes (Thx to lLLEGAL)
- Made the Shell Constructor quest easier! ( 8 copper 8 coal 16 rotten flesh)
- Added reward Meteor shield to meteor quest

Beside the 2 quest changes that is going to be in this version, will there be anymore changes to quest? The reason I ask, is I have to start a new world, and I don't want to get past quest that will otherwise change offering more/different rewards.

r34ld34l2

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been having troubles with the sanity feature because my sanity will not raise after trying everything still nothing to the sanity level anyone else having the same problem?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been having troubles with the sanity feature because my sanity will not raise after trying everything still nothing to the sanity level anyone else having the same problem?

You have to place the flowers on the surface, and it has to be day out. If you get to the quest that gives you a bed, the earlier you sleep the more sanity you will gain back.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
karmarcharger, you should disable the auto smelting upgrade on TC Tools. It is an instant crash when mining, or at least hardened gold ore.

http://pastebin.com/n05MRT75

Its repeatable on gold ore, but fine to use one iron, coal, silicon, and osmium "hardened ores". It doesn't smelt them of course. I know you can disable it in the lvl upgrades part of the configs. There's no way to remove an upgrade is there? I figured it smelt on a pick (at least in this pack) would be useless.lol Lastly, How do you process Hardened Osmium, & Silicon ore? There is no use in NEI, and when broken with a pick they just drop Hardened ore. Ex-nilo hammers don't work on them, at least wood, stone, or iron ones that is. Thanks again for the great pack:)

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note: There seems to be no way to turn off the AE spatial matrix (if there is, im not seeing it!), by the time id gotten far enough to use the water storage, the AE system was out of juice and that little sterling generator couldnt pony enough juice to start it back up.

I noticed this too. The issue is that the spacial IO port has a passive RF drain of 2 RF/tick and the 37 Spacial pylons each have a passive drain of 1 RF/tick which combined ends up draining 47 RF/tick according to the AE network tool so just sitting there idol it is using more power than the generator can produce.

The simplest solution for the next update would be to add a ME toggle bus between the energy cell/acceptor portion and the rest of the system with a lever to turn on/off the system so it is not draining constantly.

As for current version if you remove the IO Port and break the ME cable leading to the first pylon you will be able to charge the cells up or keep them from draining further.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get my head around this. I set up my crucible to make water, how do I transfer the water to a wooden barrel to make clay? I thought I could melt iron in the crucible, but without a seared faucet there would be no way to make ingots. I have litteraly been sitting here looking at the crucible full of water & the wooden barrel like how in the $%^%.lol any help would be great.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get my head around this. I set up my crucible to make water, how do I transfer the water to a wooden barrel to make clay? I thought I could melt iron in the crucible, but without a seared faucet there would be no way to make ingots. I have litteraly been sitting here looking at the crucible full of water & the wooden barrel like how in the $%^%.lol any help would be great.

You make a seared faucet using regular clay bricks and 1 glass. a=air b=brick g=glass

a a a
b g b
a b a

the casting table is also all regular brick instead of seared brick. Then just pour gold onto a regular brick on table and there you go.

For the initial clay just need to make sure that early on you use 1-2 of your water bottles to make some clay in a barrel. If you use up all your water from the quests you are pretty much out of luck.

Best tactic I have found is very early on make the casting table, the faucet, and enough grout to make a controler, 2 tanks, and a drain and 2 faucets. Then you will also complet the quest that gives you 32 seared blocks so can make a smeltery and use the crucible just for lava production. Once you have that with the snow towers water will not be an issue and smeltery melts snow VERY fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You make a seared faucet using regular clay bricks and 1 glass. a=air b=brick g=glass

a a a
b g b
a b a

the casting table is also all regular brick instead of seared brick. Then just pour gold onto a regular brick on table and there you go.

For the initial clay just need to make sure that early on you use 1-2 of your water bottles to make some clay in a barrel. If you use up all your water from the quests you are pretty much out of luck.

Best tactic I have found is very early on make the casting table, the faucet, and enough grout to make a controler, 2 tanks, and a drain and 2 faucets. Then you will also complet the quest that gives you 32 seared blocks so can make a smeltery and use the crucible just for lava production. Once you have that with the snow towers water will not be an issue and smeltery melts snow VERY fast.

HaHa!! I did not know you could use the water bottles to fill the barrel.lol Thank you

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019

a a a
b g b
a b a

How are you getting water out of the smeltery?
i tried it and neither buckets nor bottles would withdraw, is there something im missing?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed this too. The issue is that the spacial IO port has a passive RF drain of 2 RF/tick and the 37 Spacial pylons each have a passive drain of 1 RF/tick which combined ends up draining 47 RF/tick according to the AE network tool so just sitting there idol it is using more power than the generator can produce.

The simplest solution for the next update would be to add a ME toggle bus between the energy cell/acceptor portion and the rest of the system with a lever to turn on/off the system so it is not draining constantly.

As for current version if you remove the IO Port and break the ME cable leading to the first pylon you will be able to charge the cells up or keep them from draining further.

I just found a good way to power it.. I made a AE2 Wrench, shift right clicked the generater, placed it away from the IO Port, let it billed up its internal charge, wrench it again(it retains its charge), & place it back.

lesnty

Jul 29, 2019
I get this error..

Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 6144
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[11:42:35] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:42:35] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
MCVersion: 1710

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I get this error..

Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 6144
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[11:42:35] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:42:35] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
MCVersion: 1710

Delete your entire ftb folder, then reinstall the pack

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a good way to power it.. I made a AE2 Wrench, shift right clicked the generater, placed it away from the IO Port, let it billed up its internal charge, wrench it again(it retains its charge), & place it back.

Official Trailer for the pack!

Added AWESOMENESS to 1.1.3 update
- Almost all quest that gives a spatial drive will give a ME energy cell!
- Zombies will never be infernal! because theres just too damn many!
- Disabled auto smelt from randomly added to your pick! ( so that you dont crash your games randomly)
- Fixed Silicon and osmium ores, just break them with your pickaxe again x_x

Last edited: