[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Carrots4U

Jul 29, 2019
Any
Delete all the ftb file u downloaded, and install version 1.1.2 and its fine!
Erm, I put in your beta save with 1.1.2 and I spawned in the void and died...

Edit: Nevermind, just I spawned funky. I tried it again and it worked. However I though the beta save removed nearby mob spawners?

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
yes, those dungeon mob spawners within a 100 block radius.

The save is the download link above

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's werid. That's what I'm using

Its probaly normal mobs then, You can spend more time at the surface during the day and after the mobs spawn on the surface at night, go down and torch up the dungeon ;) since there isnt any spawners left in there it should be easier.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
The save file would be called Beta

Anyways a survival guide by Xolam for the new map!
I'm not sure if I did it the best way. I will definitely edit the spawners out now. In the next episode I am going to show a SUPER easy way to get cobblestone. It is part of the RogueLike Dungeon. I just happened on it playing solo yesterday, so I'm not sure if you are going to want to change it for gating or not. Also, as you guys saw the that water is so OP, not sure if intended but I will take what I can get. :D

Loruud

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 wont launch on the ftb launcher, i've deleted the folder for blastoff and tried a fresh install and nothing... wierd... guess i'll keep playing that 1.1.0 multimc you posted till 1.1.3 comes out

if its a fix i can do, please enlighten me :D (was using ftb launcher 1.4.3, now 1.4.4)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
for some reason 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 wont launch on the ftb launcher, i've deleted the folder for blastoff and tried a fresh install and nothing... wierd... guess i'll keep playing that 1.1.0 multimc you posted till 1.1.3 comes out

if its a fix i can do, please enlighten me :D (was using ftb launcher 1.4.3, now 1.4.4)

Same here. I tried several ways. It says its updating to the latest, but stays on 1.1.0

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so the game is unplayable without optifine and fastcraft for me, however, when I play with them, the textures are all kinds of funky. Any idea why?

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen anyone else with this... problem...

I go to type in "/hqm quest" and it says I don't have permission to use that command.

o_O

That's a new one for me, lol.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen anyone else with this... problem...

I go to type in "/hqm quest" and it says I don't have permission to use that command.

o_O

That's a new one for me, lol.

open to lan and enable cheats, after that you can save and quit and reopen the world without lan if you prefer it off. basically so you can afk, etc.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
That constant heatstroke though...

I think there is some hidden lava or something around the base. On the bottom floor my temperature spikes to maximum and I have either go sit in the spacial area, or go to other floors for awhile. I have most of my stuff set up down there so it is unfortunately pretty annoying.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is some hidden lava or something around the base. On the bottom floor my temperature spikes to maximum and I have either go sit in the spacial area, or go to other floors for awhile. I have most of my stuff set up down there so it is unfortunately pretty annoying.

I is the chisel lava blocks(I think) on the second floor. I think there is two of them, 1 on each side. He placed them cause everyone was dieing of frostbit.