[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted a new update! Waiting for admins to update it now ;3

- Added version number to title screen
- Tinkered with some starting quest rewards! A little easier to survive now!
- Nerfed spice of life
- Updated Botania to 1.40
- Updated Environmine to 1.3.60
- Updated enderstorage

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
is the pack using the tinkers version from direwolf20's forgecraft 2 lets play? those new tinkers mechanics are awesome..

if not, will the quest or pack still work if i manually change the version of tinkers to that one?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
is the pack using the tinkers version from direwolf20's forgecraft 2 lets play? those new tinkers mechanics are awesome..

if not, will the quest or pack still work if i manually change the version of tinkers to that one?
This pack is using TinkerC 1.710 the one from the direwolf20 pack, however it has iguana tweaks that makes the tools less op, could you specify what are the new tinker mechs you are talking about?

The quests wont break as long as u do not remove TC entirely, and updated version of TC wont break the pack.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
from direwolf20's lets play it got some new weapons like crossbow, shuriken and the multiblock of smelter has been altered to allow larger than 3x3 smelters, i think dire made a 9x9 smelter

oh nvm, i just looked at the tinkers forum and that version is still not out, i guess its exclusive for forgecraft2 lets play for testing (longbow hit for like 88 to 95 hp per shot :p, and has a draw time of half a second or 1/4 a second with zoom function)

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.3 is just a save file for the world right?

i can ignore it and wait till 1.0.4 comes out?

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
how do i survive first night do i have to freeze from cold and wait ?
torches warm you, stand next to a torch
south from base is a gravelpatch
west is a pillar with easy to kill infernal magmacubes drops good gear
in the quest with the sword or the axe the axe should be preferred as the magmacubes drops better weps
centers of the pillars contains best materials
enjoy even with this info youll struggle, not an easy pack to do :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
how do i survive first night do i have to freeze from cold and wait ?
I Suggest using wooden armor it keeps you warm more, Make a crook to smack the leaves asap cause you will need the sapplings, stand on torches to keep yourself warm.. Do not attempt to fight the mobs at day 1, let them burn to death... If its a 250hp zombie which walks very slowly, just walk faster them him and loot the area above your base at dawn... (zombie flesh in barrel = dirt)(zombie flesh in furnace = leather!)(zombie flesh in drying rack = food!) Then once you get the crucible reward in 1.0.4 u can cook leaves/sapplings for water to ensure a healthy amount of water! ( The ice in the basement can be broken for salt water, then heated in crucible for fresh water!)

The 1.0.4 makes starting a little easier so just hang on tight if you are ripping your hair off xD

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Could you had InventoryTweaks on the next version?
And... AromaBackup?
And... Dont know why no one adds this but also, MouseTweaks?
Just make sure you disable the wheel scroll on the mouse tweaks config or it will conflict with NEI and none will work.

And... Its all for now :p

Reactions: EagleSausage

EagleSausage

Jul 29, 2019
And... AromaBackup?
Just make sure you disable the wheel scroll on the mouse tweaks config or it will conflict with NEI and none will work.

Ikr dude

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
And... AromaBackup?

InventoryTweaks, AromaBackup Snucked into 1.0.4 before the admins could upload it :O *winks

Last edited:

Braystone

Jul 29, 2019
Questing after completeing quests and getting the rewards it still says unclaimed rewards how to fix this?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So...after boosting the flint/bone pickaxe I can mine copper. With copper, I need to build a smeltery, so I can make the copper pick.
For that, I need clay. I can make clay with the mariculture vat, since his recipe is with copper. But... how to I get water inside it? I cant mine iron to make a iron bucket and I cant make a clay bucket since I dont have clay....

What am I missing here to be able to progress?

(Still playing with 1.0.2 version)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Questing after completeing quests and getting the rewards it still says unclaimed rewards how to fix this?
Its an HQM bug, some quests might get fixed after a restart, usually they dont. Sadly, there isnt a new HQM version for a long time....