[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

CryptoHue

Jul 29, 2019
Reached home last night, logged in, played and died to infernal magma cubes in less then 10mins a few times. Hahahahahah
Oh when I updated the modpack, I did not see any torches or changes to torch recipes. Still needs the standard items to craft it.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
the pack updated already? my ftb launcher isn't showing the update, it still on 1.0.0 i cant see even if i open the version tab

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
AE quest line will be coming soon, and quests after the AE quest line would have Spartial storage rewards = awesome rewards =)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
b3248ba8b3754ac500d637a4961e7c18.jpg

AE quest line completed! Squeezed it into the 1.0.2 update! and also a teaser of a spatial reward! =P

Also do take note! You can almost 1 hit kill Skeletons/zombies/Pigzombies if you smack them hard in the head, and their head drops off. (it does about 184 damage instantly! if mob doesnt have armor) Using tools/weapons aiming at their head have higher chance of decapitating the mobs

Last edited:

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
AE quest line completed! Squeezed it into the 1.0.2 update! and also a teaser of a spatial reward! =P

Also do take note! You can almost 1 hit kill Skeletons/zombies/Pigzombies if you smack them hard in the head, and their head drops off. (it does about 184 damage instantly! if mob doesnt have armor) Using tools/weapons aiming at their head have higher chance of decapitating the mobs
lets hope this update actually shows up in the launcher..

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
lets hope this update actually shows up in the launcher..
The skeleton 1hit kill part is all the while in the 1.0.0 pack xD, the update is just the AE Quest and some bugfixes! xD

I believe ftb admins needs sleep ya know ;P

I will post here when the admins updated the pack no worries =3

EagleSausage

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah finaly another hqm modpack!
As i was ready this topic i wanted to play this to so.. tomorrow TIME TO KILL SOME ASSES BABY!

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
strange .. the 1.0.1 update was in the launcher about an hour ago, now its gone again

thankfully i downloaded it when it appeared

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have got the admins to look at it, they are currently uploading the 1.0.2 which has some bug fixes and AE quest line update.
Version1.0.2
- Enabled bone tools
- Updated Botania
- Updated Weather2
- Created AE quest line
- First Spatial rewards added! more to come for the late game quests soon!

Last edited:

EagleSausage

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i played it for 5 minutes and am i allowed to remove the ice underground? Or do i need that for a quest?

ViDMort

Jul 29, 2019
I can´t create a world, idk what happen. When i click create a new world it returns to the game menu like if I just launch the game. I tried to re install the modpack. I dont now what to do. Any Idea (I have java 8 intalled)

haohaopatte

Jul 29, 2019
Guys quick tip to help get by the after the first night. During the "FIRST" day go to the spire and you will see magma cubes spawn. Let a couple spawn then run away Until you are far enough away that the spawner will not spawn any more cubes. Then use your skybow to snipe the infernal cubes (they have very low health) and use the paper sword to kill the non infernal cubes. I got some enchanted iron armor from this and i got all enchanted iron tools. Just a tip i used :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.2 is out! If anyone is missing the new save file or needs a new save file here is the link for it!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_Ny0zN21maVl3SlU/view?usp=sharing
Hey i played it for 5 minutes and am i allowed to remove the ice underground? Or do i need that for a quest?
You can remove it if you want, the ice is just a area for you to fish in after you melt it! The quest which is relate to it just requires you to make a redstone block so no worries about moving it etc.

EDIT:1.0.3 is coming out, its just a reupload by the ftbadmins because they forgot to upload some of the 1.0.2 files, no new updates in 1.0.3

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You should include the current version on the Better Title Screen, so we know when the launcher failed to download the correct version...

Also, the new version is missing the new map... But you might know this, since you are posting the link for it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You should include the current version on the Better Title Screen, so we know when the launcher failed to download the correct version...

Also, the new version is missing the new map... But you might know this, since you are posting the link for it.
^ The files that the admins forgot =P and yes i will include the version in the next patch! thanks for the feedback =)

UnD3adLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
No idea if this is supposed to go here but I'm putting in in anyways.
I just saw this pack like 10 minutes ago...insanely interested, shove the pack code into the launcher, it launches.
All is normal takes a bit to load i notice its 1.7.10 (sweet!)
About to make a world. Uh-Oh! It won't let me make a world. I press create world to make one but it just goes to the title screen. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

EDIT: Im stupid lol I did not notice the save download in the comments.
Sorry for the inconvenience.