[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

C

Cooleyo_Man

I have a problem. I go into the quest book and click on the quest 'Ingots!' and it wants me to give it 1 gold ingot. It describes how I should obtain it, 'To obtain ingots, firstly I would have to right click the some hardened gold ore blocks in to the Exnilho crucible, then I would have to make a seared faucet ( to get the gold out!) and a casting table...' I have a Exnilho crucible and a casting table, but how do I get the seared faucet? I've done Tinker's Construct in other modpacks and I know it is 3 seared bricks in a V shape. When I try that, it doesn't work. This is also a problem because I can't get anything out of my future smeltery. When I look in the 'Mighty Smelting' book the recipe is the same. How can I get a seared faucet? Why did they disable the seared faucet recipe?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem. I go into the quest book and click on the quest 'Ingots!' and it wants me to give it 1 gold ingot. It describes how I should obtain it, 'To obtain ingots, firstly I would have to right click the some hardened gold ore blocks in to the Exnilho crucible, then I would have to make a seared faucet ( to get the gold out!) and a casting table...' I have a Exnilho crucible and a casting table, but how do I get the seared faucet? I've done Tinker's Construct in other modpacks and I know it is 3 seared bricks in a V shape. When I try that, it doesn't work. This is also a problem because I can't get anything out of my future smeltery. When I look in the 'Mighty Smelting' book the recipe is the same. How can I get a seared faucet? Why did they disable the seared faucet recipe?
The faucet and casting table are made with regular bricks in this modpack.

C

Cooleyo_Man

Uggggh. I did the steam drill, shovel, and saw quest and I got the Kinetic Multi-tool. Then I tried to put it with the attachment. Nothing happened. Then I tried to use it, but it fell apart. I spawned int another one, and looked up what you are supposed to do with it. It said shift-right-click in the air. Fell apart again. What do you do with the RF Kinetic Multi-tool?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone kill the ender dragon? 1750health? The kill command doesnt work. I tried to kill it legit but its a combination of dragon and wither and spawns blaze masters. I even tried the 255 strength cheat.
I need it to go away so i can continue.

C

Cooleyo_Man

Ughhh. I've completed 4 quests in the quest line "Farming Steve Style". The 5th and only one I can complete is "Diggy Diggy Hole". The problem is I can't get the height controller because it requires paper which needs sugar cane and I the only way to get sugar cane (or sugar cane seeds) is to get them when you complete the Sanity but I chose the carrot seeds. Does anyone know of any other quests that give sugar cane (or sugar cane seeds) for a reward.

C

Cooleyo_Man

I can't find this modpack in the FTB launcher. Can someone help me?

Blast Off! is a third party pack. On the top of the FTB launcher there are 5 tabs. The 4th tab is Third Party Packs. The bottom of that list is where you should find it.

maiconimortal

Jul 29, 2019
I think it was unlisted a while ago. The pack code still works fine though. The code is "BlastOff" with exactly those capital letters.
In the Curse no run, the launcher run but the game not open. In FTB launcher it's ok now with the code. Thanks ;)

Nanimonai

Jul 29, 2019
So I just gave this modpack a try and am rather confused right now. Trying to do the quest for oak planks, which tells me to go to a nearby supply bunker, but all I see on the map (Version 1.3.3) are 3 desolate bunkers in which I instantly get mobbed to death when I dare use the elevator. I am clueless as to how I am supposed to get anything done. All I have in the starting chest of the basement room of the starting bunker is a chest with armor, weapons, ome food and books (food diary, quest book and engineer book). Adding the sapling storage cell into the I/O port and pushing the button also didn't seem to do anything. Would it be possible to give me some minor hints without spoiling too much?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
So I just gave this modpack a try and am rather confused right now. Trying to do the quest for oak planks, which tells me to go to a nearby supply bunker, but all I see on the map (Version 1.3.3) are 3 desolate bunkers in which I instantly get mobbed to death when I dare use the elevator. I am clueless as to how I am supposed to get anything done. All I have in the starting chest of the basement room of the starting bunker is a chest with armor, weapons, ome food and books (food diary, quest book and engineer book). Adding the sapling storage cell into the I/O port and pushing the button also didn't seem to do anything. Would it be possible to give me some minor hints without spoiling too much?
Put the sapling storage in the ae spacial drive and push the button then go upstairs and get a dirt and the watering can and a sapling then go outside and grow a tree with the watering can.

4lb1n0

Jul 29, 2019
I want to playBlast Off again, but my FTB launcher stopped working for some reason, how am I supposed to exchange the files to play it "the old way"(place the archives on .minecraft)?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
I want to playBlast Off again, but my FTB launcher stopped working for some reason, how am I supposed to exchange the files to play it "the old way"(place the archives on .minecraft)?
Not many pepole watch this thread anymore. I usually don't get help here but the main tech support forum might be a good place to ask especially if it's the launcher. What is the launcher doing?

S

sys2k77

I have the problem for yampst mod i stuck for it to Querying api how to deal it?
detail is:
[23:24:45] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/yampst]: [info.varden.yampst.alerts.AlertQueryer:getFromJsonApi:23]: [YAMPST] Querying http://api.yampst.net/alerts/v1.php...16-12-11+23:24:45&mcver=1.7.10&packver=1.1.18 for alerts...
[23:37:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/yampst]: [info.varden.yampst.alerts.AlertQueryer:getFromJsonApi:97]: [YAMPST] Failed to receive alerts! Stack trace follows.

C

Cyrran

Botania doesn't fully function in this modpack. You can't infuse mana glass or mana steel. The infusing visual doesn't show up when you hold the items over the mana pool, and when you drop them on it, nothing happens. The alchemy catalyst also can't be created because livingrock can't be added to the runic altar as part of the recipe.

EDIT: I figured out that mana glass and mana steel weren't infusing because they require the alchemy catalyst. I fixed the problem with the custom alchemy catalyst recipe by replacing "botania:livingrock" with "minecraft:stone" in the Botania.zs Modtweaker script file.

Last edited:
A

ajwarren227

So. I have a problem with the shell constructor. when i right clicked it to give dna my client shut down and says a fatal error has occurred. Then i cant play that world anymore. can someone help