[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

K

killkrazed

Anyone having issues with Sync in the Nether?

The cross-dimension compatibility is enabled in the mod config (by default), and while Sync works in the Overworld if I die in the Nether it's Game Over.

Any way to fix that?
It's kind of game-breaking.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't I have mca villagers in the nether?
We are using the latest server file as of 12/23/15.

Also enviromine quits regularly I don't consume water from the camelpack or warm up with torch/lava. A restart of the server and it will work for a while then quit again.

Shiro4

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't I have mca villagers in the nether?
We are using the latest server file as of 12/23/15.

Also enviromine quits regularly I don't consume water from the camelpack or warm up with torch/lava. A restart of the server and it will work for a while then quit again.
I'm not sure if villagers have ever spawned in the nether - it's possible they did in a much older version, but you definitely cannot find them there now. You might want to try curing a zombie villager...
As for environmine, I can't be certain of the reason (there are a few bugs with this modpack, admittedly!), but I am aware that there are some issues with the sync mod - specifically, whenever I respawned using a clone I had the same problems you are describing. Frankly, a bed works fine, and as hardcore mode makes you lose a life even when using sync I stopped using the clones altogether. If you're dying a lot, a more cautious play style might slow things down but at least it should make these types of bugs less frequent.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if villagers have ever spawned in the nether - it's possible they did in a much older version, but you definitely cannot find them there now. You might want to try curing a zombie villager...
As for environmine, I can't be certain of the reason (there are a few bugs with this modpack, admittedly!), but I am aware that there are some issues with the sync mod - specifically, whenever I respawned using a clone I had the same problems you are describing. Frankly, a bed works fine, and as hardcore mode makes you lose a life even when using sync I stopped using the clones altogether. If you're dying a lot, a more cautious play style might slow things down but at least it should make these types of bugs less frequent.
Thanks yea I was looking for the mca characters that the yogscast blast off let's play were using for ores and gifts. They would craft crowns and marry and demand gifts and receive ores. There villagers were in the nether.

M

Motboy

Hey, so i have been playing FTB for a while, i loved agrarian skies and was looking forward to playing this. but i can't find it... when i go to 3rd party on FTB this (Blast Off) isn't there, this makes me very sad. can anyone help me out?

J

Jason Stomm

I can't find the modpack in my 3rd Party Packs tab :( I've been looking for ages with no luck, any help??

- EDIT

I located the pack by clicking on "Pack Codes" in the top right corner And entered "Blastoff"

Vegar V

Jul 29, 2019
I`m realy curious about how they made the map. I guess it`s Procedural generated. But how do they include their own settings like ore only in pillars with spawners and the ores is in hardend clay. Is the ores mod coustom made for this modpack? I`m asking only becouse I just started playing with creating modpacks for fun and this is something I wanna start playing with :)

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
What version has the mca npc's in the nether?

I've tried the latest version and also the newest version with the old base.

Last edited:

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Should I be able to double ores by now? Working through the first 4 quest lines.

I'm playing on 1.3.3. I have a huge smeltery, most of the steam powered stuff, just started pneumaticraft stuff. I'm currently mining using a Tinker's Construct hammer and just leveling the spires. Reading back through pages of this thread it seems like there should be some sort of ore doubling method but I can't figure out what it is. If I could get the ore blocks from the spires rather than getting smashed ores, then that would double my ores, but I can't put a silky jewel on my hammer to get silk touch. Is there something I'm missing?

In see past comments about doubling the ore drops, but all I can figure out is combining the smashed ores into an ore block, which gets me back slightly LESS than the two smashed ores would have gotten me; or run the ore block through lava in a vat and get back the same as the smashed ores I used to make the block but no more.

I feel like I'm going to run out of spires before I get enough to even start the 5th quest line (Industrial Revolution).

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Should I be able to double ores by now? Working through the first 4 quest lines.

I'm playing on 1.3.3. I have a huge smeltery, most of the steam powered stuff, just started pneumaticraft stuff. I'm currently mining using a Tinker's Construct hammer and just leveling the spires. Reading back through pages of this thread it seems like there should be some sort of ore doubling method but I can't figure out what it is. If I could get the ore blocks from the spires rather than getting smashed ores, then that would double my ores, but I can't put a silky jewel on my hammer to get silk touch. Is there something I'm missing?

In see past comments about doubling the ore drops, but all I can figure out is combining the smashed ores into an ore block, which gets me back slightly LESS than the two smashed ores would have gotten me; or run the ore block through lava in a vat and get back the same as the smashed ores I used to make the block but no more.

I feel like I'm going to run out of spires before I get enough to even start the 5th quest line (Industrial Revolution).
I use a silk touch pick and the tinkers smeltery. There could be a better way.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, it won't let me add the silky jewel to my pickaxe either. I have available modifier slots on both tools but it won't let me add the silky jewel. I tried in both the Tool Station and the Tool Forge.
Check out the tinkers modifiers book or research the modifiers I believe some aren't compatible with others I don't think you can add silky to a fortune tool for example. When I need a modifier I have to look them up every time in the book or Internet I cant remember them all.