[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
In yogscast Duncan blast off episode 40 on youtube they start farming the nether villagers (profanity alert on yogscast blast off series) I can't find ANY information on how they set up mca for the nether villagers. Anyone? Anywhere? I can't believe no one has information on this!

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Check out the tinkers modifiers book or research the modifiers I believe some aren't compatible with others I don't think you can add silky to a fortune tool for example. When I need a modifier I have to look them up every time in the book or Internet I cant remember them all.
Yep, that must be it. My pick and hammer both already had luck added by the leveling bonuses. I made a new hammer and put silky on it as soon as I gained a modifier and it works.

Unfortunately, I did this on a hammer with a stone head. I don't suppose you can see why it won't let me replace it with an alumite part now?
ZUGKfR6.png

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
In yogscast Duncan blast off episode 40 on youtube they start farming the nether villagers (profanity alert on yogscast blast off series) I can't find ANY information on how they set up mca for the nether villagers. Anyone? Anywhere? I can't believe no one has information on this!
I'm pretty positive the Yogscast just spawned the villagers in. I had looked into this too and there were never villagers in the nether, even in old versions of Blast Off. It is not uncommon for the Yogscast to set things up off-camera for the sake of story. We can get villagers legitimately by using a healing potion on a zombie villager, but I think that makes vanilla villagers. I'm not sure why MCA is even included in the game unless they show up on other planets or something, but I think I've read other comment nobody has even found villagers on other planets either.

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't I have mca villagers in the nether?
We are using the latest server file as of 12/23/15.

Also enviromine quits regularly I don't consume water from the camelpack or warm up with torch/lava. A restart of the server and it will work for a while then quit again.
I just turned off air, temperature, and insanity in the enviromine config, due to the same issue with having to restart the server to restore functionality. I've left dehydration on though, and haven't had a problem with it working properly.

Reactions: MC_Hoarder

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that must be it. My pick and hammer both already had luck added by the leveling bonuses. I made a new hammer and put silky on it as soon as I gained a modifier and it works.

Unfortunately, I did this on a hammer with a stone head. I don't suppose you can see why it won't let me replace it with an alumite part now?

I don't know if this "just works" for everyone else, but I tried with other levels of tool parts (cheated a bunch in, for testing) and could not get any parts to replace. So I tried a few different things, which eventually something ended up working...
  1. upgraded Iguana Tinker Tweaks to the latest version, 2.1.5
    • which required ForgeMultiPart to be newer, so I updated to the oldest allowed version: 1.1.2.331
    • and required Tinkers Construct to be newer, so I updated to the oldest allowed version: 1.8.3b
    • I could have used the latest verions of these, but was afraid too new of version may mess with the quests
  2. I still could not replace parts so I deleted the IguanaTinkerTweaks config folder and let it generate new configs
  3. I still could not replace parts so I looked through the configs. I looked like parts replacement should be enabled. On a whim I changed "allowstonetools" to true instead of false - this somehow worked and I could not replace tool parts, for any tool material. Even on an alumite to manyulleum tool replacment, I don't know why that setting would have any effect whatsoever. But changing it back to false prevents me from replacing tool parts to/from any material.
  4. I restored the BlastOff configs for IguanaTinkerTweaks and changed the "allowstonetools" to true, but I could not replace tool parts then, so something else must also be preventing part replacement. I looked through every config line and did not see anything that would be effecting parts replacement so I'm thinking this might be a bug in Iguana Tinker Tweaks.
I don't want to use default configs for Iguana, especially since I think the BlastOff config makes a lot of changes to mining levels. So for now I'm replacing my part and then putting the configs back, which just means it will be a hassle any time I want to replace another part.

Last edited:

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Blast off diamond pickaxe mob drop for buildcraft quarry needed!
Has anyone had a mob drop a vanilla diamond pick and if so,what dropped it?
Thanks.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks,
Do you happen to have the coordinates where you found the division sigil for cursed earth?
I've been through a few dungeons havent found much.
I found the division sigil in one of the abandoned bases in version 1.33 not in a dungeon or the stronghold/end portal area.

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Blast off diamond pickaxe mob drop for buildcraft quarry needed!
Has anyone had a mob drop a vanilla diamond pick and if so,what dropped it?
Thanks.

I've had an enchanted diamond pickaxe drop from haunted tools. Not sure if it will work in the recipe with the enchant.

logdogzip

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that this mod pack could be updated again at some point? If so, I would like to make a mod request - it is called NuclearCraft, and adds a bunch of stuff to the game, and is a fresh new modern tech/nuclear engineering mod, and a pretty fleshed out one at that, too. It adds lots of new machines, a new crafting system, loads of types of nuclear fuel, highly customisable fission and fusion reactors, more tools, weapons, mobs and more. I think it could work really well with this pack. It is found here:http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226254-nuclearcraft-mod-1-7-10

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't expect it to ever get an update. Karmacharger hasn't even been active on the forum in like 6 months. There hasn't been an update in like a year.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty positive the Yogscast just spawned the villagers in. I had looked into this too and there were never villagers in the nether, even in old versions of Blast Off. It is not uncommon for the Yogscast to set things up off-camera for the sake of story. We can get villagers legitimately by using a healing potion on a zombie villager, but I think that makes vanilla villagers. I'm not sure why MCA is even included in the game unless they show up on other planets or something, but I think I've read other comment nobody has even found villagers on other planets either.
I've cured zombie villagers to get vanilla and mca villagers. If I put the mca villagers in the iron farm they spawn the Knights so I'm building a villager breeder.

James_was_here

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. I haven't gotten a blaze rod yet (to make potions), but I've gotten potions of healing from witches. I'm gonna cure some villagers now that I have those and a pretty secure, high-walled compound. If anything, it will be nice to have some company. What iron farm are you talking about?

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. I haven't gotten a blaze rod yet (to make potions), but I've gotten potions of healing from witches. I'm gonna cure some villagers now that I have those and a pretty secure, high-walled compound. If anything, it will be nice to have some company. What iron farm are you talking about?

I've built one section of this and it works in blast off 1.3.3

You'll need to build a villager breeder system mine is very very slow I can't reccomend it. Along the way you'll get the mca villagers I move them 100 blocks away with the golden lasso and make yourself the monach crown then you can demand gifts from them. The give gold,iron,diamonds, and diamond armor and tools. You can put the diamond armor and tools in the pressure chamber and get diamonds back.

Last edited:

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
This works well in blast off.
You'll need 3 vanilla villagers to start,2 in the top,1 in the side. Get them by healing zombie villagers,some you heal and breed will be the mca villagers.

TurboLance

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having a problem with placing bread in a VAT to make raw pie? I can place other items in the VAT, but it won't let me do that with bread...

4lb1n0

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Karmacharger! It seems like that myfit and sync aren't compatible for me, can we discuss about the theme?

L

lovelas007

Ябы хотел поиграть но уменя лицензии нету