[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having some ongoing issues with heat stroke in v1.3.3. I know how to avoid it, but sometimes it happens anyway around torches. That's fine, that's not the problem.
The problem is that it just doesn't go away no matter what I do. I've emptied my inventory, including armour and moved away from torches, lava and furnaces, my whole base.
But the game still shows my temperature gradually increasing, even though I know the whole biome is "frozen ocean".
The only fix I've found is logging out and logging back in again. Is this a bug, or is this just how heat stroke is supposed to work? If it's the latter, what do I do about it?
Check your INV, items in the hotbar such as lava buckets make you hot! Same goes for snow & ice in your hotbar

KaleWesker

Jul 29, 2019
Check your INV, items in the hotbar such as lava buckets make you hot! Same goes for snow & ice in your hotbar
Thanks for the fast reply. I guess I should have clarified that when I emptied my inventory, that included emptying my hot bar. Still got steadily hotter. Also, carrying snow and ice in my hot bar doesn't seem to help when the bug is in effect.

Oh, since you're here, another bug showed up today with blacksmith anvils. I can no longer pound wooden logs to get wooden gears. In fact, I can't make anything with them that I used to. Snow clumps, stone pipes, compressed iron, nothing. Re-logging hasn't fixed the issue, nor has breaking and replacing the anvil. What should I do? Do I need to reinstall something(s)? If so, how would I go about it?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply. I guess I should have clarified that when I emptied my inventory, that included emptying my hot bar. Still got steadily hotter. Also, carrying snow and ice in my hot bar doesn't seem to help when the bug is in effect.

Oh, since you're here, another bug showed up today with blacksmith anvils. I can no longer pound wooden logs to get wooden gears. In fact, I can't make anything with them that I used to. Snow clumps, stone pipes, compressed iron, nothing. Re-logging hasn't fixed the issue, nor has breaking and replacing the anvil. What should I do? Do I need to reinstall something(s)? If so, how would I go about it?
Make sure you have EXP when you use the hammer.

Generationj

Jul 29, 2019

Make sure you have EXP when you use the hammer.

I have had that bug many times, writeing in "/mt reload" without the "" have worked for me

KaleWesker

Jul 29, 2019
Felinoel: Thanks felinoel. Sorry I didn't reply the first time, I did see it.
karmarcharger: Experience huh? Okay, I'll give it a shot... it works! Seems rather arbitrary though, needing to have experience to use a machine that doesn't actually cost experience to use.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
karmarcharger: Experience huh? Okay, I'll give it a shot... it works! Seems rather arbitrary though, needing to have experience to use a machine that doesn't actually cost experience to use.
It is a mechanic of the mod, I think everything is supposed to require experience but the things that have been added in that don't require experience has nothing to base it off of.
Just use the automated hammer with a block of experience?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thats because hitting anything repairable on the anvil fixes it...hence the required xp

JKIceman

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, plz fix this modpack, i have put in so mutch time to conquer all the quests just to be stopped at some. Bugs i have found so far (correct me if i do anything wrong) : No Uranium on Venus, i mined multiple 64*64 chunks with the quarry, no uranium / no Packed, Dirty orDense Ice on Europa, din't use quarry but couldn't find any / no liquid sulfur on IO, i was looking all over the place, couldn't find any. It is very disapointing if u put in hundrets of hours to play this pack without cheating just to be stopped by not working quests.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, plz fix this modpack, i have put in so mutch time to conquer all the quests just to be stopped at some. Bugs i have found so far (correct me if i do anything wrong) : No Uranium on Venus, i mined multiple 64*64 chunks with the quarry, no uranium / no Packed, Dirty orDense Ice on Europa, din't use quarry but couldn't find any / no liquid sulfur on IO, i was looking all over the place, couldn't find any. It is very disapointing if u put in hundrets of hours to play this pack without cheating just to be stopped by not working quests.
Just use /hqm edit to complete the quests.... Will be fixed in the future...

IIITheDeadGamerIII

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger, would you happen to have a document for the text of the quests? I would like to go over all of the quests and fix up your spelling/grammar mistakes. At the moment I'm going over them in the book, however it's extremely annoying to do so. I want to do this because of my personal annoyance at the English in the books. If not then I will just go through it in the books.

Nevermind, I have gone through the quest book. If you want the superior version, just message me.I may, or may not have, changed some of the texts as little easter eggs. NOTE: I am not saying the English is 100% correct. I will never say my English is perfect, as only a fool thinks this.

Last edited:

KaleWesker

Jul 29, 2019
My NEI stopped working, it's empty and i can't search anything, help? :/
I've encountered a problem like this before. Pressing the "O" key changes modes for NEI from cheat to recipe to adventure. That could be your problem.
Also, double click on the NEI button at the top of the inventory screen to reveal all the mod items. If a mod is darkened, it means it's hidden for some reason.
Hope this helps.

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
I've encountered a problem like this before. Pressing the "O" key changes modes for NEI from cheat to recipe to adventure. That could be your problem.
Also, double click on the NEI button at the top of the inventory screen to reveal all the mod items. If a mod is darkened, it means it's hidden for some reason.
Hope this helps.

Tried the ''O'' button, it didn't solve it, any help? :/