[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Client xD
hmm, still seems like no dice D: i allocated 4GB but got the same crash, only sooner
out of curiosity i bumped it up to 5, but again, same crash.
(although this time while my client decided to freeze i got killed by a zombie and kicked from my own server before it promptly crashed again :p)

edit: this was taking forever to get approval for the links so i removed them, but rest assured the only difference in the newest (5gb) log was this line: "Memory: 1328816464 bytes (1267 MB) / 2108686336 bytes (2011 MB) up to 4772069376 bytes (4551 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5120M -XX:permSize=256m"

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, still seems like no dice D: i allocated 4GB but got the same crash, only sooner
out of curiosity i bumped it up to 5, but again, same crash.
(although this time while my client decided to freeze i got killed by a zombie and kicked from my own server before it promptly crashed again :p)

edit: this was taking forever to get approval for the links so i removed them, but rest assured the only difference in the newest (5gb) log was this line: "Memory: 1328816464 bytes (1267 MB) / 2108686336 bytes (2011 MB) up to 4772069376 bytes (4551 MB) JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5120M -XX:permSize=256m"
How much RAM is allocated to your server?

And provide some server logs, :3

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
How much RAM is allocated to your server?

And provide some server logs, :3

A great question! The server is actually on a friend's cubedhost account, but i have access for server maintainance when he isn't online. My guess would be that it's only a 1GB package, MAYBE 2, if we're lucky :p I might be able to convince him to upgrade if i wire him some cash, though :p
and server log here! this is pretty much all of my attempts in earnest to stay on the server: http://pastebin.com/YF5Fx69n. (posting at 3:10pm GMT, see when i get approved :p)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A great question! The server is actually on a friend's cubedhost account, but i have access for server maintainance when he isn't online. My guess would be that it's only a 1GB package, MAYBE 2, if we're lucky :p I might be able to convince him to upgrade if i wire him some cash, though :p
and server log here! this is pretty much all of my attempts in earnest to stay on the server: http://pastebin.com/YF5Fx69n. (posting at 3:10pm GMT, see when i get approved :p)
Try running the server on your own computer, See if it still has the issue when you connect to it..

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Try running the server on your own computer, See if it still has the issue when you connect to it..
Trying to host on my machine, but cmd isn't having it. attached screenshot of two CMD prompt windows, first one running the .bat as-is, second with the -xmx value increased.
Thank you for trying to sort this out for me! I appreciate how frustrating these issues are :p

Attachments

• blastoffCMD.png
    blastoffCMD.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 50

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
You could also try 3 as a last case scenario, sometimes forge gets a bit buggy if it's higher than 3 on a very rare occasion for some people's computers.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
Try changing the permsize to 512 to see if it helps. I did that on my own custom modpack before to make it work, but then again, that pack had 210+ mods. You can always change it back if you want afterwords.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to host on my machine, but cmd isn't having it. attached screenshot of two CMD prompt windows, first one running the .bat as-is, second with the -xmx value increased.
Thank you for trying to sort this out for me! I appreciate how frustrating these issues are :p
I probably shouldve done a reply instead of a new post, just read my most recent post.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How much does your computer have? The server error is that your computer is out of RAM.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
lol speaking of Steve's Carts, they also have an autocrafter and when I needed a TON of double compressed cobble for gears I didn't make a complicated and annoying ME system or whatever, I just went outside to my tree farm and gave the cart a ton of cobble. xD
You dont need ME for that, that woukd just be a waste of channels

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Close FTB, run the server, then start FTB
nope, i tried that just after, same error D: the dumb thing is i used to host a server for me and the same friend on this laptop for months before we bought hosting, and i had little to no problems then. just tried again now after i started up my computer and even with nothing else running, didnt help.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
nope, i tried that just after, same error D: the dumb thing is i used to host a server for me and the same friend on this laptop for months before we bought hosting, and i had little to no problems then. just tried again now after i started up my computer and even with nothing else running, didnt help.
Try redownloading the server files from the launcher. If it still doesnt work, try updating your java.

Shiro4

Jul 29, 2019
So, I saw something interesting while I was exploring my world, and thought I would share it with everyone here...

upload_2015-6-6_22-55-56.png

I'm sure this was not intended, but it's so silly I hope karma doesn't try to fix it!

Also: I'm not sure if this is fixed after 1.3.0, but strange things have happened to me using mariculture anvils. I can hammer silicon into diamond wire for some reason (I don't think this is intended, as it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and doesn't show up in NEI), and while hammering cobblestone transport pipes into regular stone pipes, I found that the appearance changed into half of a meteor detector (I think?) when it was on the anvil. Neither of these really bug(!) me, but I thought I'd flag them up anyway in case they were an easy fix. Really loving this pack, by the way.

LeeRoy_Jenkiinss

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to minecraft servers. I used the feed the beast launcher, that I downloaded from the main site, to download the server details for a Blast Off server. I can get into the server and I am able to do almost everything. When I try to open the quest book that you get from the chest in the bottom of the base, a message pops up saying that I need to type in "/hqm quest" to open the book. However, I receive an message saying that I do not have permission to use this command (this is my server by the way). I have tried to op myself using both the command prompt of the server (op "playername") and inserting my "playername" in the op.json file within the file folder. I have done some internet research and tried to put the server into "open to lan," but the tab was not useable in the esc menu. Other than what I have tried, I am clueless on what to do currently. Any specific information (step by step preferably, due to me being new to this) would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So, I saw something interesting while I was exploring my world, and thought I would share it with everyone here...

View attachment 20052

I'm sure this was not intended, but it's so silly I hope karma doesn't try to fix it!

Also: I'm not sure if this is fixed after 1.3.0, but strange things have happened to me using mariculture anvils. I can hammer silicon into diamond wire for some reason (I don't think this is intended, as it doesn't make a lot of sense to me and doesn't show up in NEI), and while hammering cobblestone transport pipes into regular stone pipes, I found that the appearance changed into half of a meteor detector (I think?) when it was on the anvil. Neither of these really bug(!) me, but I thought I'd flag them up anyway in case they were an easy fix. Really loving this pack, by the way.
Pretty sure that happened because of how those skystone formations generate into the landscape, it doesn't account for thin and tall spires.