[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamingCast_Emma

Jul 29, 2019
So just install 1.2.6 but don't start the world. Then close it down and then launch again but then choose to upgrafe to 1.3.4. Then I should load the world?

GamingCast_Emma

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you sooo much. There didn't seem to be 1.1.18 in the list so I went with 1.1.17 instead and it work yey. So then updated it and we are all good for blast off :)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you sooo much. There didn't seem to be 1.1.18 in the list so I went with 1.1.17 instead and it work yey. So then updated it and we are all good for blast off :)
Glad it works.

Karma maybe you should include an additional world download for those who want the old world?

Reactions: Lagman

HoneyMungeon

Jul 29, 2019
Earth is a nuclear winter wasteland. All life is dead.

Or undead... to find a villager you have to cure them from being a zombie.
Is that the only way? Because I remember in the Yogscast blast off series they found a bunch of people in the nether...

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Is that the only way? Because I remember in the Yogscast blast off series they found a bunch of people in the nether...
Im a Yog fan myself, but what they did is possible, but there are signs they cheated them in :(. Youre going to have to do a looot of scouting.

HoneyMungeon

Jul 29, 2019
Im a Yog fan myself, but what they did is possible, but there are signs they cheated them in :(. Youre going to have to do a looot of scouting.
A lot of scouting it is, then. I suppose they had a similar issue... If all else fails, I guess I can do it the Yogscast way.

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of scouting it is, then. I suppose they had a similar issue... If all else fails, I guess I can do it the Yogscast way.
The Yogscast refuses to update the modpack and still complains about things that are fixed in the updates.
I remember a rumor months ago that villagers could be found in the Nether but when I looked for them I never could find any and this was months ago so the modpack has changed since then.

I miss when the Yogscast way was blowing everything up, but that is what happens when they cut out Simon from most of their videos...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The Yogscast refuses to update the modpack and still complains about things that are fixed in the updates.
I remember a rumor months ago that villagers could be found in the Nether but when I looked for them I never could find any and this was months ago so the modpack has changed since then.

I miss when the Yogscast way was blowing everything up, but that is what happens when they cut out Simon from most of their videos...
They just updated it

Shiro4

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think there are any MCA villagers in the nether; the only ways I know of to get them are curing a zombie villager, having a child with another player character, or possibly finding them later on in the quest line (I haven't left Earth yet, so I don't know). If it really bugs you, you could always just spawn one in (though that's cheating a bit!)

By the way, fel. You can configure the item filters in your pressure chamber more easily: clicking on a filtered item in the interface with nothing in your hand will remove it from the filter. If you want to make an item like a transistor (and you don't have one to put in the filter), just put a random item like clay into the filter temporarily to stop anything going through. Then, you can remove it later to allow the finished item through. It should save you having to break apart the frame to get the items out!

Edit: Oops, I just saw the end of your last video, and it looks like you found a solution anyway. The only thing I have to say is that you'll need a LOT of advanced PCBs later on, and since each one requires about 64 iron ingots on top of the other materials, you might need to plan ahead for that.

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
They just updated it
lol I'm about a week behind on my Youtube shows thanks to the Memorial Day weekend.

Something they DIDN'T do is bring back Simon and bring back his destructive personality with TNT though, of that I am mostly sure.

By the way, fel. You can configure the item filters in your pressure chamber more easily: clicking on a filtered item in the interface with nothing in your hand will remove it from the filter. If you want to make an item like a transistor (and you don't have one to put in the filter), just put a random item like clay into the filter temporarily to stop anything going through. Then, you can remove it later to allow the finished item through. It should save you having to break apart the frame to get the items out!

Edit: Oops, I just saw the end of your last video, and it looks like you found a solution anyway. The only thing I have to say is that you'll need a LOT of advanced PCBs later on, and since each one requires about 64 iron ingots on top of the other materials, you might need to plan ahead for that.
It took me a while but I finally have the hang of Pneumaticcaraft, never used the mod before but I just finished recording the second episode unaired currently. So... you might see me confused with the mod a bit longer.

I have a Nether mob grinder that I go to for iron every now and then and am contemplating a way to automate it... perhaps a Steve's Cart that shoots eggs to direct them onto the spikes and a vacuum hopper that pipes the materials down to the portal? But... likely not, the blazes would definitely destroy the cart...

Bite

Jul 29, 2019
lol I'm about a week behind on my Youtube shows thanks to the Memorial Day weekend.

Something they DIDN'T do is bring back Simon and bring back his destructive personality with TNT though, of that I am mostly sure.

It took me a while but I finally have the hang of Pneumaticcaraft, never used the mod before but I just finished recording the second episode unaired currently. So... you might see me confused with the mod a bit longer.

I have a Nether mob grinder that I go to for iron every now and then and am contemplating a way to automate it... perhaps a Steve's Cart that shoots eggs to direct them onto the spikes and a vacuum hopper that pipes the materials down to the portal? But... likely not, the blazes would definitely destroy the cart...

You do know Simon is in hospital right? for a serious problem you really should keep up with this stuff rather than moan about it.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You do know Simon is in hospital right? for a serious problem you really should keep up with this stuff rather than moan about it.
First of all, I did not know that, I don't follow their twitters or whatever I just watch their videos.
Secondly, Simon hasn't been throwing TNT at everything in years, he used to be way more destructive.
Thirdly, is he ok? Simon's videos teaching Lewis how to play Minecraft were why I bought the game in the first place...

Fourthly, time to get back on topic! Have some bugs/design flaws!
2015-03-29_21.54.16_zpsarhpjval.png

2015-03-29_21.54.21_zpsjgcwak9c.png

2015-03-29_22.10.33_zpsudcr16mh.png

When I make one standard hull it completes all three of these quests? Maybe a different item should be required for two of them?

2015-03-29_22.10.42_zpsyak8chyh.png

2015-03-29_22.10.46_zpsigyncgvu.png

Same for these engines, one engine completes both quests.

2015-05-16_14.59.53_zpszglcjbr0.png

Not sure why but her trait is messed up and I can't get her to fish.
I think she can't fish because of Mariculture maybe and I think the trait bug was fixed in a recent version of the mod?

2015-05-25_20.59.21_zpsrlth6vrs.png

Recipes that require brass ingots usually work the same with brass plates, can we get an additional one of these recipes with brass plates?

2015-05-30_00.34.23_zpsv2qyrdss.png

Nothing was done for this quest, I got these items as a quest reward previously so this quest was autocompleted?

2015-05-30_01.29.28_zpsfvryberi.png

It won't let me do this drill quest? The quest stays unhighlighted and unable to be done no matter how many quests I do in the quest line?