[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Or you do what do, make an autocrafting AE system for it :3
Can make more than i need now.

Tip for every1: there is a fairly easy quest on the moon that gives you half a stack enhanced galgadorian metal blocks
That is a good tip and a good reason to go to the moon!

If it is, how would I fix it?
Uninstall all Java on the computer, reinstall the proper version.

Nope, no other biomes, there is only one way of obtaining it, it is on the end of the steves carts quest line.
Is that the Lost Souls thing? When I asked how to get sheep before the dev said Lost Souls.

Im am so freakin sick of spire mining...is there any other SAFER way to get iron? ugh.
Mob grinding?

@Xolan exploited it with krekonrite armor ;/ so :c
I figured it was a mob grinding issue? Wouldn't mob grinders make more than just kreknorite?
AND easier too. Mob grinders would be more of an issue than kreknorite...

Hammering Meteors ( use drones if u want to), Orechird from botania
I'm about to make an orechid!

are silk worm disabled? if so, is there an easier way to get string for wool for spiders
No silk worms, spiders only.

are powered spawners broken? i set on up for ghasts and nothing is happening.
Why make an actual ghast spawner? Just lasso squid and move them to witch water, cover up the area so the ghasts suffocate too.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
That is a good tip and a good reason to go to the moon!

Uninstall all Java on the computer, reinstall the proper version.

Is that the Lost Souls thing? When I asked how to get sheep before the dev said Lost Souls.

Mob grinding?

I figured it was a mob grinding issue? Wouldn't mob grinders make more than just kreknorite?
AND easier too. Mob grinders would be more of an issue than kreknorite...

I'm about to make an orechid!

No silk worms, spiders only.

Why make an actual ghast spawner? Just lasso squid and move them to witch water, cover up the area so the ghasts suffocate too.
Interesting proposal.

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
new problem. i cant make a enticing crystal without a villager. and the mca villagers dont count.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
new problem. i cant make a enticing crystal without a villager. and the mca villagers dont count.
Cure several testificate zombies until you get a testificate villager. I have a testificate villager farm myself.

What is an enticing crystal?

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using drones to collect leaves. A tcon axe with silk touch won't even use durability when used on leaves. If you're good with conditionals, you can set it to skip leaf harvest when you are running short on saplings.

While on the subject, Lumber Axe + Lava Crystal + Drone + Jungle Tree = Insane Charcoal

I was using a chest with a bunch of obsidian lumber axes and manually patching them up now and then, but with the new update, I should be able to easily autorepair with drone crafting.

The coal dropping system and the stevescarts charcoalfarm are 2 separate systems.

(Char)coal dropping system:
1. Surround a wooden pressure plate with endoflames
2. Put an open crate about 2/3 blocks above the pressure plate
3. Put a hopper onto the open crate
4. Link the pressureplate with the hopper via redstone
5. Fill the hopper with something burnable like charcoal, wood or saplings

I wish I'd thought of this, it's more elegant than the system I came up with. I've been using an Etho timer (vanilla timer; made of hoppers, comparators, and sticky pistons) hooked up to a dropper. I have to reset the timer length every time I add more endoflames to the system, which is annoying and requires math. It's still a good system for fueling my flash boiler though.

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019

Yup, it is that quest. I didn't get there yet, because it seems worthless to me. (so much galgadorian to get there)

If anybody wants to capture hostile mobs in a golden lasso, then remember: golden lasso works ONLY AND PURELY on PASSIVE MOBS (and also its not working on freaking bosses).
Instead you can use the soul vial from Ender IO.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
is there an automated way to collect leaves in this pack
What do you need leaves for, water? Dirt?
I use the snow for water with a snow grinder to collect the snow and I use the Botania wand for dirt.

Or... maybe you need leaves for oxygen in space?

Yup, it is that quest. I didn't get there yet, because it seems worthless to me. (so much galgadorian to get there)

If anybody wants to capture hostile mobs in a golden lasso, then remember: golden lasso works ONLY AND PURELY on PASSIVE MOBS (and also its not working on freaking bosses).
Instead you can use the soul vial from Ender IO.
Apparently once you get to the moon you can get a ton of somewhat free galgadorian blocks so... yeah I am going to the moon!

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
What do you need leaves for, water? Dirt?
I use the snow for water with a snow grinder to collect the snow and I use the Botania wand for dirt.

Or... maybe you need leaves for oxygen in space?

Apparently once you get to the moon you can get a ton of somewhat free galgadorian blocks so... yeah I am going to the moon!
Not entirely free, because you need to kill a lot of moonmobs for that quest, but its worth the 32 enhanced galgadorian blocks

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Not entirely free, because you need to kill a lot of moonmobs for that quest, but its worth the 32 enhanced galgadorian blocks
lol I said somewhat free. :p

EDIT:
32, hmm... wonder if that is because 32 used to be a stack for this pack...

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I'd thought of this, it's more elegant than the system I came up with. I've been using an Etho timer (vanilla timer; made of hoppers, comparators, and sticky pistons) hooked up to a dropper. I have to reset the timer length every time I add more endoflames to the system, which is annoying and requires math. It's still a good system for fueling my flash boiler though.
Another possible setup is a dropper pointed up with a pressure plate on top of it, hooked up to some redstone leading to a redstone torch pointed at the dropper. When the item on top of the dropper is consumed, the pressure plate is deactivated, which allows the torch to trigger the dropper, placing another item on top. In this case you just use the dropper for storage instead of the hopper.

I can't take credit for this setup, someone else came up with it.

GamingCast_Emma

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, i'm new to all this and have seen people on youtube play blast off. So I installed it all and as soon as it loaded I noticed it is very different to videos I have seen. This picture is inside the base which looks different to other version I have seen. Is it possible to get the other version as I like the look of that one better. Hope someone can help.

blastoff1_zpsrokgiyeg.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks

Emma

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, i'm new to all this and have seen people on youtube play blast off. So I installed it all and as soon as it loaded I noticed it is very different to videos I have seen. This picture is inside the base which looks different to other version I have seen. Is it possible to get the other version as I like the look of that one better. Hope someone can help.

[/IMG]

Thanks

Emma
downgrade to 1.2.6, then update back to 1.3.4