[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

spacemoses

Jul 29, 2019
Try loading a backup of the world from the backups folder.
i loaded each backup individually. the latest few loaded in the same way as the jumbled ones.

the older ones loaded in then crashed. i caught a glimpse of the base before it crashed and its still jumbled.

any other ideas? id really like to play this with my deployed friends. (nerds in the army, ftw.)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i loaded each backup individually. the latest few loaded in the same way as the jumbled ones.

the older ones loaded in then crashed. i caught a glimpse of the base before it crashed and its still jumbled.

any other ideas? id really like to play this with my deployed friends. (nerds in the army, ftw.)

Redownload the pack, then use MCEDIT to delete the enderIO blocks in your base one by one and test entering the world everytime you delete one to see whats the block causing the issue...

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i cant seem to find anyone else with this issue so i'll post it here.

i can load up a single player world just fine, But when i try to load my server it crashes my client when the base chunk loads in. (server stays active)

heres my log
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d341d82a
My first question is, is the world one you have started already or is it a fresh world. if it is one you have started already, send me a copy of it that you did not scramble with your server(zip it). ill find whats wrong. if it just a fresh world, then i could send you a copy of a server that will run.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Little question - since I didn't play for a long time ^^"

Is it meant to be only 1 magical wood per crafting now, no matter what level of enchantment the books have or did there something go wrong in the configs? (tried it with Flim Flam II and Flim Flam III enchantment books)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Little question - since I didn't play for a long time ^^"

Is it meant to be only 1 magical wood per crafting now, no matter what level of enchantment the books have or did there something go wrong in the configs? (tried it with Flim Flam II and Flim Flam III enchantment books)
A recent update did that, yeah... /:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
ya. thank a lot @karmarcharger. as if it was not hard enough to progress in the pack, now i need 16 enchanted book in my inv. to have enough magic wood to make 1 endercore.
I'm just glad I made a TON of magical wood back when enchanted items worked instead of enchanted books...

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
ya. thank a lot @karmarcharger. as if it was not hard enough to progress in the pack, now i need 16 enchanted book in my inv. to have enough magic wood to make 1 endercore.
Or you do what do, make an autocrafting AE system for it :3
Can make more than i need now.

Tip for every1: there is a fairly easy quest on the moon that gives you half a stack enhanced galgadorian metal blocks

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
I have a block lag problem that's cropped up over the last few weeks (I'm still on 1.3.0 btw).
At base, no problem. I can take out a spire without a hitch. But, the further away I move (from base) the worse the mining lag gets. At a distance of 1000, after a few minutes the lag kicks in so bad it takes 3-4 tries to remove each block. I also start to get long game freezes (up to 10 seconds) that drive me mad. All of this goes away if I walk back to base. This problem also exists in the Nether.

I've tried restarting the client while away, no help. Ram and CPU stay close to normal (6 core AMD, 8Gb), and the only error on Forge is it can't keep up with ticks.

SO, I suspect a mod for something I use at base. Deleting the chunks for the base solves the problem - but I don't want to start over.
Any hints on what I can do with out destroying everything one block at a time?

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
I have a block lag problem that's cropped up over the last few weeks (I'm still on 1.3.0 btw).
At base, no problem. I can take out a spire without a hitch. But, the further away I move (from base) the worse the mining lag gets. At a distance of 1000, after a few minutes the lag kicks in so bad it takes 3-4 tries to remove each block. I also start to get long game freezes (up to 10 seconds) that drive me mad. All of this goes away if I walk back to base. This problem also exists in the Nether.

I've tried restarting the client while away, no help. Ram and CPU stay close to normal (6 core AMD, 8Gb), and the only error on Forge is it can't keep up with ticks.

SO, I suspect a mod for something I use at base. Deleting the chunks for the base solves the problem - but I don't want to start over.
that depends on what is at your base. can you send me your world so i can investigate your save. P.S. the base chunk your spawn chunks so they are always loaded, if you have a lot of stuff going on at your base and your loading chunks in another part of the world, that can contribute to lag.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Make sure the whole base is chunkloaded, then walk out and see if it still lags

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
So far I've not chunk loaded anything. Even changed beds to stop that from loading (at least it did back in 1.4. Does it still do that?)
I've been lazy so I'll try stuff this weekend.