[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I stripped myself of gear except my MyFit and my Soujourner's Sash, climbed to the top of a pillar, and flew.

With smart moving 'on', I only noticed I fell faster when I pressed crouch.

With smart moving 'off', I went marginally faster when I was pressing crouch, but not nearly as fast as I am at running speed.

When I played Infinity, I remember being able to go super fast on the glider. In this modpack, it doesn't seem as fast. *shrug*
That might be something with the weather mod :3

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
The coal dropping system and the stevescarts charcoalfarm are 2 separate systems.

(Char)coal dropping system:
1. Surround a wooden pressure plate with endoflames
2. Put an open crate about 2/3 blocks above the pressure plate
3. Put a hopper onto the open crate
4. Link the pressureplate with the hopper via redstone
5. Fill the hopper with something burnable like charcoal, wood or saplings

HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID? I was doing crazyness with gates and wires and you get an idea of a super simple mechanism and it is working better than anything I built! (thats why I like forums, its because they have some really simple ideas and are 283% better than mine.)

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like an enderIO issue, try removing enderIO and reloading the chunk and add it back.

Well there is a DIm25 folder... Also did you ask him to add the mod compact machine?
Yes he added it, after he tried to join without it ;), but thats not the problem anymore. I also already tried to delete the dim25 folder, but it didnt change anything and it just recreates itself

EDIT: compact machines is on dim999, just so you know. You already fixed that for me about 2 months ago, because i had a dim. conflict, but this isnt the case right now is it? I looked it up and a lot of ppl say its a corrupted dimension.

HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID? I was doing crazyness with gates and wires and you get an idea of a super simple mechanism and it is working better than anything I built! (thats why I like forums, its because they have some really simple ideas and are 283% better than mine.)
I also stole the idea XP, i use to have a big timer with lots of repeaters, but this works better. Still think thermalilies with a cobblegen are better tho.

Also @karmarcharger, how can stevescarts minecarts just disappear into thin air? Because my treefarmer just dissappeared for the second time now. I will probably again make a new one in creative, but its getting annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The coal dropping system and the stevescarts charcoalfarm are 2 separate systems.

(Char)coal dropping system:
1. Surround a wooden pressure plate with endoflames
2. Put an open crate about 2/3 blocks above the pressure plate
3. Put a hopper onto the open crate
4. Link the pressureplate with the hopper via redstone
5. Fill the hopper with something burnable like charcoal, wood or saplings

Charcoalblockfarm
Create a stevescart with the reinforced hull with the following modules:
-A woodcutting module
-A plant range extender (something like that)
-About 2/3 normal smelter modules and 1 advanced smelter module
-Coal engine
-Compact solar engine (to save charcoal)
-A crafter
-Cleaner (for sucking up items)
-Top chest and some internal chests to fill the remaining space
Then:
1. Create a field of grass where you put a zigzagpattern rail over. There has to be about 2 blocks in between the zigzags. Connect the end of the zigzags with a rail that goes around the pattern.
2. Replace a rail somewhere with an advanced detector rail (the blue one from stevescarts) and put a cargo manager next to it.
3. Put the cart on the rail with something above it so it wont immediatly start
4. Put solar engine priority on high and coal engine on medium
5. Make the smelters turn wood into charcoal (by putting wood in the smelters, it will create a template) and make the advanced smelter output to the engine in infinity mode
6. Make the crafter craft charcoalblocks from the charcoal
7. Put saplings in the wood cutting module
8. Look at the cargo manager and see which color is put against the advanced detector rail. Go into its GUI and make that side import from the storage (default it exports to storage)
9. Set the plantrange on the cart to 2x2
10. Remove the blocks above the cart so it can do its thing

If you still dont know how to do this. PM me and you can join my lanworld so i can show you.
I have the charcoal dropping system pretty much built but I planned on doing the charcoal block farm manually, this design can remove the manual factor so I guess I will try it out lol

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I had some testificate skinned MCA villagers breed a few times, but I can't seem to figure out the mechanics, anyone know? I know the player skinned ones you have to use rings and such to arrange marriages and never had them breed on their own, but the others did it a few times and I'd like to repeat that.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I had some testificate skinned MCA villagers breed a few times, but I can't seem to figure out the mechanics, anyone know? I know the player skinned ones you have to use rings and such to arrange marriages and never had them breed on their own, but the others did it a few times and I'd like to repeat that.
I think the testificates breed like vanilla but I went and married one of the humans and had my own kids, after a dozen kids I finally had one grow up enough to marry them off to another human not in my family and I have my first grand kid!

It is my understanding that grand children are not a part of your bloodline and can marry into your bloodline, which is good because I only had two human villagers originalluy.

EDIT:
So I crafted some ice for when I was in the Nether to find that that doesn't help.

https://github.com/Funwayguy/EnviroMine/wiki/Temperature

According to this I need... cold water? Any idea how to get that?

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I think the testificates breed like vanilla but I went and married one of the humans and had my own kids, after a dozen kids I finally had one grow up enough to marry them off to another human not in my family and I have my first grand kid!

It is my understanding that grand children are not a part of your bloodline and can marry into your bloodline, which is good because I only had two human villagers originalluy.

EDIT:
So I crafted some ice for when I was in the Nether to find that that doesn't help.

https://github.com/Funwayguy/EnviroMine/wiki/Temperature

According to this I need... cold water? Any idea how to get that?
Make afew stacks of ice and cold water.... and wear krekonite armor

Lansy

Jul 29, 2019
So... My world never fully loads. When I log into single player, the only thing I can access is my inventory and the platinum chest. Nothing else is accessible, no commands work, and any movement other than jumping results in falling through the world. The travel anchors and the elevators also do not work. Is there anything I can remove to fix this or is there anything I can do?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So... My world never fully loads. When I log into single player, the only thing I can access is my inventory and the platinum chest. Nothing else is accessible, no commands work, and any movement other than jumping results in falling through the world. The travel anchors and the elevators also do not work. Is there anything I can remove to fix this or is there anything I can do?
If it is a new world delete everything, reinstall the launcher, try again.

If it is an old world that you don't want to lose, save the world folder and do the above.

Lansy

Jul 29, 2019

If it is an old world that you don't want to lose, save the world folder and do the above.
It is an old world. The one that came with the pack. XD So I should have tried making a new world?

I have deleted and re-installed everything several times. Same issue. So is there a mod or two that is messing up my game? Or is playing this hopeless for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

spacemoses

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like an enderIO issue, try removing enderIO and reloading the chunk and add it back.

well... it sorta worked... i was able to load the base chunk... BUT, removing ender io shuffeled the item ids and caused the base to spawn in as gravestones and snake stone and random other stuff.

added ender io back in and its the same.

Attachments

• 2015-05-20_00.20.00.png
    2015-05-20_00.20.00.png
    585.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 2015-05-20_00.20.11.png
    2015-05-20_00.20.11.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2015-05-20_00.19.37.png
    2015-05-20_00.19.37.png
    306.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 2015-05-20_00.19.51.png
    2015-05-20_00.19.51.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 69

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
well... it sorta worked... i was able to load the base chunk... BUT, removing ender io shuffeled the item ids and caused the base to spawn in as gravestones and snake stone and random other stuff.

added ender io back in and its the same.
Try loading a backup of the world from the backups folder.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Try loading a backup of the world from the backups folder.
Do you know anything other then deleting enderio before launching, because i dont want the id problem. It has something to do with that dim-25, but dim25 only exists and it recreates itself when you start up the world. What is dim25 exactly?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know anything other then deleting enderio before launching, because i dont want the id problem. It has something to do with that dim-25, but dim25 only exists and it recreates itself when you start up the world. What is dim25 exactly?
Does it occur even without compact machines?
@karmarcharger Why is 1.3.4 pack not in recommended state yet? I did not run into any issues on whatever that update did. (add it to the freakin changelog)
its just minor fixes and mod updates...

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Does it occur even without compact machines?

its just minor fixes and mod updates...
Compact machines is in it a long time and its dimension is 999, so that shouldnt be the problem i think? And i dont want to lose all the stuff inside my compact machines

EDIT: if i really have to i can test it without compact machines (when my friend can join), but i wont play it if that fixes it :/