[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ya. thank a lot @karmarcharger. as if it was not hard enough to progress in the pack, now i need 16 enchanted book in my inv. to have enough magic wood to make 1 endercore.
Little question - since I didn't play for a long time ^^"

Is it meant to be only 1 magical wood per crafting now, no matter what level of enchantment the books have or did there something go wrong in the configs? (tried it with Flim Flam II and Flim Flam III enchantment books)
@Xolan exploited it with krekonrite armor ;/ so :c

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

I see. Sounds terrible to get all the crossmod-exploits away :/
Not that it's that difficult to get level 1 books (especially with the free given golden spikes from the Flaxbeard quest). So was just curious about it.

As little suggestion in this case: Maybe change the mana-diamond-recipe a bit. Seen on the amount of mana diamonds you need for Botania (and dragon stones which needs mana-diamonds into the elven portal) the 2 mana diamonds per 4 magical wood (so 16 books) can turn into a real pain I fear. Like making it 1 mana diamond per 1 magical wood used or something like that.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I see. Sounds terrible to get all the crossmod-exploits away :/
Not that it's that difficult to get level 1 books (especially with the free given golden spikes from the Flaxbeard quest). So was just curious about it.

As little suggestion in this case: Maybe change the mana-diamond-recipe a bit. Seen on the amount of mana diamonds you need for Botania (and dragon stones which needs mana-diamonds into the elven portal) the 2 mana diamonds per 4 magical wood (so 16 books) can turn into a real pain I fear. Like making it 1 mana diamond per 1 magical wood used or something like that.
Ehhh.... Its really easy to get the enchanted books... Do level 1 enchants
9NgGGFo.png

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
are silk worm disabled? if so, is there an easier way to get string for wool for spiders

kpp

Jul 29, 2019
ok. then just disable the armour for the recipe. but please put but the function where more expansive enhances yield more magic wood. 300 books only got me enough for 12 cores between the bookshelves and the enchanted books.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ok. then just disable the armour for the recipe. but please put but the function where more expansive enhances yield more magic wood. 300 books only got me enough for 12 cores between the bookshelves and the enchanted books.
Only @RWTema can remove the feature, its coded by the mod... Books are fairly easy to get with tree farm..
@karmarcharger Can we mine underground? Is that viable for iron and other metals? And safe?
There is nothing underground apart from obsidian gravel & lava... I recomend raiding volcanoes, they may contain some stuff...

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Only @RWTema can remove the feature, its coded by the mod... Books are fairly easy to get with tree farm..

There is nothing underground apart from obsidian gravel & lava... I recomend raiding volcanoes, they may contain some stuff...
Orechids? Right now Im having terrible computer problems and Im getting the GPU replaced so...pls explain.

toaran

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mid to late game power generation which is not a ridiculously grind fest to build?

i have some problems to get all the lava for my heat generators or combustion engines...

T

@kpp my powered Enderman spawner works very well.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
are powered spawners broken? i set on up for ghasts and nothing is happening.

Make sure its power buffer is filling up
and it is not controlled with redstone.

Is there a mid to late game power generation which is not a ridiculously grind fest to build?

i have some problems to get all the lava for my heat generators or combustion engines...

T

I think that lava is your best bet I have 16 heat generators from Mekanism and it is doing enough for meh..., or you can go for combustion engines and Buildcraft additions refining system to refine huge amounts of oil you pump out from the ravines.

Combustion engines can be fueled with lava but they are very inefficient since they output only 10RF/t

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019

T

I use a mixture of windpower and solarpower. Lavapower is also very good and simple, but pretty resource-intensive. Best for your bucks are the galacticraft advanced solarpanels, but you need the expensive compressor and circuitfabricator.

Merfax

Jul 29, 2019
Setting up a stable tree farm has been a problem for me. Steve's Carts seems the obvious choice, but hail damage from the storms keeps dropping the carts - then they despawn. I can't put a cover over the track because that is too close to where the trees are planted (they won't grow), and the cutter only seems to cut at a distance of one block. The divine shield does not work properly for me as the cart won't leave the liquid manager (lava for thermal engine), and I suspect the shield doesn't prevent the cart being dropped anyway.

Is there a way to use the Weather Warning to maybe force the cart into a shelter? Any other ideas?