[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
i wish i could find one
The only thing I like about them is that they are a good source of end stone.

I have a second one a bit of a ways away to the west so they sure do spawn pretty frequently... how old is your world?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
There is the problem, make a copy of the world, run it through MCEdit and prune every chunk you are not using, then run the world in a version of BlastOff 1.3+

They, and other structures, were added to 1.3, I did that to my world from 1.1.6 and it worked perfectly. Also there are some... files... needed to be deleted that somehow assign structure spawning? That might be why you still haven't seen any of the new structures...

Below is a quote of the files that need deleted:
First, prune the savefile so that only the chunks that you want are saved.
Then you need to delete the following files within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\(yoursavefile)\" directory:
(example: within the "ftblauncher\BlastOff\minecraft\saves\EzCore1.2.8" directory)
Code:

RuinsPositionsFile.txt
AE2\compass (the entire directory)
AE2\spawndata (the entire directory)
data\EnviroCaveData
data\EnviroEarthquakes
data\EnviroMineshafts
data\metCrashedChunks.dat
data\metGhostMets.dat
data\ruinschunklogger.dat
data\Stronghold.dat
data\villages.dat
weather2\VolcanoData.dat (and all of the backup files for VolcanoData.dat)

EDIT:
So golden lassos are not craftable but you are given one with the derps, can you manipulate the drives to give you the other derps and get the only other lasso available?

Last edited:

DarkDyer

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT:
So golden lassos are not craftable but you are given one with the derps, can you manipulate the drives to give you the other derps and get the only other lasso available?

How are they not craftable? I made a second one yesterday to catch a villager.

DarkDyer

Jul 29, 2019
WR63GVD

Don't know if that image is going to work.

All this time they have been craftable?!?!?!???
What is the recipe?

Gold Nuggets in 4 corners, string in a diamond shape, eye of Ender in the middle.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
WR63GVD

Don't know if that image is going to work.

Gold Nuggets in 4 corners, string in a diamond shape, eye of Ender in the middle.
WR63GVD.png

You need to use the direct URL, not a link to the website.

Thanks! My family somehow keeps teleporting to the Nether and dying so this will help move them back when they do it again.

DarkDyer

Jul 29, 2019
You need to use the direct URL, not a link to the website.

Thanks! My family somehow keeps teleporting to the Nether and dying so this will help move them back when they do it again.

Ah, alright! I've lurked for a while, finally decided to start posting. I'm a good ways into the pack, so I thought I'd share what I've learned and maybe learn something else. :)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, alright! I've lurked for a while, finally decided to start posting. I'm a good ways into the pack, so I thought I'd share what I've learned and maybe learn something else. :)
Oh? Well any thoughts on the below?

I made a few Botania rods (specifically for the free dirt) and that includes that one vertical flight rod so I figured I would use the glider with it but I can't get the glider to glide fast...? Is there a smart moving issue or something because I turned that off.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Does any1 (@karmarcharger ) know how to fix this:

http://pastebin.com/W6Ur14kX

It happens at my friend when he tries to join my lan-world. There is 1 difference with vanilla Blastoff and that is that i use compact machines. He used to be able to join, but just in an instant he got this error.

No, there is no DIM-25 in the save file to delete.

DarkDyer

Jul 29, 2019
Oh? Well any thoughts on the below?

I stripped myself of gear except my MyFit and my Soujourner's Sash, climbed to the top of a pillar, and flew.

With smart moving 'on', I only noticed I fell faster when I pressed crouch.

With smart moving 'off', I went marginally faster when I was pressing crouch, but not nearly as fast as I am at running speed.

When I played Infinity, I remember being able to go super fast on the glider. In this modpack, it doesn't seem as fast. *shrug*

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I stripped myself of gear except my MyFit and my Soujourner's Sash, climbed to the top of a pillar, and flew.

With smart moving 'on', I only noticed I fell faster when I pressed crouch.

With smart moving 'off', I went marginally faster when I was pressing crouch, but not nearly as fast as I am at running speed.

When I played Infinity, I remember being able to go super fast on the glider. In this modpack, it doesn't seem as fast. *shrug*
Oh, so you think it might be that the glider has been nerfed? Weird since it is one of the quests...

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Im a noob at steve's carts, so...can someone explain how to make a botania coal dropping system? Oh, and hopefully a way to unload specific items off of carts that are doing rounds...thanks!

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Im a noob at steve's carts, so...can someone explain how to make a botania coal dropping system? Oh, and hopefully a way to unload specific items off of carts that are doing rounds...thanks!
The coal dropping system and the stevescarts charcoalfarm are 2 separate systems.

(Char)coal dropping system:
1. Surround a wooden pressure plate with endoflames
2. Put an open crate about 2/3 blocks above the pressure plate
3. Put a hopper onto the open crate
4. Link the pressureplate with the hopper via redstone
5. Fill the hopper with something burnable like charcoal, wood or saplings

Charcoalblockfarm
Create a stevescart with the reinforced hull with the following modules:
-A woodcutting module
-A plant range extender (something like that)
-About 2/3 normal smelter modules and 1 advanced smelter module
-Coal engine
-Compact solar engine (to save charcoal)
-A crafter
-Cleaner (for sucking up items)
-Top chest and some internal chests to fill the remaining space
Then:
1. Create a field of grass where you put a zigzagpattern rail over. There has to be about 2 blocks in between the zigzags. Connect the end of the zigzags with a rail that goes around the pattern.
2. Replace a rail somewhere with an advanced detector rail (the blue one from stevescarts) and put a cargo manager next to it.
3. Put the cart on the rail with something above it so it wont immediatly start
4. Put solar engine priority on high and coal engine on medium
5. Make the smelters turn wood into charcoal (by putting wood in the smelters, it will create a template) and make the advanced smelter output to the engine in infinity mode
6. Make the crafter craft charcoalblocks from the charcoal
7. Put saplings in the wood cutting module
8. Look at the cargo manager and see which color is put against the advanced detector rail. Go into its GUI and make that side import from the storage (default it exports to storage)
9. Set the plantrange on the cart to 2x2
10. Remove the blocks above the cart so it can do its thing

If you still dont know how to do this. PM me and you can join my lanworld so i can show you.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hello, i cant seem to find anyone else with this issue so i'll post it here.

i can load up a single player world just fine, But when i try to load my server it crashes my client when the base chunk loads in. (server stays active)

heres my log
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/d341d82a
Looks like an enderIO issue, try removing enderIO and reloading the chunk and add it back.
Does any1 (@karmarcharger ) know how to fix this:

http://pastebin.com/W6Ur14kX

It happens at my friend when he tries to join my lan-world. There is 1 difference with vanilla Blastoff and that is that i use compact machines. He used to be able to join, but just in an instant he got this error.

No, there is no DIM-25 in the save file to delete.
Well there is a DIm25 folder... Also did you ask him to add the mod compact machine?