[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask you guys on how do you get oxygen in space? Is there a way to teleport oxygen like a liquid from overworld to somewhere else?
How can you make farms, because I only think of using steve's carts for it but I want to tell it not chop the trees down until they don't have any leaves on them, or are there ANY other means of getting oxygen?

Also, I was thinking of that I could use ender chests, to teleport oxygen canisters or whatever to anywhere I want but I haven't tried to automate it yet, let me know what you think.

Prometheius

Jul 29, 2019
Do level 1 enchanted books.... JABBA is overused, i dont want to make the pack like just every other pack with the same mods... I do agree early progression is awkard...

Some people's complaints about Storage Drawers vs. JABBA barrels could be explained with an analogy.

The mods in a pack would be like the building materials for a building. Even though two buildings could have the same materials, they could be completely different based upon how they are put together.

So if an architect designed a house with inferior materials solely because they don't want it to be just like every other house, so long as the materials still meets or exceeds the building standards, it would reflect badly on them. If they have a reason other being different, then it is another matter. As an example, they could want 100% of the house to be built from local materials.

Ownenheim

Jul 29, 2019
Em so i just started playing yesterday. and i found abolutely no dungeons. just other abandoned starting sites..... i flew around in creative but couldn'T find any dungeons. did i not look hard enough or are there none in the new version? or did i do something wrong?

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Some people's complaints about Storage Drawers vs. JABBA barrels could be explained with an analogy.

The mods in a pack would be like the building materials for a building. Even though two buildings could have the same materials, they could be completely different based upon how they are put together.

So if an architect designed a house with inferior materials solely because they don't want it to be just like every other house, so long as the materials still meets or exceeds the building standards, it would reflect badly on them. If they have a reason other being different, then it is another matter. As an example, they could want 100% of the house to be built from local materials.

Yeah exactly my point... And wow... My hatred for storage drawers goes deep... I'm gonna grind an ME system just so I don't have to use them. They are seriously terrible for using as anything but an endpoint for items and even then they are annoying as hell.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Em so i just started playing yesterday. and i found abolutely no dungeons. just other abandoned starting sites..... i flew around in creative but couldn'T find any dungeons. did i not look hard enough or are there none in the new version? or did i do something wrong?
The dungeons are just rarer

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Within 2 minutes of starting my world i got this:
View attachment 17289
I'm not too sure if this is good or bad. I think it's good maybe possibly?
EDIT: On further examination, it appears to be very good.
EDIT SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER POST: Also, I have a diamond hammer yet have not smelted a single ingot. By the way, if you don't have to patience to wait for hours to break a meteorite block with a hammer, type in this command (By the way this is cheaty): /effect (Your IGN) 3 60 100. This will make you dig with a stone hammer at about 1 block every second (Again, this is cheaty).
lol yes it is a free Nether portal!

I want to ask you guys on how do you get oxygen in space? Is there a way to teleport oxygen like a liquid from overworld to somewhere else?
How can you make farms, because I only think of using steve's carts for it but I want to tell it not chop the trees down until they don't have any leaves on them, or are there ANY other means of getting oxygen?

Also, I was thinking of that I could use ender chests, to teleport oxygen canisters or whatever to anywhere I want but I haven't tried to automate it yet, let me know what you think.
Look into the galacticraft mod, there is oxygen generators and solar panels for other planets.

If you are looking at Youtubers this is the more updated version where dungeons spawn less frequently.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
In a certain my base places I can't place blocks.
Every time, when I login, in these places spawn wither skeletons
(Earlier used wither skeletons farm to complete final pneumatic quest).
McEdit shows entities, but can't remove them (red block on a picture).
What you can advice me?
sc2.JPG

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: -=Jonas=-

Jhony222

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again sorry i am having a problem i am using water storage io port and when i destroy the ice no water appears am i being a noob?

ussdefiant

Jul 29, 2019
Honest question here: Given how aggravating it is to try and find appreciable quantities of lava before you manage to scrouge togther the stuff you need for a BC Pump or something. why is it that so many recipes have been adjusted so that the ONLY option is to drop things into lava in a Vat? Why can't i just use my Flaxbeard steam powered furnace to cook my food instead of lava? Mariculture itself provides little in the way of options for moving things into/out of Vats, so its a real pain to try and find ways of using the non-Lava recipes for the thing when things like BC fluid pipes requires things that can only be made in the Vat instead of the recipes actually provided by the mod.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Honest question here: Given how aggravating it is to try and find appreciable quantities of lava before you manage to scrouge togther the stuff you need for a BC Pump or something. why is it that so many recipes have been adjusted so that the ONLY option is to drop things into lava in a Vat? Why can't i just use my Flaxbeard steam powered furnace to cook my food instead of lava? Mariculture itself provides little in the way of options for moving things into/out of Vats, so its a real pain to try and find ways of using the non-Lava recipes for the thing when things like BC fluid pipes requires things that can only be made in the Vat instead of the recipes actually provided by the mod.
The core of the Earth is pure lava, dig down there if you can't get lava from the walls (if lava is still there in whatever version you are using) or from a recently fallen meteor before the lava cools and use a crucible to melt down stone into lava.

tl;dr
Either use a crucible to melt stone into lava or dig down.