[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
READ THE QUESTS YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE THING EXPLAINED THERE!!! If you didn't get to it look at a golden lamp in the getting started quest line and go for it, there are other quests as well that will help you but you will have to READ THEM!

I know its annoying ppl dont read previous posts or dont read the questbook, thats how ppl are: Scream before you think... But please dont flame at them, because they will avoid further questions when there is a serious problem

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger how do make 'make magical wood with enchanted tools'-option available again? I didnt find it cheaty, because enchanted books dont stack and hauling full inventories just to craft 4 magical wood doesnt seem legit...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger how do make 'make magical wood with enchanted tools'-option available again? I didnt find it cheaty, because enchanted books dont stack and hauling full inventories just to craft 4 magical wood doesnt seem legit...
It was meant to be 4 enchanted book... Someone(@Xolan) was using krekonite armor to get the wood... I didnt intended for the magical wood to be farmed so easily.... If you want to get the enchantments from the armor, Use a division sigril to extract it into a book....

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A little of both, but after updating myself I see you mean that the world is named 1.2.8 even though it says it is 1.3.1?

EDIT:
and after updating to 1.3.1 with a fresh world (so I can MCEdit my old world into it) I can see why so many people want the old starter bunker... >.>;
karma why?
The old world was made in 1.1.5 or something, I changed the rarity of dungeons in 1.2.0, and so when the new world came, it reflected the changes :3... Dungeons with alot of awesome stuff are not meant to be too common

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
My save file will not load after updating from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1. My save map is 1.2.5 (old base).

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I have not tried deleting the HQM save as suggested above but if it's the only solution I will have to do it.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It was meant to be 4 enchanted book... Someone(@Xolan) was using krekonite armor to get the wood... I didnt intended for the magical wood to be farmed so easily.... If you want to get the enchantments from the armor, Use a division sigril to extract it into a book....

I tried to say that i dont like recipes that require 4 unstackable items(the recipe with tools and armor render more magical wood)... Thats why i want to enable the old recipe. I have enough exp and books, thats not the problem...

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
My save file will not load after updating from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1. My save map is 1.2.5 (old base).

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I have not tried deleting the HQM save as suggested above but if it's the only solution I will have to do it.

I haven't found another solution, haven't found an editor that can make sense out of the save file so what i did was use the \hqm edit command and used the questbook of cheats to restore my progres and then trashed all the double rewards.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no... the magical wood from enchanted armor is gone? x.x

The old world was made in 1.1.5 or something, I changed the rarity of dungeons in 1.2.0, and so when the new world came, it reflected the changes :3... Dungeons with alot of awesome stuff are not meant to be too common
I was talking about the starter bunker, it looks less cool now.

I haven't found another solution, haven't found an editor that can make sense out of the save file so what i did was use the \hqm edit command and used the questbook of cheats to restore my progres and then trashed all the double rewards.
My suggestion failed, or did you try it?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I have a problem that when I set up my tier 2 ore processor, I cant seem to pump out hydrogen from the electrolytic separator.
I can pump out oxygen so technically I can dump the hydrogen but that would be a huge loss of power. Pressurized tubes dont seem to connect to it(even to themselves unless they are 3 or more maybe rendering bug) and even when I tried to use a gas tank directly adjacent to it nothing happens(And yes I WAS rotating it)

I tried all of the remaining sides of the separator but I cant find any solution to it (I think the front side is for the hydrogen am I right?)

e1d2f3

Jul 29, 2019
So what do we do if we died in both of the given single player worlds that have the custom map(since they are deleted)?

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
so why can't I automate the extraction of finsished products from the advanced factory?

Edit also here is my setup (although the extraction pipes aren't there as I broke those

1j5302.png

Last edited:

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
My suggestion failed, or did you try it?

I didn't try it since I had no clue how to insert my old world into a new one and found out quite early that it's the contents of the HardcoreQuesting folder(aka the HQM save) that was causing the issue, for me at least.

Hey guys I have a problem that when I set up my tier 2 ore processor, I cant seem to pump out hydrogen from the electrolytic separator.
I can pump out oxygen so technically I can dump the hydrogen but that would be a huge loss of power. Pressurized tubes dont seem to connect to it(even to themselves unless they are 3 or more maybe rendering bug) and even when I tried to use a gas tank directly adjacent to it nothing happens(And yes I WAS rotating it)

I tried all of the remaining sides of the separator but I cant find any solution to it (I think the front side is for the hydrogen am I right?)

Here's how mine is setup (standing in front looking at it):
- right side oxygen output
- left side hydrogen output
- top water input
- bottom power input

This setup is working fine for me, there does seem to be a purely graphical issue with pressurized tubes not always connecting.

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
I also have a second issue I set up an incubator and it was working fine but once I tried to update to 1.3.1 and then downgraded back to 1.3.0/1.2.8 it stopped receiving the power
2ppggvd.png
*yes I was in creative mode at one point because I ended up awhile away from my base earlier and used it to sprint at high speeds to get back to my base

EDIT: I have yet another issue when I try to put fish in the fish feeder thing it crashes as soon as I click the fish -_- and I can't put the crash report in this post because it is too long -_-

Last edited:

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 3/28/15 1:43 PM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 47, Size: 45
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:638)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:414)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:206)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:638)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:414)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:206)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:883)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@46f97348
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_11, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 657651808 bytes (627 MB) / 1930952704 bytes (1841 MB) up to 5488246784 bytes (5234 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5888M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.88.1307 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1307 138 mods loaded, 138 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.88.1307} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1307} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1307-1.7.10-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv1-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997Core{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.35} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
itemphysic{0.8.3} [ItemPhysic] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
PlayerAPI{1.0} [Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RenderPlayerAPI{1.0} [Render Player API] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartCore{1.0} [Smart Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.6} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
battlegear2{1.0.6.3} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
myfit{1.7.8} [MyFit] (1.7.10-myfit-1.8.3 (Blastoff).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.3.6} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.3.6} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GalacticraftCore{3.0.8} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.8.263.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceCore{4.1.1} [4Space Core] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceEuropa{4.1.1} [4Space Europa] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceHole{4.1.1} [4Space Worm Hole] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceIo{4.1.1} [4Space Io] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceMercury{4.1.1} [4Space Mercury] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpacePluto{4.1.1} [4Space Pluto] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpaceVenus{4.1.1} [4Space Venus] (4Space-1.7-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
adventurebackpack{0.7.4b} [Adventure Backpack] (adventurebackpack-1.7.10-0.7.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppleCore{1.0.1} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv1-stable-1} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv1-stable-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.2.13} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AromaBackup{0.0.0.5} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup-1.7.10-0.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
battlemusic{1.5} [Battle Music] (battlemusic-1.7.2-v1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BetterTitleScreen{1.7.10-1.1} [Better Title Screen] (BetterTitleScreen-1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.5-168} [Botania] (Botania r1.5-168.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.3.6} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.3.6} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.3.6} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.3.6} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
eureka{2.2} [Eureka] (Eureka-1.7.10-2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bcadditions{2.0} [Buildcraft Additions] (BuildcraftAdditions-1.7.10-2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.4.16} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.16-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
chisel{2.2.1} [Chisel] (Chisel 2-2.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (coroutil-1.1.2 for MC v1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoroPets{v1.0} [CoroPets] (coroutil-1.1.2 for MC v1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil-1.1.2 for MC v1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (coroutil-1.1.2 for MC v1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (coroutil-1.1.2 for MC v1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomStuff2{0.11.11} [Custom Stuff 2] (CustomStuff2-0.11.11-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Ores{1.0.0} [Ores] (CS2_Ores.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomChestLoot{1.1.1} [Custom Chest Loot] (CustomChestLoot-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{0.6} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.8.344} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.8.344.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.5.27} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.5} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
enviromine{1.3.96} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-v1.3.96.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
exnihilo{1.37} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.8a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{2.1.17} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.1.17bnull.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.2.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.19} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
fastleafdecay{1.0} [Fast Leaf Decay] (FastLeafDecay-1.7.10-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Steamcraft{0.28.1} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (Flaxbeard'sSteamPower-1.7.10-0.28.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
funkylocomotion{1.0} [Funky Locomotion] (funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GalacticraftMars{3.0.8} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.8.263.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft] (growthcraft-core-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Cellar{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Cellar] (growthcraft-cellar-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Apples{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Apples] (growthcraft-apples-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Bamboo{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Bamboo] (growthcraft-bamboo-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Bees{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Bees] (growthcraft-bees-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Fishtrap{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Fishtrap] (growthcraft-fishtrap-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Grapes{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Grapes] (growthcraft-grapes-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Hops{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Hops] (growthcraft-hops-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Growthcraft|Rice{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Rice] (growthcraft-rice-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.7} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{4.1.2} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaks{1.7.10-Beta-19} [Iguana Tweaks] (IguanaTweaks-1.7.10-Beta-19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.5.9} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
kawaiicrops{1.7.10-0.5.4b} [A Kawaii Crop Mod] (kawaiicrops-0.5.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
kwastibustmonsters{1.0.9} [Kwasti Bust Monsters] (KwastiBustMonsters-1.7.10-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Lockdown{2.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.7.2-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LogisticsPipes{0.8.3.94} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.8.3.94.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.2.build858} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4f} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
radixcore{1.3.4} [RadixCore] (RadixCore-1.7.10-1.3.4-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mca{4.1.5} [Minecraft Comes Alive] (MCA-1.7.10-4.1.5-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.1} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.1.132.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.1} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.1.132.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
meteors{2.14.1} [Falling Meteors] (meteors-1.7.10-2.14.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobDismemberment{4.0.0} [MobDismemberment] (MobDismemberment-4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModTweaker{0.6} [ModTweaker] (ModTweaker-1.7.X-0.6-0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.2.9} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.2.9} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.2.9} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized ->Available->Available->Available->Available

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.2.9} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.2.9} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.1} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.11-unofficial} [NEI Plugins Unofficial] (NEIPlugins-MC1.7.10-1.1.0.11-unofficial.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughCodecs{0.3} [NotEnoughCodecs] (NotEnoughCodecs-1.7.10-0.3-snapshot-11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.6} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.3} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
fodc{1.6.1} [Ore Dictionary Converter] (OreDictionaryConverter-1.6.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PneumaticCraft{1.6.3-65} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.6.3-65-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
primitivemobs{1.0} [Primitive Mobs] (primitivemobs-1.0c-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Roguelike{1.3.6} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.4} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartMoving{15.2} [Smart Moving] (SmartMoving-1.7.10-15.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SmartRender{2.0} [Smart Render] (SmartRender-1.7.10-2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpecialAI{1.1.1} [Special AI] (SpecialAI-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpiceOfLife{1.2.2} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesCarts{2.0.0.b18} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StevesFactoryManager{A93} [Steve's Factory Manager] (StevesFactoryManagerA93.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.2.2} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Sync{4.0.0} [Sync] (Sync-4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
UtilityMobs{3.1.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs-1.7.10-3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wawla{1.0.9} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.0.9_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
weather2{v2.3.6} [weather2] (Weather-2.3.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
XaeroMinimap{1.2.2} [Xaero's Minimap] (xaeros_minimap_v1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.3} [YAMPST] (Yampst-BlastOff-1.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ZAMod{v1.9.5} [Zombie Awareness] (ZombieAwareness-1.9.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.320} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.320} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.320-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsLib crash transformers: [stencil_patches:FINISHED],[movement_callback:ACTIVATED],[map_gen_fix:FINISHED],[gl_capabilities_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED]
AE2 Version: stable rv1-stable-1 for Forge 10.13.0.1187
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: internal, bits: 8
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:OFF, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['scourge728'/261, l='EazyCore1.2.6', x=-1093.38, y=65.00, z=1481.03]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger There seems to be an issue with chunk generation in the nether since 1.3.1, i'm getting consistent crashes when generating new chunk in the nether. Happens in newly generated worlds as well as the old ones.

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-28_20.17.42-server.txt
    36.5 KB · Views: 52

Ictoo

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question was mana generation in botania changed in this pack? or mana use upped? I can't seem to keep a steady supply of mana for anything really.

UnnaturalDeletion

Jul 29, 2019
READ THE QUESTS YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE THING EXPLAINED THERE!!! If you didn't get to it look at a golden lamp in the getting started quest line and go for it, there are other quests as well that will help you but you will have to READ THEM!

Quite the over reaction there. Thanks for your input.

I know its annoying ppl dont read previous posts or dont read the questbook, thats how ppl are: Scream before you think... But please dont flame at them, because they will avoid further questions when there is a serious problem

I'm not screaming before I have thought. None of these forum posts address the lack of camelbak refill recipe (according to Google...), and frankly seven thousand freakin' posts is a bit much to trawl through for a bit of information that shouldn't be as esoteric as it currently is.

Given the facts that:

1. You are given three full camelbaks to start
  2. You can create new camelbaks
  3. The only recipe that puts water into them is the creation recipe with a bottle of water
  4. No where in the quest book is it stated that normal water is undrinkable, or that the camelbaks are not intended to be refilled
  5. Hell, the first hydration quest even gives you an empty camelbak as a reward...

It's not a giant misstep of logic for one to think that there should be a recipe to refill the item, and that something might have been broken along the way. I'm not the only person that has stumbled down this train of thought, which means that it is at the very least slightly confusing.