[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't try it since I had no clue how to insert my old world into a new one and found out quite early that it's the contents of the HardcoreQuesting folder(aka the HQM save) that was causing the issue, for me at least.
I said to use MCEdit.

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
so why can't I automate the extraction of finsished products from the advanced factory?

Edit also here is my setup (although the extraction pipes aren't there as I broke those
The mechanism machines all have a GUI that you use for configurable sides (more advanced then thermal expansion machines) you have to make sure you set the correct output slots to the correct sides, also it can auto output into adjacent machines/inventories.

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
Quite the over reaction there. Thanks for your input.

I'm not screaming before I have thought. None of these forum posts address the lack of camelbak refill recipe (according to Google...), and frankly seven thousand freakin' posts is a bit much to trawl through for a bit of information that shouldn't be as esoteric as it currently is.

Given the facts that:

1. You are given three full camelbaks to start
  2. You can create new camelbaks
  3. The only recipe that puts water into them is the creation recipe with a bottle of water
  4. No where in the quest book is it stated that normal water is undrinkable, or that the camelbaks are not intended to be refilled
  5. Hell, the first hydration quest even gives you an empty camelbak as a reward...

It's not a giant misstep of logic for one to think that there should be a recipe to refill the item, and that something might have been broken along the way. I'm not the only person that has stumbled down this train of thought, which means that it is at the very least slightly confusing.

You can refill camelpacks with fresh water bottles, in case you didn't know you can also attach the camelpack to a piece of armor and still refil it the same way.

omgitcrashes

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys you got to help me out i do have a backup but its way back from where i am at. i (foolishly) tried to go to the nether and guess what
instead of going throught the nether portal the whole client crashed and now i cant open my save because it just instantly crashes again before even fully loading... why also get a client clash from time to time when i open the fit gui...

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It was meant to be 4 enchanted book... Someone(@Xolan) was using krekonite armor to get the wood... I didnt intended for the magical wood to be farmed so easily.... If you want to get the enchantments from the armor, Use a division sigril to extract it into a book....

Sorry for late reaction, but the division sigil can only remove enchantments, not place them on a book. If you do what you said, you will just lose 1 level on your enchantment and get nothing back...

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for late reaction, but the division sigil can only remove enchantments, not place them on a book. If you do what you said, you will just lose 1 level on your enchantment and get nothing back...
Remove and place enchantments on a book you can using negative pressure in Pneumaticraft.

Leithas

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a one-stop post somewhere that lists known issues and solutions? I jumped into the nether portal and crashed the server. It seems unrecoverable. I've removed my character name from the .json lists, stopped and restarted the server with no luck. It's crashed Jim, and there's no getting back up.

**update: server is now up but insanely lag ridden. Unplayable. Anyone know if there is a way to unload / delete the Nether from the server?

***update: while my friends can all log into the server, whenever I do (guy that jumped into the nether to begin with) the server crashes again.

****update: just wanted to clarify that they can all log in, but then all they can do is stand there as the world grinds to a new much slower pace as though on quaaludes.

*** Crash report: ok. yes it's definitely the nether chunk. So can I delete DIM-1 and trust it will reload ok?

Description: Exception generating new chunk

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32895
at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_150560_b(BiomeGenBase.java:390)
at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_150573_a(BiomeGenBase.java:365)
at mariculture.core.handlers.WorldEventHandler.onReplaceBiomeBlocks(WorldEventHandler.java:66)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_150560_b(BiomeGenBase.java:390)
at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_150573_a(BiomeGenBase.java:365)
at mariculture.core.handlers.WorldEventHandler.onReplaceBiomeBlocks(WorldEventHandler.java:66)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_276_WorldEventHandler_onReplaceBiomeBlocks_ReplaceBiomeBlocks.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.replaceBiomeBlocks(ChunkProviderHell.java:166)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderHell.java:272)

-- Chunk to be generated --
Details:
Position hash: 38654705651
Generator: HellRandomLevelSource
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:172)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)

-- Requested block coordinates --
Details:
Found chunk: true
Location: World: (-207,114,143), Chunk: (at 1,7,15 in -13,8; contains blocks -208,0,128 to -193,255,143), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGenHellLava.func_76484_a(SourceFile:27)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderHell.java:526)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:279)
at fastcraft.a.c.a(F:84)
at fastcraft.Hooks.r(F:139)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:52)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_276_WorldEventHandler_onReplaceBiomeBlocks_ReplaceBiomeBlocks.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.replaceBiomeBlocks(ChunkProviderHell.java:166)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderHell.java:272)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:172)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGenHellLava.func_76484_a(SourceFile:27)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderHell.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderHell.java:526)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:279)
at fastcraft.a.c.a(F:84)
at fastcraft.Hooks.r(F:139)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:52)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a one-stop post somewhere that lists known issues and solutions? I jumped into the nether portal and crashed the server. It seems unrecoverable. I've removed my character name from the .json lists, stopped and restarted the server with no luck. It's crashed Jim, and there's no getting back up.

**update: server is now up but insanely lag ridden. Unplayable. Anyone know if there is a way to unload / delete the Nether from the server?

***update: while my friends can all log into the server, whenever I do (guy that jumped into the nether to begin with) the server crashes again.

****update: just wanted to clarify that they can all log in, but then all they can do is stand there as the world grinds to a new much slower pace as though on quaaludes.
Any crash report?

Leithas

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Will try it!
Test one: server stayed up for 5 minutes, buddy logs in and still quite lagged. Server crashed without any help from us. Server up, test two, I'm trying to log in (guy who crashed the Nether) and the server just puked and died.

I'm with Fragnet: tried 'unfuck my world' option to no avail. Think I can delete the Data subfolder from Dim-1 and it will try again?

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the spiritual successor to Crash Landing?

I literally killed hundreds of hours of my life on that pack.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Test one: server stayed up for 5 minutes, buddy logs in and still quite lagged. Server crashed without any help from us. Server up, test two, I'm trying to log in (guy who crashed the Nether) and the server just puked and died.

I'm with Fragnet: tried 'unfuck my world' option to no avail. Think I can delete the Data subfolder from Dim-1 and it will try again?
sure