[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Actually there was somebody talkibg about this before, where he was complaining about that when he programmed a drone to right click (I think it was for a flaxbeard crucible automation) whenever he looked at a water source, he "drank" it and that caused it. This may be a bug, but just look at it to see if you did something like he did.
Yeah I think that was the problem. I am not auto drinking anymore because my drone has disappeared. It may have got burned by fire next to the crucible, that's the only thing I can think of that would have made it disappear. Was a quick test setup so I forgot the repair upgrade.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
You could send the drone to output a seed to a botania open crate. It breaks the plant, grabs the seeds then outputs one to the crate and takes the rest back to another chest.

edit: Now that i think about it, I've used the drones to drop coal for automating endoflames, have you tried using the drop command to plant the seed?
The drop command probably would have worked. The right clicking on dirt in a 10x10 area was causing a lot of lag. I didn't know if the drone would dig and drop in the same block before moving on and I didn't want the drone to just to drop a seed on each block (I got lazy with the program testing). SFM setup is compact fast, easy but EXPENSIVE.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Someone was alredy on moon ? Its every time so empty ? i travel a lot on buggy ( 10 fulel carnister ) and found nothing ! 1 villiage 0 dungeon and 0 meteor ;/
its bug or its alvays so empty ?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Someone was alredy on moon ? Its every time so empty ? i travel a lot on buggy ( 10 fulel carnister ) and found nothing ! 1 villiage 0 dungeon and 0 meteor ;/
its bug or its alvays so empty ?
The moon is usually empty, yes.
You are supposed to find deep craters that lead into dungeons to fight the super bosses at the end of some of the dungeons to get the plans for new rockets to get access to better planets.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
well i know galacticraft only from a 1.6.4 modpack, so this info might be outdated (or part of the modpack configuration). From the landing sites on moon and mars I usually only had to travel a few hundred blocks to find the dungeons, and on the moon one usually had around 2 to 4 villages in a thousand block radius.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
well i know galacticraft only from a 1.6.4 modpack, so this info might be outdated (or part of the modpack configuration). From the landing sites on moon and mars I usually only had to travel a few hundred blocks to find the dungeons, and on the moon one usually had around 2 to 4 villages in a thousand block radius.

Villages are useless anyway...

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Blast off/steves carts 2
my furnace will not smelt the raw hardener?
How do I get refined Hardener?
I'm trying to complete the digg doggy hole quest.

MC_Hoarder

Jul 29, 2019
Check NEI a lot of recipes have changed.

Use the Mariculture anvil to hammer it.

Thanks! I see it in the neI now as well. I Don't get along with the nei at times. Man that hardened drill was expensive I thought I would try it on the ore spires I leveled one and now the bit is at 80%. It's fun to watch anyway. I was anxious to try the cart out I climbed up and placed 2 blocks and rail placed the cart put in rail and coal and then moved it down every 5 blocks.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Besides, can't you trade with them?
My only Galacticraftexperience is from attack of the B-Team which used GC2 where you couldn't ... if they haven't implemented it in the version used by this pack then the situation would still be the same. Their villages would yield some water and trees, which isn't bad to generate oxygene and do some terraforming, and their houses are made of tin blocks which you can use to build, but thats basicly it.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing I want to ask is how should I make Galgadorian metal and ingots. Is the method by blocks more efficient, or by the recipe or how?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
OK but I am pretty short on blaze rods, how do you guys get them? Just by sitting by a spawner of a blazing juggernaut or something automatic?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
OK but I am pretty short on blaze rods, how do you guys get them? Just by sitting by a spawner of a blazing juggernaut or something automatic?
I just kill a whole bunch of blazes yeah, sometimes I get lucky and a super mob drops some rods/powder...

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
You can find regular blaze spawners in small piles of hardened clay on the surface, typically there are 2 close together. I built a 9x9 room around each spawner. I used water to push the blazes into a hole where I could kill them safely.

Reactions: felinoel