[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
2 questions for @Xolan and @karmarcharger:

Xolan: How do you automate your blacksmiths assistants? I tried with hoppers, but in between the processing some items go through unworked.

Karmarcharger: How do you automate brass now exactly? With hopper and redstone? (and how do you get 1.3.1, is it in the launcher?)
You can drop items in it by letting them pop of buildcraft pipes

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
2 questions for @Xolan and @karmarcharger:

Xolan: How do you automate your blacksmiths assistants? I tried with hoppers, but in between the processing some items go through unworked.

Karmarcharger: How do you automate brass now exactly? With hopper and redstone? (and how do you get 1.3.1, is it in the launcher?)

Hi!
You can automate blacksmith hammer and brass production by one little program: UoPilot.

Few days ago learned to use this program.
If anyone need instructions, inform me, I'll help.

Last edited:

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
You can automate blacksmith hammer and brass production by one little program: UoPilot.
Sorry, but if it goes that far, ill just make brass in creative by exchanging the needed materials for brass.

You can drop items in it by letting them pop of buildcraft pipes

But how do you empty the mold? I tried putting a hopper beneath it. Yes it sucks the item out, but you cant pour new brass into the mold until you open and close it...

I do the blacksmith assistant with emerald pipe with a filter on it, but I have found that when you hammer silicon you will get diamond wire. I dont see it in NEI is it normal or a bug?

And about that brass... I didnt even try automating it but I may do it cuz itz good to have.

Yes i'd like to know 2 if the diamond wire is a bug, because it is REALLY annoying.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but if it goes that far, ill just make brass in creative by exchanging the needed materials for brass.

But how do you empty the mold? I tried putting a hopper beneath it. Yes it sucks the item out, but you cant pour new brass into the mold until you open and close it...

Yes i'd like to know 2 if the diamond wire is a bug, because it is REALLY annoying.
Use drones to right click the mold

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Can someon tell me how to fix a dimensional id crash(the one when your are thrown back to the main screen). I wanted to add compact machines to this pack, but it gave me that crash.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Can someon tell me how to fix a dimensional id crash(the one when your are thrown back to the main screen). I wanted to add compact machines to this pack, but it gave me that crash.
Go to compact machine config, change the dimension ID of compact machine to 999 or something

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I do the blacksmith assistant with emerald pipe with a filter on it, but I have found that when you hammer silicon you will get diamond wire. I dont see it in NEI is it normal or a bug?

And about that brass... I didnt even try automating it but I may do it cuz itz good to have.
Someone mentioned the diamond wire thing many versions ago but it seems there has been no change so... maybe it is not a bug?

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Karma,
Thanks for update!
Where we can find mod pack change log?
On the first page last change log only for version 1.2.6
Thanks.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question into the round. I am currently working on the botania questline. I have to build my runic altar now. I either need an eye of galgador (to make the mana pearl infusion) or a mana diamond. Since the mana diamond is quite pricy, I chose to go for the eye. I basicly have everything I need, except for the mushrooms. I chose the red mushrooms as a quest reward, but the eye can only be crafted using brown mushrooms (basicly I am screwed now I guess).

Since I really have a bad feeling about decending into the nether to get more mushrooms, I wonder whether there would be another way to obtain the brown mushrooms. Am I missing something?

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question into the round. I am currently working on the botania questline. I have to build my runic altar now. I either need an eye of galgador (to make the mana pearl infusion) or a mana diamond. Since the mana diamond is quite pricy, I chose to go for the eye. I basicly have everything I need, except for the mushrooms. I chose the red mushrooms as a quest reward, but the eye can only be crafted using brown mushrooms (basicly I am screwed now I guess).

Since I really have a bad feeling about decending into the nether to get more mushrooms, I wonder whether there would be another way to obtain the brown mushrooms. Am I missing something?
If You have a lot of dirt, you can get ancient seed, by hammering it with fortune III hammer. (first need to compress it)
Then make mycelium block, place near wooden barrel with water. Until water turns into witch water, on mycelium will grow mushrooms.
When you got yor's first mushroom, plant it to get big one... Dig out 1 block, fill it with water, then plant mushroom.
Or nether....

Reactions: BrowserXL

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
If You have a lot of dirt, you can get ancient seed, by hammering it with fortune III hammer. (first need to compress it)
Then make mycelium block, place near wooden barrel with water. Until water turns into witch water, on mycelium will grow mushrooms.
When you got yor's first mushroom, plant it to get big one... Dig out 1 block, fill it with water, then plant mushroom.
Or nether....

Since I fear it will need tripple compressed dirt I guess I will have to pass. So its time to go down to the nether and get some mushrooms I guess *G*

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Since I fear it will need tripple compressed dirt I guess I will have to pass. So its time to go down to the nether and get some mushrooms I guess *G*

You can always go to the "roguelike" dungeon and there ARE mushrooms in one of the rooms where are some other useful things also and maybe you will find some good stuff and possibly eyes of galgador in the chests.

Reactions: BrowserXL

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
About eyes - a lot of them I found in old type bunkers, advise you to try. :)

Tru dat, i used my loonium a lot and dug out a lot of bunkers and now i have about 25 eyes. I already used a few.

Pro tip for browserXL: get the jetpack on exosuit and try tomake a potion of fire resistance (shouldnt be 2 hard with the blazespawners in the overworld). After that the nether is easy.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
You guys see, to have more luck then me. I have raided sixish bunkers and didn't find a single eye. Well we will see ... time to get out ye olde battleaxen and shatter some bones ;)