[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MrDocand

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what's happening there but I'm going to ask- is it affecting anything if it is then try adjusting your configs maybe if it isn't just ignore it . don't worry about your English, jut looking back on the last few pages has shown people with worse English then yours by far even looking on this page I found 2 people

Thanks for your response.
This problem is in my private server.
Where can i find rhe. config? In my pc or in server? I have find the config about this mod, but in this file i didnt find the value(jump, damage).
If you find a solution, could you tell me?

Thanks

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your response.
This problem is in my private server.
Where can i find rhe. config? In my pc or in server? I have find the config about this mod, but in this file i didnt find the value(jump, damage).
If you find a solution, could you tell me?

Thanks
yeah I know nothing about servers or their configs sorry D:

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask on how did you make your mob farms. I would like to get the XP and rare drops automatically. How is it with the spikes from extra utilities? For now I think they don't drop experience at all, but I saw somebody complaining about that diamond spikes actually do drop XP.
That may not be true I just want to ask you on how did you make your mob farms and how do you transport the mobs and how do you actually kill them. (also I would like to see some pictures if you can upload them :) )
Like Xolan I used cursed earth (start exploring old bunkers to find cursed earth or a division sigil) and fans. I use the fans to blow my mobs into the corner where they fall into a 2x2 pit with diamond spikes. I can just keep added floors to my design and use the same 2x2 killing hole. Spiders are a pain so i also put a diamond spike on the ceiling above the 2x2 mob pit so when they climb the walls they die. Make sure its 3 tall so you spawn enderman. FYI you can melt down iron, gold and steel armor & tools in the smeltery and you can use diamond tools & armor in the pneumaticcraft chamber to get diamonds. Some tools for crafting recipes are only available via mob drop, for example iron pickaxe.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure I am in the minority, but I found a division sigil in a dungeon. I activated it and use a cursed earth farm. I use diamond spikes/fans/conveyer belts. I also use the witch water bucket from the witch killing quest to turn skeletons into wither skeletons. I don't get wither skulls, but I do get necrotic bones and red hearts, so I could fill out my red heart canisters. I have some conduits with a filter/trash can to save what I currently need because there are SO many drops I can't keep it all. I also have a poor villager that I cured, tucked away underground next to the diamond spike, to lure the zombies over without effort.

I have had a few downsides to my design, the most annoying one being that every few days (real time, i run a server on my computer when I'm not recording to keep the farm going + my ender pearl farm going, let meteors fall for resources) something will blow a hole in the wall. I think it has something to do with support creepers/some infernal variant. TBH I've just been disabling mob griefing when I run it in the background because it's not worth the headache. The only other real problem I have had is that Skeleton Majors (the big ones) sometimes get outside of the farm, but they still just stand there trying to get to the villager. I think that they try to get on another mob (a la Jocky-style) and they glitch outside the wall. A couple shots from my crossbow and they are dead, but it is a nuisance. I've filled a few barrels of liquid xp for myself/my blacksmith's assistants. I have shown it off in one of my videos before, but sadly I don't remember which one it was.
Where did you get the villager? Did you cure a zombie?

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask on how did you make your mob farms. I would like to get the XP and rare drops automatically. How is it with the spikes from extra utilities? For now I think they don't drop experience at all, but I saw somebody complaining about that diamond spikes actually do drop XP.
That may not be true I just want to ask you on how did you make your mob farms and how do you transport the mobs and how do you actually kill them. (also I would like to see some pictures if you can upload them :) )
I used extra utilities cursed earth to spawn mobs and diamond spikes to kill with a large drop, gold spikes will let you get rare drops but diamond ones are needed to get experience

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i am italian. I have one question about mod "my Fit".
I have a normal parameter (example Distance Walk 50000, jump 5000) but in Damage Tanken I have -213345321. what???
Could you help me?
I know for a fact that when you use a /kill command it gives you those stats (I had issues with the enviromine stats sync)

Shooshpanius

Jul 29, 2019
Tell me, please. As in this assembly to see the open map of the area? Is there anything in this assembly this addon? If not, what advise to install?

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure I am in the minority, but I found a division sigil in a dungeon. I activated it and use a cursed earth farm. I use diamond spikes/fans/conveyer belts. I also use the witch water bucket from the witch killing quest to turn skeletons into wither skeletons. I don't get wither skulls, but I do get necrotic bones and red hearts, so I could fill out my red heart canisters. I have some conduits with a filter/trash can to save what I currently need because there are SO many drops I can't keep it all. I also have a poor villager that I cured, tucked away underground next to the diamond spike, to lure the zombies over without effort.

I have had a few downsides to my design, the most annoying one being that every few days (real time, i run a server on my computer when I'm not recording to keep the farm going + my ender pearl farm going, let meteors fall for resources) something will blow a hole in the wall. I think it has something to do with support creepers/some infernal variant. TBH I've just been disabling mob griefing when I run it in the background because it's not worth the headache. The only other real problem I have had is that Skeleton Majors (the big ones) sometimes get outside of the farm, but they still just stand there trying to get to the villager. I think that they try to get on another mob (a la Jocky-style) and they glitch outside the wall. A couple shots from my crossbow and they are dead, but it is a nuisance. I've filled a few barrels of liquid xp for myself/my blacksmith's assistants. I have shown it off in one of my videos before, but sadly I don't remember which one it was.

Like Xolan I used cursed earth (start exploring old bunkers to find cursed earth or a division sigil) and fans. I use the fans to blow my mobs into the corner where they fall into a 2x2 pit with diamond spikes. I can just keep added floors to my design and use the same 2x2 killing hole. Spiders are a pain so i also put a diamond spike on the ceiling above the 2x2 mob pit so when they climb the walls they die. Make sure its 3 tall so you spawn enderman. FYI you can melt down iron, gold and steel armor & tools in the smeltery and you can use diamond tools & armor in the pneumaticcraft chamber to get diamonds. Some tools for crafting recipes are only available via mob drop, for example iron pickaxe.

Well I did find a division sigil too, but how can I activate it relatively safely? Should I add some blocks or something up on the dirt so nothing can spawn or what else?

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Well I did find a division sigil too, but how can I activate it relatively safely? Should I add some blocks or something up on the dirt so nothing can spawn or what else?

I will do this also very soon (dont really want to make a mobfarm AGAIN, but my needs are growing towards it). I think i will program a drone to pick up a silky pickaxe/shovel and gather it for me, so i can be on a safe place somewhere else. Another option is to dig a cave under the placed dirt and mine it from below. Bit tricky tho.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest going away from you base and building a 7x7 or 9x9 dirt square. I like to put a 3-4 high walls around it, you can easily climb or jump over it with the myfit/smartmoving. Try to light up around the outside of the wall to prevent mobs from spawning, I find it best to hang out in the area until the ritual as mobs wont spawn near you. I activate the ritual, jump over the wall, and sleep. Now try to get some cursed earth from the outside of the wall (you need silk touch on any tool). Don't break a 2 high hole for the mobs to get out or you'r in trouble. The sun will catch the cursed earth on fire but not before you can grab all you need. It spreads so you only need a few pieces really. If done correctly you only have to deal with spiders as all the other mobs are trapped inside. I hope that was clear.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019

I did it like this. About 5:30 in. Also make sure you have something with silk touch to keep a piece or two, just in case.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
If you've cleared a bunker but don't have the high jump yet you should have some ethereal glass for the quick escape. my experience is though that you throw down a torch immediately and the stuff does start to burn but you really only need a couple pieces. You could put the dirt over a lava/acid pit and mine from underneath with magnetization, lots of easy ways to survive if you take the time.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
OK thanks for the great answers everybody, I will reply when I get some cursed earth.

But I have another problem, I don't know how to automate pneumaticcraft's seeds. Is there any other way than steve's factory manager?

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
OK thanks for the great answers everybody, I will reply when I get some cursed earth.

But I have another problem, I don't know how to automate pneumaticcraft's seeds. Is there any other way than steve's factory manager?
Drone. Meta Data 6 & 13 represent a full grown plant. I couldn't find a way to replant them with drones. I programmed the drone to right click an area with seeds, which worked, but it caused a lot of lag so i only used drones for harvest until I was able to go with SFM.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
When I look at water I automatically drink no matter what I have in my hand. Causes dehydration. It didn't do it yesterday and it stopped for a while today but it is doing it again. Makes botania hard when you need buckets of water. Is there something causing this or what?

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
When I look at water I automatically drink no matter what I have in my hand. Causes dehydration. It didn't do it yesterday and it stopped for a while today but it is doing it again. Makes botania hard when you need buckets of water. Is there something causing this or what?

Actually there was somebody talkibg about this before, where he was complaining about that when he programmed a drone to right click (I think it was for a flaxbeard crucible automation) whenever he looked at a water source, he "drank" it and that caused it. This may be a bug, but just look at it to see if you did something like he did.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Drone. Meta Data 6 & 13 represent a full grown plant. I couldn't find a way to replant them with drones. I programmed the drone to right click an area with seeds, which worked, but it caused a lot of lag so i only used drones for harvest until I was able to go with SFM.
You could send the drone to output a seed to a botania open crate. It breaks the plant, grabs the seeds then outputs one to the crate and takes the rest back to another chest.

edit: Now that i think about it, I've used the drones to drop coal for automating endoflames, have you tried using the drop command to plant the seed?

Last edited: