[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
i'd prefer not to wreck the doors that keep all the nasties out in order to give the grass a path to the outside, mostly
The watering can makes grass grow super fast so you can get it done during one day cycle and don't need to worry about the mobs.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
i have Question about moon :D
Ore from moon/ other planet and dungeon are rare or common ? i craft now Nasa workbench so im close to Time and Space travel ;p
And what i need on space ? Build base etc ? Will That quantum ring from AE2 work betwen dimension if i left overlord chunkloaded ?

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
What machine will break ores using my fortune III ex nihilo hammer? I have always used the autonomous activator in other packs. I know I could use a drone but is there any other alternative? I want to create a block placer / vacuum hopper setup but don't want to break the ores myself. I am far enough into the pack that I can make Steve's Factory Manager or any other expensive machine but I just want to maximize ore processing (I am not interested in Mekanism yet but that will be very soon, need more power).

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Argh, attempts to make a grassy field outside my base are being foiled by both of my TiCon shovels getting luck upon their first level up. Does a way exist for me to scrub Fortune off these things so i can put my Silky Jewel on them, or am i gonna have to grind another one up?
you can still add modifiers on the shovel like vanilla tinker's, just make a silky jewel and use a diamond and gold block for the modifier, yeah you cant remove the levelled up modifiers (I hate fire aspect)

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
What machine will break ores using my fortune III ex nihilo hammer? I have always used the autonomous activator in other packs. I know I could use a drone but is there any other alternative? I want to create a block placer / vacuum hopper setup but don't want to break the ores myself. I am far enough into the pack that I can make Steve's Factory Manager or any other expensive machine but I just want to maximize ore processing (I am not interested in Mekanism yet but that will be very soon, need more power).
sorry but drones will be the only way, no other items can left click :/

Reactions: cemicles

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
i have Question about moon :D
Ore from moon/ other planet and dungeon are rare or common ? i craft now Nasa workbench so im close to Time and Space travel ;p
And what i need on space ? Build base etc ? Will That quantum ring from AE2 work betwen dimension if i left overlord chunkloaded ?
Quantum ring will work in any dimension from any mod and chunkloading probably helps

Mordakai

Jul 29, 2019
I have spent the last week or so playing Blastoff. I originally was looking forward to playing this modpack. I have spent a lot of time in game doing the quests and dealing with the hardcore aspect of the pack. I have spent countless hours watching videos and reading to get more info. which seems to be lacking. The only real way is to go the the 370 pages here on this wiki which becomes tedious and an extremely arduous task. Sadly Karma has promoted a pack which is constantly being changed and things are being removed or recipes made almost near impossible to make. I watched several videos which he produced and made. Showing how to craft or make something only to find out that they have been removed and are uncraftable now as they have been removed from the NEI.

Through much frustration I will be letting this pack go. I have played many Hardcore Quest modpacks and none of them have been remade or changed as much as this pack has. I look forward to a new version of a far better pack than this pack which is coming out soon.

Good luck to those who decide to stick with this pack and deal with all the shortcoming and let downs.

Regards,

Mordakai

Last edited:

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Is the pneumaticcraft Block of Coal to diamond recipe working? It's the only thing not working for me in pneumaticcraft. I have enough pressure so that is not the problem.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I have spent the last week or so playing Blastoff. I originally was looking forward to playing this modpack. I have spent a lot of time in game doing the quests and dealing with the hardcore aspect of the pack. I have spent countless hours watching videos and reading to get more info. which seems to be lacking. The only real way is to go the the 370 pages here on this wiki which becomes tedious and an extremely arduous task. Sadly Karma has promoted a pack which is constantly being changed and things are being removed or recipes made almost near impossible to make. I watched several videos which he produced and made. Showing how to craft or make something only to find out that they have been removed and are uncraftable now as they have been removed from the NEI.

Through much frustration I will be letting this pack go. I have played many Hardcore Quest modpacks and none of them have been remade or changed as much as this pack has. I look forward to a new version of a far better pack than this pack which is coming out soon.

Good luck to those who decide to stick with this pack and deal with all the shortcoming and let downs.

Regards,

Mordakai
I disagree, things aren't constantly being changed.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
I need help...
I need minimize CPU load.
How disable falling tree leaves, falling snowflakes...
Tank, enchanted items animation, etc...
May be something else I can disable?

MrDocand

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i am italian. I have one question about mod "my Fit".
I have a normal parameter (example Distance Walk 50000, jump 5000) but in Damage Tanken I have -213345321. what???
Could you help me?

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i am italian. I have one question about mod "my Fit".
I have a normal parameter (example Distance Walk 50000, jump 5000) but in Damage Tanken I have -213345321. what???
Could you help me?
I'm not sure what's happening there but I'm going to ask- is it affecting anything if it is then try adjusting your configs maybe if it isn't just ignore it . don't worry about your English, jut looking back on the last few pages has shown people with worse English then yours by far even looking on this page I found 2 people

Reactions: MrDocand

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
I need help...
I need minimize CPU load.
How disable falling tree leaves, falling snowflakes...
Tank, enchanted items animation, etc...
May be something else I can disable?
From Pg 1 of this thread try "IF your computer is slow and lags Remove battlemusic/mobdisemb/itemphys/damageindicator/statuseffect/smartmoving/Renderplayerapi/weather2, see if doing that helps"

Reactions: -=Jonas=-

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask on how did you make your mob farms. I would like to get the XP and rare drops automatically. How is it with the spikes from extra utilities? For now I think they don't drop experience at all, but I saw somebody complaining about that diamond spikes actually do drop XP.
That may not be true I just want to ask you on how did you make your mob farms and how do you transport the mobs and how do you actually kill them. (also I would like to see some pictures if you can upload them :) )

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
so does anyone know why i can't get the advanced factory to output the finished product to pipes or inventorys or anything

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I want to ask on how did you make your mob farms. I would like to get the XP and rare drops automatically. How is it with the spikes from extra utilities? For now I think they don't drop experience at all, but I saw somebody complaining about that diamond spikes actually do drop XP.
That may not be true I just want to ask you on how did you make your mob farms and how do you transport the mobs and how do you actually kill them. (also I would like to see some pictures if you can upload them :) )

I'm sure I am in the minority, but I found a division sigil in a dungeon. I activated it and use a cursed earth farm. I use diamond spikes/fans/conveyer belts. I also use the witch water bucket from the witch killing quest to turn skeletons into wither skeletons. I don't get wither skulls, but I do get necrotic bones and red hearts, so I could fill out my red heart canisters. I have some conduits with a filter/trash can to save what I currently need because there are SO many drops I can't keep it all. I also have a poor villager that I cured, tucked away underground next to the diamond spike, to lure the zombies over without effort.

I have had a few downsides to my design, the most annoying one being that every few days (real time, i run a server on my computer when I'm not recording to keep the farm going + my ender pearl farm going, let meteors fall for resources) something will blow a hole in the wall. I think it has something to do with support creepers/some infernal variant. TBH I've just been disabling mob griefing when I run it in the background because it's not worth the headache. The only other real problem I have had is that Skeleton Majors (the big ones) sometimes get outside of the farm, but they still just stand there trying to get to the villager. I think that they try to get on another mob (a la Jocky-style) and they glitch outside the wall. A couple shots from my crossbow and they are dead, but it is a nuisance. I've filled a few barrels of liquid xp for myself/my blacksmith's assistants. I have shown it off in one of my videos before, but sadly I don't remember which one it was.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I disagree, things aren't constantly being changed.

The thing I have noticed since this pack has been released is changes. If you look back (and I have) you will notice a pattern. A player will post a screenshot showing of there hard work and or to help others, then a few days later (even less) you are unable to do it that way. It was either removed, made HARDER, or late "insane" game. That happened every time someone showed there setup. The things is not once did the players that posted there pic say, "This was easy", "I got around it this way", "This wasn't hard at all, look", etc. But every time it was changed. Now I like the pack, but it's not for me. I applaud anyone who has Blasted-Off or even close, but there seemed to be to many things that were late game that really shouldn't be. That's my 2-cents. Happy Gaming:p