[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
And initially you can just right click an empty bottle on fish oil in your Spacial chamber to get a bottle of fresh water, which you can then put in the barrel. Then just scoop it out with a bucket and make an infinite pool.
Fish oil? That was liquid blue slime...? I still have have it in bucket form.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger , could you plz fix or tell me the fix for the rubberbanding when throwing stuff. It is impossible for me to throw eyes of ender and at the same time, travel. Its just 2 slow with the rubberbanding and relogging each and every time also isnt a very legit option.

09edwarc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with Enviromine in which regardless of my sanity level, or whether or not sanity is enabled in the config, I get some of the more severe effects of insanity III, namely blindness and spooky noises.

*Edit: I don't have any reason why my sanity should be going down, as this still happens as I stand in my flower garden an a beautiful sunny day holding nothing but flowers in my inventory

Last edited:

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with Enviromine in which regardless of my sanity level, or whether or not sanity is enabled in the config, I get some of the more severe effects of insanity III, namely blindness and spooky noises.

*Edit: I don't have any reason why my sanity should be going down, as this still happens as I stand in my flower garden an a beautiful sunny day holding nothing but flowers in my inventory
Friday 13th :D

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
And there he comes right on time :) I have heard the noises as well today (is there any chance to see that fellow? Since we don't have witchery I cannot bombard the surrounding with potions of revealing). Having a torch can save your life, since you won't be attacked, but your sanity will drop nevertheless. So better sleep it off. It disappeared after some minutes into the day.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
And there he comes right on time :) I have heard the noises as well today (is there any chance to see that fellow? Since we don't have witchery I cannot bombard the surrounding with potions of revealing). Having a torch can save your life, since you won't be attacked, but your sanity will drop nevertheless. So better sleep it off. It disappeared after some minutes into the day.
To be honest, that bug brought a lot of notice to EnviroMine, they probably kept the bug on purpose.

@karmarcharger , could you plz fix or tell me the fix for the rubberbanding when throwing stuff. It is impossible for me to throw eyes of ender and at the same time, travel. Its just 2 slow with the rubberbanding and relogging each and every time also isnt a very legit option.
That is a Vanilla Minecraft issue, you will have to call Microsoft about it their number is 1-800-Microsoft. Seriously it is, lol their phone number is their name.

ussdefiant

Jul 29, 2019
issue: I was holding a torch and just got eaten by the Friday The 13th Monster, also was struck blind with it in hotbar, etc.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I know sleeping or reloggin works, but thats a bit tedious to do if your using eyes of ender to find the fortress. I dont want to relog every time i throw 1. In that way it would cost me so much more time....
Then I say again:
That is a Vanilla Minecraft issue, you will have to call Microsoft about it their number is 1-800-Microsoft. Seriously it is, lol their phone number is their name.

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
I may be wrong but I think you can also change the date on your pc to stop the Friday 13th gruel. Pretty sure for that to take effect though, you'll have to start game client completely over after date change. Not sure about how that would work for server, although I would assume the host pc would need it's date changed. Hope that helps someone lol :)

Tip: any light source works examples; jackolantern, tanks with lava in them, davy lantern, glowstone torch, glowstone. And best of all you won't accidentally set stuff on fire trying to protect against the grue lol :)

Last edited:

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
while normally farm trees and crops I was inflicted with blindness and was instantly killed, No death messages appeared. my insanity was resonating from 90 to 100 and I every other statuses I had are normal. I did look at an enderman but it disappeared from the map and my screen so I assumed he despawned