[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger,
Thanks very much for wonderful modpack.
We all want to make it much better, so found few issues.
Need to fix quests, quest book can't detect these items:
1. Industrial Revolution/Robit's first ME network/4k ME storage cell
2. Industrial Revolution/Channel surfing/Memory card

What about Osmium?
ExNihilo recipes for him are valid, but we can't smelt him in TC smeltery.
After hammering 10 Osmium ores with fortune III hammer (gravel/sand/dust), I got 23 blocs = 23 ingots, this is the same, if I without ore processing put smashed osmium ore in furnace, and got 20 ingots.

May be need fix quest description?
Industrial Revolution/Channel surfing:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 101

AcidDotCom

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Karmacharger and everybody else :)

Just a quick one about the version of Flaxbeard's Steam Power....can it be updated to 0.27.4? It fixes the issue with steam going bye bye, after a re-log :)

Also, great job on the modpack, so far :D

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Karmacharger and everybody else :)

Just a quick one about the version of Flaxbeard's Steam Power....can it be updated to 0.27.4? It fixes the issue with steam going bye bye, after a re-log :)

Also, great job on the modpack, so far :D
@karmarcharger you should wait to update FSP until 0.28.4 comes out. There's a pretty major bug that came about in 0.28.2 or 0.28.3 that will be fixed by then.

Reactions: AcidDotCom

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
i broke the shell maker with a pickaxe
I have yet to play a pack with the sync mod where you can pick those back up. Nothing in the wiki's or the mod page suggests that there is a tool that can 'harvest' the sync chambers. They dissolve into nothing (just look, there is an animation for it) when broken by any tool or if the block underneath is mined.

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
man...what are you supposed to do with the witch or whatever it is in the bottom of the abandoned capsules?? ive tried everything and no matter what i get every negative perk(poison, wither etc etc) you can think of....i even tried standing in the fish oil whilst eating a golden apple for a triple regen and plopping a tnt down there...same thing "gr3gd withers away"...and i die :/ any ideas guys? and thx for the help on the shells. ive never used sync before and was unaware of not being able to pick it back up

ussdefiant

Jul 29, 2019
Question about Mariculture/how Ex Nihilo was changed in this pack: How precisely would i go about getting clay or bucketable water in general? Don't really want to do the Dust into Barrel Of Water thing without knowing how to get water for the barrel that doesn't involve bucketing up the strictly limited water storage spatial drive.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
man...what are you supposed to do with the witch or whatever it is in the bottom of the abandoned capsules?? ive tried everything and no matter what i get every negative perk(poison, wither etc etc) you can think of....i even tried standing in the fish oil whilst eating a golden apple for a triple regen and plopping a tnt down there...same thing "gr3gd withers away"...and i die :/ any ideas guys? and thx for the help on the shells. ive never used sync before and was unaware of not being able to pick it back up

I usually open the complete roof of the first floor to let the sun in. Go to bed then and sleep it off for mobs to dissolve and then come back to dig straight down into the vent this spawner is sitting in and destroy it. The blocks are easy to harvest from the top and with a fast pick you can usually take out all spawners that way on the second level without one mob spawning.

Question about Mariculture/how Ex Nihilo was changed in this pack: How precisely would i go about getting clay or bucketable water in general? Don't really want to do the Dust into Barrel Of Water thing without knowing how to get water for the barrel that doesn't involve bucketing up the strictly limited water storage spatial drive.

With 1.2.something Karmar brought back infinite water. You cannot drink it (salt water) but use it for machines and for crafting. So just make a vanilla infinite spring and use it in the usual way.

myhv

Jul 29, 2019

And initially you can just right click an empty bottle on fish oil in your Spacial chamber to get a bottle of fresh water, which you can then put in the barrel. Then just scoop it out with a bucket and make an infinite pool.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something here? Just updated the server to 1.3.0 and we cant make enhanced galgador metals. NEI says to smelt down large lumps of galgdor but there is no recipe for large lumps of galgador