[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
"Easter Eggs" {
# Disable the (extremely rare) grue in the cave dimension (ignored on Halloween or Friday 13th) [default: true]
B:"Cave Dimension Grue"=true
}
Might be this XD
OMFG THERE ARE GRUES?!???! WHERE?!

You never created the map. Karma created a map, made changes to it, and included it in the pack for you to play on. The "void area" is an area of already generated of chunks that come with the map, there's a few structures in the middle that look like they may have been the templates for the stuff you see everywhere else.
But if Ely deletes the area in MCEdit the area should load some of the generation stuff, right?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Does this still happen if you delete environmine?

Tested it:
- Disabled Enviromine and took the jar-file out of the folder (just to be super sure)
- no more blindess-death

So yeah... Enviromine is the culprit here, probably what you just wrote:
"Easter Eggs" {
# Disable the (extremely rare) grue in the cave dimension (ignored on Halloween or Friday 13th) [default: true]
}
Might be this XD

Urg... that would be some quiet mean easter-egg... but I guess only way to find out is to wait for tomorow and see if the blindness-death comes again, then ^^"
(and maybe it's the cause for the insanity-drop, too? O_O)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Tested it:
- Disabled Enviromine and took the jar-file out of the folder (just to be super sure)
- no more blindess-death

So yeah... Enviromine is the culprit here, probably what you just wrote:

Urg... that would be some quiet mean easter-egg... but I guess only way to find out is to wait for tomorow and see if the blindness-death comes again, then ^^"
(and maybe it's the cause for the insanity-drop, too? O_O)
Just carry a torch and that should keep away any grues.

Reactions: exochris

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
"Easter Eggs" {
}
Might be this XD

I read that part a few days ago on the search of some config. But i completely forgot that i saw it and that it actually is Friday the 13th.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@felinoel @Astasia
Save your breath on him, he is just trying to get on people nerves..... Time for some constructive stuff rather then whining about bugs on the old map which has been fixed in the new one....

Version 1.2.6BETA2

-Updated chest mod, Doesnt insta break, compatible with the inv sort mod....
-changed some modtweaker recipes
-Fixed the lava pump quest
-Fixed the Hardened clay -> hardener recipe...
-Adjusted mekanism generators values....
-Increased mekanism power requirements ( Experimental...)
-Fixed some environmine configs :3
-Changed machine frames to require Stabalized metal & Osmium .... ( because i broke the tech tree of galga D:)

1.2.6BETA WARNING, DRAG YOUR SAVE FILES AND BACKUPS FOLDER TO THE DESKTOP FIRST!
BETA LINK
CLIENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_YWFXekxPSmlxelE/view?usp=sharing
Installation guide

Open Feedthebeast folder, delete the blastoff folder there, drag the blastoff folder in the zip folder into the feedthebeast folder, then you can copy your saves into the saves folder... At your own risks!

There may be a final beta in which i will include some new RGS, however if I find that the ruins are not up to standard, I will push them to 1.2.7

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
@felinoel @Astasia
Save your breath on him, he is just trying to get on people nerves.....
Really though if he just deletes the chunks he doesn't want and lets them regenerate that gives him a good chance of something new generating.
Though I think you should probably use a mod that makes those bunkers have a random chance of generating on a previously generated chunk as long as there is room, call it a tornado or just the wind blowing away the top layer to surface a previously sunken bunker. That way more can be found easier.

EDIT
Wait, the golden lasso works on villagers right?! Time for a Nether run!

EDIT EDIT:
I was serious about the torch thing, keep a torch in your hotbar and all grues should be kept away.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

EDIT EDIT:
I was serious about the torch thing, keep a torch in your hotbar and all grues should be kept away.

I took it seriously.
Usually put the torches away as soon I have glowstone-nooks, but I guess now for the next two weeks I will always keep some with me. xD

[edit]
Btw.: Love the next base design and the new starting-quests. Having now a tinkers' bow with flint arrows help so much with fighting a few monsters early game!
So well... screw my old map, started over again on the new one xD

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I took it seriously.
Usually put the torches away as soon I have glowstone-nooks, but I guess now for the next two weeks I will always keep some with me. xD

[edit]
Btw.: Love the next base design and the new starting-quests. Having now a tinkers' bow with flint arrows help so much with fighting a few monsters early game!
So well... screw my old map, started over again on the new one xD
Some people might not have because of the classic geekcore song I included with the post.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
In the new beta is there supposed to be compressed and double compressed hardened clay in the CS2_Ores.zip? That's where I see the other "Ores" blocks, but not those two. The minetweaker galg script can't find them, not sure if I copied the wrong file again.

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
So i am trying to get polished titanium rods to make the rf fishing rod. How do you get them as it requires 6500 fish oil but the vat only fills up to 6000 of one type of liquid. Is there some sort of upgrade to the volume of the vat

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
So i am trying to get polished titanium rods to make the rf fishing rod. How do you get them as it requires 6500 fish oil but the vat only fills up to 6000 of one type of liquid. Is there some sort of upgrade to the volume of the vat

The vat is a multiblock. Place 4 of them in a 2x2.

GrimEchoes

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, or are infernal spiders/helmeted undead preventing others from even leaving the base after the first night?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, or are infernal spiders/helmeted undead preventing others from even leaving the base after the first night?
There is a bed in a nearby dungeon, go to 13:33 of this video to cheat to find it.

EDIT:
I know about it so easily in this episode because it is my second time playing the map and I found it the first time playing.

GrimEchoes

Jul 29, 2019
There is a bed in a nearby dungeon, go to 13:33 of this video to cheat to find it.

Sweet!
But that wouldn't despawn infernals or armored mobs immune to the sun, now would it?
Maybe I can just walk as far away from them as I can, using the dungeon?