Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, hes always thinking it'll explode, and i'm like "but I've only exploded 5 of the 6 steam boilers I've made!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't see even how you blow up a steam boiler. As long as you're keeping it supplied with water you should be fine. With aqueous accumulators it's incredibly easy. Just plonk one down with two water source blocks next to it and you're good. No more boom boom.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm ready to share my current (Unleashed 1.1.4) base build. If you see anything you want explained, feel free to ask.

What's with the piston and the melon? And how did you get Wither Skellies On Demand?
Apart from those, I approve wholeheartedly.

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
My daughter wants a Lapis castle. Can anyone provide some suggestions for what blocks or colours would be complimentary with Lapis blocks? Im struggling to come up with a good mix.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I would say MFR spawners, but didn't PowerCrystals disable the ability to get wither skulls from wither skeletons using a spawner?

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
What's with the piston and the melon? And how did you get Wither Skellies On Demand?
Apart from those, I approve wholeheartedly.
Gratuitous '80's film reference. Soul Shards dropping into a Mystcraft portal. 5 levers = 5 spawners: Wither Skeletons, blazes, regular skeletons, zombie villagers, cave spiders. The spawners are in a column in the nether. I'm using a Sinister queen bee (with no flowers in range) as my killing mechanism if I shut down the Mystcraft portal to just get the drops. You can kill 1 wither skeleton to set the shard, then go break several regular skeleton spawners to get the shard up to tier 5.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Here is the link again I have uploaded more images since I have completed the house for the most part. http://imgur.com/a/q3uS1
dI5Vca8h.png

What is middle pedestal thing in middle?(mod name?)
Can you put any mod item inside too?
thanks

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
What is middle pedestal thing in middle?(mod name?)
Can you put any mod item inside too?
thanks

In reply: That's from EE3 its called the Aludel and a glass bell on top, as far as I know you can put anything in it. I just thought it would look cool. As soon as EE3 is done it will have a purpose but for now I use it as decoration.

Update on build:
I have also starter on my new project witch is a Nuclear Energy Facility. Its going to have 6 6 chamber nuclear reactors for an easy 1920 EU/tick all together. I am just trying to get the copper together for the chambers and components. I have a majority of the building done and am uploading the images to my Imgur account. http://imgur.com/a/q3uS1