Let's play Modded MC!(1.7.10)

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Bit of bad news. I played so much I, well, burned out. Was good while it lasted, but my being a power player means worlds don't last very long for me. Besides, there's other people here doing a much better job then I am. Back to lurking the forums I suppose. :(
Too bad. Just when things became interesting. BTW, were that IC2 machines in your diamond factory? I didn't recognize them.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad. Just when things became interesting. BTW, were that IC2 machines in your diamond factory? I didn't recognize them.
They were. Macerator and compressor, both super over clocked. I might come back to this world at a later date, but am currently looking heavily at starting 1.7.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
SURPRISE!
Code Chicken Core
NEI
Tinkers Construct
Iron Chests
Factorization
Aroma Backup
Aroma Core
VoxelMap(Download unavailable atm. I got it right before it was taken down)
Industrial Craft
Immibis Dimensional Anchors
Mekanism(and all its modules)
Forestry
Buildcraft 6
Ender IO
Blood Magic
Extra Utilities
OpenEye(So I can report all my crash reports automatically. I am playing all the latest versions of the mods after all!)
Applied Energistics 2
Extra Cells
TckvhvG.png

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I like those textures now it needs to ne fused with the vanilla unity pack for the full feel.... But I came remeber if the vanilla pack is 1.6 or 1.7

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RealSketch

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Did you experience any crashes with mek and ic2? I keep getting a crash where the mek integration with ic2 messes up and I'm deciding whether or not to report it.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
DEjmqOa.png
pP8oZYI.png
Wi2uQpK.png
jSCduWq.png
AqjOaI7.png

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not that there is anything wrong with it I'm just wondering, but why did you choose a desert to make your base in?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2