Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I was the only one on and was placing down rotary craft engines. Placed 3 no problem and when I placed the fourth it went boom.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Im sure there is more to it than just rotary craft. I placed 3 identical items before hand and many times befor ethat. Plus Scribble has a ton of RC stuff and we never crashed before.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't shut down right everyone if you want it to always shut down right log off before it forces you to sometimes a player left in the server can stop the shut down procedures midway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
it had nothing to do with the shutdown. It crashed on me 20 minutes before the restart was scheduled.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
This is the second time its happened to me. the first time it crashed but started up again on its own. Both times it happened is Right after I placed a block down in the world. Both blocks were from different mods and had nothing to do with each other. Im thinking it wasnèt really a crash but an error forced the server to shut down and thats when it errored.

Status
Not open for further replies.