Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Username: funkeytown2055
Playtime average per week: 3hours
Recording: no
Teamspeak: yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: because i like your community and i would like to play with new friends

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Fiic, I saw people playing minigames and it looks pretty cool.[DOUBLEPOST=1403886792][/DOUBLEPOST](Not permanently taking a break for modded just's wants to try it)

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:sneekycrab

14. Dont worry... im not terribly purile. (Im not a squeaker ^.^)

Teamspeak:
Yes,will be used most of the time im playing.

Recording: No, i may livestream on occasion.

Hours of Play per week and peak times of use:
48-60Hrs, Mainly weekends (Ill be on vacation for a few weeks starting Monday)

Main thing you want to do on the server and why should I whitelist you:
Im not associated with Westboro Baptist Church nor Scientology, That should be enough...right?
Just kidding, the main reason i should be whitelisted is that i offer countless developments to the World that you play in and i can fill the void of comedic value...Hopefully,

For more info contact me at:Skype Buckwild324
Appication End.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
please tell us exactly what error message you get when you try to connect to the server

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
thats odd. that means your client isn't connecting to the minecraft login server. nothingt to do with our server

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Double check your open blocks cfg file and make sure the ID for the grave is set correctly to 2546. The last time Ghast gave it to you he typed the number wrong.

If that does not work I would recommend you try to reinstall the ftb client and monster pack and see if that works. And don't forget to change the Grave ID in the openblocks cfg again.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
there may be a problem with the account then. I suggest trying to log into a public server and see if it works

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
and if he gave you the account did you change the password? posibility someone else is using the account at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.