Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS

Server specs
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.21
48 person max
Address: 192.227.132.120:25865
Admin: GhastRenave
Team Speak: yes, 10 slots

Rules:

1. limit 2 mystcraft worlds per player
2. no chunkloaders are allowed on the server (without getting admin approval first)
3. 1 quarry per person, enderthermic or otherwise
4. No destructive pranks
5. No stealing
6. No recording without admin approval, and even then you must notify the users on the team speak channel
7. Don't be a jerk
8. Don't be a Jerk
9. Don't be a Jerk

Overworld spawn
2014-05-08_173811_zps686e2fbe.png

Things to know about the server

1. we allow one biome per person for a base we assign it the first time you log in, you tell me what kind you want and we look around for the best one for you

2. We have a mystcraft gate hub system set up, at the overworld spawn there is a gate to both the nether and the digger world hubs. At these hubs are gates to the other hubs and to the base biomes of all the players that are active on the server.

3. We use the Black|Black|Black enderchest for trading on the server, you will recieve one in your starter pack given right before you choose your base biome to setup

4. You can mine in any biome you want as long as you are not disturbing bases, farms or quarries of other players

Now for the applications:

Username:
Recording: Y\N
Teamspeak: Y\N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:

Last edited:

Tacomancer

Jul 29, 2019
might want to post about Server location. ppl are more likely to be interested in servers near them for less lag.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
oh its somewhere in New York I'm using a fragnet server. I can't think of the exact town at the moment.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Well let me be the first applicant

Username: Fiic
Playtime average per week: Too much to count
Recording: N
Teamspeak: N (at least not yet. No mic.)
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I am mature ( at least I better be for my age). My plans are to first get my own infrastructure set up and then help out anyone who needs it. I have decent knowledge of most the mods and have gotten bored of playing single player.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I shall approve you tomorrow morning around 10 am EST what time would you be most likely to get online just so I can help you settle in

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure the exact time but probably not until the evening sometime. As I am in a different time zone probably around 8 or 9 pm EST.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I won't be able to be on from 7-10pm that night so just head in any direction but north from the spawn and you wont run into any bases of other people or at least you shouldn't

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
Username: porter243
Playtime average per week: at least once a day for about 3-4 hours
Recording: No
Teamspeak: Yes I have a headset and teamspeak
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Ill obey the rules and I plan on building a great automated base with new frineds

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ScribbleQ
Playtime average per week: once a day, 1-2 hours but sometimes more
Recording: No
Teamspeak: Yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Server sounds very well established and the basis for a very nice community, and I would love to be part of it. I hope I can do what I can to become friends with your members.

lowieke123 (2)

Jul 29, 2019
Username: lowieke123
Playtime average per week: depends on how many tests I got a week, most of the time I play 5 hours a week. Could be more could be less.
Recording: Y\N, yes ive a youtube channel but im not recording. There is a small little chance ill record some time.
Teamspeak: Y, ive teamspeak. Im dutch btw so it could be ive a little accent :)
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Why should you not whitelist me. Ive lots of experience with direwolf20 and help many players( with items or machinery setup). Im going to play a lot of mods, setting up a lot of machines and making everything automated. Dont like doing anything manual :p.

Edit: Im in a different timezone so I will be playing at night. (At my place it is day)

Last edited:

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
You can as soon as I get on again or you can find one yourself and I can mark it later the magical forest north of spawn is mine but i think to the south west there is another one that no one has taken.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:MrGeorge547
Playtime average per week:Weekends sometimes week
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:i would like to play on this server because i want to play with other members on the server and help members with the mods they might not no or understand

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SKarate
Playtime average per week: I play daily
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:

Why you should whitelist me is because I tend to help out as much as I can while playing, while still accomplishing my own goals, which are generally to make things pretty.

My plans for this server is actually to step into recording. I recently have had the itch to start up my own LP, for various different reasons, and have been looking for a good white-listed server to do it with.

Thank You,
Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.