Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
If none of those are the problem go into 'Edit Mod pack', then on the bottom left there is 'Open folder' click that and it brings up the mod list, then at the top press 'Monster' Then 'Minecraft'. Then I want you to press config, find an open the 'OpenBlocks' config, not openmods, openblocks. Then I want you to find "
# The id of the grave block
I:blockGraveId="
There is a number there that should be 2546. There you go

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
there may be a problem with the account then. I suggest trying to log into a public server and see if it works
its something with the account last night it worked btw who its on server now[DOUBLEPOST=1403914498][/DOUBLEPOST]
If none of those are the problem go into 'Edit Mod pack', then on the bottom left there is 'Open folder' click that and it brings up the mod list, then at the top press 'Monster' Then 'Minecraft'. Then I want you to press config, find an open the 'OpenBlocks' config, not openmods, openblocks. Then I want you to find "
# The id of the grave block
I:blockGraveId="
There is a number there that should be 2546. There you go
i did that but still gave me bad login

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Try giving your computer a restart[DOUBLEPOST=1403914697][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh ghast I won't be on much for maybe 2 weeks, wedding stuff and I'm moving.

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
mmm maybe we could make a enjin website[DOUBLEPOST=1404366288][/DOUBLEPOST]the one day that ghast isnt waking up is the day it crashes

Baby Ziggles

Jul 29, 2019
so anything we can do? or are we just stuck until tomorrow?[DOUBLEPOST=1404367945][/DOUBLEPOST]If i remember right, it's 12am, 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm... so on.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
nothing we can do until Ghast reboots it. the Auto reset doesn't work when the server is down. It crashed about 20 minutes before a scheduled restart and it didn't come back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.