Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
As Ghast said server whitelist is disabled except for mods until we know server is running well

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
It's up everyone monster 1.1.1 spawn sucks because I'm having trouble setting it to the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
do you have another mod added on like morph or KAMI? I had the same problem.
I know it takes a while but What I did was downgrade to 1.1.0 then back to 1.1.1.
Don't activate any other bods except a minimap

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
just use the default mods as I said. don't activate anything else but a minimap

Charrizzard

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Charrizzard
Playtime average per week: since it's summer break now, I think it's going to be around 60-70 hours
Recording: no
Teamspeak: Can get ts if it is needed.
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I plan on doing aestethic building with a minimum of farms (scared to lag out the server since I already did it twice on my own server where I play all by my self lol ._.), I have a decent amount of knowledge about most of the mods.
I help people in need whenever they need me or help.

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
For my 9 items I will take my manyullum pickaxe, my cobalt shovel, a quarry, 2 enfer chests, a World Anchor or a chunk loader, à pair of boots of the traveller's, goggles of revealing and finaly a builder's wand.

See you tonight on the server!

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
Username:weakling2
Playtime average per week:40 hours
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:gonna help other players and make some buildings which they can help other peoples if you ask ys i am hopesfall23

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
edit your config file for openblocks and change the id for the gravestone to 2546 instead of 0
ghast can i apply for a new recrutation again me
Username:weakling2
Playtime average per week:40 hours
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: N
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:gonna help other players and make some buildings which they can help other peoples if you ask ys i am hopesfall23

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
We started a new map in a new mob pack it's monster 1.1.1 still wanna join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.