Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Never trust fragnet support I will have to fix everything again unless we wanna start a new map who is for a start over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
Im good with starting over. It would give me something to do and hopefully fix alot of the problems.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Wanna give it a try late tonight and after two days we decide either to start fresh or attempt again to fix the old map?

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't think fixing it is going to work. Direwolf20 pack is just to unstable and when things go bad reset is the best option.

I don't know if any of you would want to but what about switching to the monster pack as it is stable.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
it has everything direwolf pack has plus more like Jabba, extra cells, blood magic, magic crops, big reactors and more.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
The only issue i see with monster is that it it a a lot bigger and some player with a less powerful PC may have to bail out instead of switching over.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
It shouldn't be to bad on the PC compared to playing SP since the server is doing most the work.

If you do decide to switch to monster please note 2 things.

1 - Need to make sure the meteors mod is disabled. it cause huge craters and makes a big mess of the world.

2 - I want to nuke my base before its reset :)

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
If we switch to the monster pack i may want a small overworld base until i can make a void age. I was starting to lag at my base.

Last edited:

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Monster sounds good I'll do some research tonight and get it running then I'm gonna play on the old world map in single a bit to make sure it's stable then we can all nuke our bases

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Ghast, you could put the world in a dropbox so everyone could do it without you having to make it stable for a sever that way it would only need to boot once for whoever wants to nuke their base.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway we would do the nuking later I will announce on here when the new map is ready and what version of monster we are using all players select 9 items you want to bring into the new world

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
The recommended version of monster is 1.1.1

I have been playing with monster for the past hour or 2 and hoping it runs well on the server.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I will take 9 of my 64k storage drives with all my stuff in it ;)

I have been testing out the QuarryPlus mod.

PumpPlus - Destroyer of oceans :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.