Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
With the amount of time the server has been down so far doing either a rollback of a day or just rebuilding and replacing Razor's base both seem like better options.

xLyfa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah well I'm done on the server haha. I never liked servers because I would usually put a lot of work into my base, only for the server to go down forever or something of the like. I'm just going to stick to singleplayer, which is the most reliable. :S

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry all I'm doing my best I am almost done I just doing the best I can with my life lately the server has had problems and I'm trying to make sure that once and for all they are solved it will be up today sometime hopefully and I will post as soon as it is I'm sorry for the huge delay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I think I'm all done the server should be back up within the next two hours I'm uploading my zip of the fixed world then unzipping and double checking everything then we should be all set for a while

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I had changed the map to my fixed version just fixing the server itself right now I'm just waiting on an email from my server host it should be quick

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry I finally just got it working I'm just gonna double check all is well then declare the server all fixed

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
It's up I'm rebuilding all my efforts to mcedit ended in worlds dieing minutes after loading

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's up right now we are manually rebuilding some destroyed stuff quick then all can continue as normal feel free to hop on

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
Username: vvtra
Playtime average per week: 14
Recording: Y\N n
Teamspeak: Y\N y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I feel as though I can meet a lot of new people and make many new friends on this server! I'd love to share any knowledge and gather knowledge from others as well.

Reactions: xLyfa
Status
Not open for further replies.