Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

romeogeecee1

Jul 29, 2019
we had one in razor base yea
had one in my old one too but since i moved to razor's i dont really about the old one

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Well that just confirms my suspicion I have found a way to fix this problem permanently but either we can rebuild or I can try and mc edit everything later after I make a ton of config changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xLyfa

Jul 29, 2019
Razor lost like, EVERYTHING.
Do you know if I can work on my base without being rollbacked? If we do a rollback then there's no point in me doing anything, but if you can somehow fix certain chunks then I'll continue on my base :)

Marko Maletić

Jul 29, 2019
Username: zgabuterimon
Playtime average per week: i don't know,it depends,but mostly i think i average about 15 hours per week,depends on my free time :)
Recording: N
Teamspeak: Y,i used it before
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I think i'm a fun enough person to be around,i would like to play with other people,but not these huge open servers,they just confuse me. But yes,i know a big bit about mods on dire20 pack,i played ALOT of it in singleplayer

Btw,where is the server located?

Last edited:

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on it I should be able to replace specific chunks hopefully also it's in nys yes

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
In doing my best but I am working with unfamiliar programs and doing my best here

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I should have made the change over from chunk loaders way sooner

romeogeecee1

Jul 29, 2019
let me know if you want me to help you with those chunk, send me the 2 file and i could give it a try i do get along with mcedit

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just trying to get access to the server itself right now this is an uphill process

Status
Not open for further replies.