Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I'll white list you when I next get on which should be in about one hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Playtime average per week: 8 days a week (Jk xD) I play everyday
Recording: No, socially awkward
Teamspeak: Yes and no, no mic yet plus socially awkward
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Why should you? Well despite my social awkwardness I like to interact with people in chat and help people, I know a lot about mods and I just love playing modded minecraft. Plus even though all the time I use to help people I can still accomplish stuff and make it look pretty. Plus I love whitelisted servers because a less chance of dumb spammers and trolls :D

I hope you take this into consideration, and thank you for reading my application!

~Little

Little_Bambino

Jul 29, 2019
Also a question about the 2 ages rule for mystcraft, I was wondering by that do you mean 2 ages and you are finished or 2 ages and the you don't like them and you can delete one or both and make 2 more.[DOUBLEPOST=1401505829][/DOUBLEPOST]But that is if I get accepted, probably won't.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Well the ages aren't deleted till the next time I make updates or changes to the server files so it's around two weeks

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome Ty please turn on the auto breeding function on that apiary so they keep breeding more drones and if you could there are proven frames in the me system next to the bees that I would love to put in their apiary

romeogeecee1

Jul 29, 2019
so far like 2-3 at razor base 2 at fiic , ur base is ok but there a chunk near ur house that got reset too , only problem is that razor base , the middle of the house got reset so can't get our ressources at all

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Found the fix for the problem but a moderator will need to impliment it notify me when fiic or razor join

Status
Not open for further replies.