Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
It prob is an accident but worst case I have a backup from 6pm hopefully I can fix it from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I just got it running again I've removed sk from the whitelist temporarily fiic I need you to make sure all enderthermic pumps are gone from the nether hopefully between that and sk not being on the server can run till I can do permed any fixes

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Any request config changes list them now anyone who wants a config different please list now what you want

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
I removed ALL pumps from the nether just to be safe. 303s had a spot loader on it. All items are in a chest at your base.

as for the hecates the config should look like this

additional {
# List any mob names you want disabled on the server
S:disableMobNames <
arsmagica2.MobHecate
>
}

as for other config changes disabling the ars meteor griefing would be nice. tired of filling in those holes lol.

I know Razor wants creeper griefing disabled.

If you install Opis server side it would make finding any other ender pumps alot easier plus any chunk loaders.
And any chance of adding the Jabba mod. that would be very nice.

Last edited:

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys I think it might be due to my computer craft :/. I thought I removed the problem but I guess not :(.

In my new base I have advanced monitors and an advanced computer hooked to all of my essence jars to give me an easy read on how full all the jars are. I thought it was due to the computer trying to communicate with the turtle, so I removed the turtle.

Fiic

Jul 29, 2019
No need to be sorry. Not like you did it on purpose. Bugs happen in an unstable mod pack.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly tried to set up the same system a while back and failed horribly so you at least got farther than me

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JustLenny and J_man_2000 and knuffelmonster
Playtime average per week: Depends, at school times I won't be online alot, but for now (vacation) Around 5 hours a day.
Recording: N
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I'm trying to find a server to play on, just help people and be friendly, me and my friend have high experience with minecraft and mods, and the other servers I've applied on they don't answer, I hope you'll answer and let us in! As I said, I just want to be a part of a friendly and nice community, we both like to prank, but not destructive ones, my friend's a big fan of Witchery, I'm more for the magical mods, I just hope we get accepted.
I know we are pretty young but give us a chance :D.

Reactions: xLyfa

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Also just a note the server had to be restored from back up due to certain things crashing the server the backup is from Monday items lost will be spawned back in and I apologize to all my players

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with whitelisting you I just need to know how many portals i need to setup in the mystcraft hub system

Status
Not open for further replies.